Automotive Industry :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures specialised tapes for the Automotive Industry. From surface protection, wire harnessing, heat/electrical shielding, paint reduction, noise reduction to internal/external mounting, adhesive tapes play a major functional role in the automotive industry. These specialised adhesive tapes can be used for holding, patching, mending, fixing and sealing applications. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor usage, adhesive tapes for the automotive industry are extremely low and high temperature resistant, and available in various different colours and sizes. Reach to us at Adhesive Specialities today, to get the perfect suitable solution for your adhesive tape requirements.
Masking Tapes :
We at Adhesive Specialties, provide different types of masking adhesive tapes that have different uses, these are :
- Masking tape 01: Masking Tape 01 is an automotive-grade adhesive tape coated with natural rubber adhesive. This adhesive tape is specifically developed to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. It resists solvents or water from the paint and is UV resistant. Masking adhesive tapes are also strong enough to hang plastic sheeting yet can be removed cleanly without damaging the surface. Masking adhesive tapes can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications.
- Masking tape 02: Masking Tape 02 is a general-purpose masking adhesive tape coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. It resists solvents or water from the paint, yet can be removed cleanly without damaging the surface. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications.
- Masking tape 04: Masking Tape 04 is a general-purpose masking adhesive tape coated with hotmelt adhesive. This adhesive tape is easy to use and it’s suitable for wood industries recommended for general indoor use at a steady temperature. It sticks well to multiple and irregular surfaces and is compatible with both solvent and water-based paints. These adhesive tapes are easy to tear by hand and assure quick and easy removal.
- Masking tape 05Y: Masking Tape 05Y is resin impregnated crepe paper coated with high tack pressure-sensitive natural rubber-based adhesive. The adhesive tape was developed specifically to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications in the automotive industry. The masking adhesive tape easily tears by hand for toll-free application.
- Masking tape 6 : Masking Tape 06 is resin impregnated crepe paper coated with high tack pressure-sensitive natural rubber adhesive. This masking adhesive tape adheres well and resists solvent or water from the paint and was specifically developed to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray and provide clean paint lines. The adhesive tape can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications in the automotive industry.
What are the properties of Masking Tapes?
- Adhesive Specialities offers a wide range of choices in crepe paper masking adhesive tapes.
What are the uses of Masking Tapes?
- Industrial applications.
- Automotive industry.
- Chemical resistant & high-temperature masking solutions.
Die Cuts :
Die Cuts have a versatile usage capacity and are used for purposes including, EMI shielding, Flex connectors etc. At Adhesive Specialities, they are available in the form of Foil tapes, Masking discs, Solar panel tapes, Electroplating anodizing masking, Polyamide die cuts, Sandblast masking, Masking during paint applications, Anti Static masking, Die cut frames, Specialty shapes, Polyester die cuts, Vin plate masking, Insulated pre forms, Powder coated masking, Foam die cuts, copper pre forms. With Adhesive Specialities, you can get Die Cuts custom designed, in different shapes and sizes as per customer requirement.
What are the properties of Die Cuts?
- EMI Shielding
- Flex Connectors
- Thermal Management
- Masking Discs, etc.
What are the uses of Die Cuts?
- Sandblast masking
- Masking during paint applications
- Anti Static masking
- Die cut frames
- Speciality shapes
- Polyester die cuts
- Vin Plate masking, etc.
Fine Line Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Fine Line Masking Tape, which is a special film coated with natural rubber latex. Fine line adhesive tapes are designed for uniform stretching to help create better paint lines. The adhesive and backing work together to reduce paint seepage to a minimum and can be used successfully with most solvent or water-based paint systems.
What are the properties of Fine Line Tapes?
- Adhesive & backing material work together to reduce paint seepage to a minimum.
- The conformable backing in fine line adhesive tapes is designed for uniform stretching to help create better paint lines.
- Smooth trimmed edges create a continuous paint line.
What are the uses of Fine Line Tapes?
- Fine line adhesive tapes can be used successfully with most solvent or water-based paint systems.
- Excellent choice for automotive dual-tone paint spraying.
Masking Crepe Paper :
Masking paper is saturated crepe paper. Used in manufacturing of masking & easy masking tapes. Available in various colours & thicknesses as per customer specifications.
What are the properties of Masking Crepe Paper?
- Masking paper is saturated crepe paper.
- Available in various colours & thicknesses as per customer specifications.
What are the uses of Masking Crepe Paper?
- Used in manufacturing of masking & easy masking tapes.
Eazy Masking Tapes :
Manufactured by Adhesive Specialities, Eazy Masking Tape is made with various different substrates according to customer specification and is laminated with masking tape on top or on top and bottom. These adhesive tapes are mainly used in auto body painting to bring down the total cost of masking and are available in various sizes.
What are the properties of the Eazy Masking Tapes?
- Eazy Masking Adhesive Tape is made with various different substrates as per customer specification and is laminated with masking tape on top or on top and bottom.
- The plastic lip also makes it easier to insert, thereby saving time with masking tasks.
- Eazy masking adhesive tapes are best for auto body painting.
- Quicker to apply than conventional products.
- High-quality masking film covers and protects surfaces from paint, dust, and oil spray.
What are the uses of the Eazy Masking Tapes?
- Eazy Masking Adhesive Tapes are used for waterproofing, shading, and shielding, etc.
- Now can mask your windows, walls, furniture, appliances, almirah, and car, etc.
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Washi Tapes, also known as Tissue Masking Tape is made from special soft paper suitable to use for any masking application up to 130°C. These adhesive tapes are formulated in such a way that it can also take sharp curves and can be used against fine line tape in most applications. Also, since it is thinner than normal masking tape and easily hand tearable. The paint deposit on the masked side also reduces giving a smoother finish to the surface.
What are the properties of Washi Tapes?
- Washi adhesive tape is a high-quality masking tape made of rice paper.
- Provides the best fine line in paper masking tapes.
- Hand tearable.
- Provisional fixation and packaging.
- Masking of vehicles, cars, buildings, etc.
What are the uses of Washi Tapes?
Washi Tape is used for spray painting of automobiles, coloured metal, glass baking, coated panels, sports equipment, rubber, and plastic parts & components. Moreover, this can be easily removed after use without leaving any residue.
SPT Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities offers a wide range of surface protection tapes in order to protect surfaces from scratches, damages, dust and dirt.
Surface Protection Tapes (SPT) from Adhesive Specialities are made from different backing materials coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. Self Adhesive Surface Protection Tapes have excellent protection against damages and scratches. The adhesive tape has adjustable peel force with no adhesive residue.
What are the properties of Surface Protection Tapes?
- Surface Protection Adhesive Tape can be used on any rough surface.
- This adhesive tape works on different textures of the surface (Smooth / Glossy, Matte / Embossed).
- Range of backing material (LLDPE, PET, PVC, PE).
- External factors which might affect the surface protection tapes (UV, sunlight exposure, extreme temperatures, chemical exposure).
- Duration for which protection is required.
- Reason for protection of surface (abrasion, smudging, scratches).
- Residue free.
- Water Resistant.
- Printing can be done as per request.
- We can make Surface Protection Adhesive Tapes in a wide variety of adhesives like Solvent acrylic, Rubber based and Acrylic Emulsion.
What are the uses of Surface Protection Tapes?
- These adhesive tapes are suitable for many types of the surface (Metal, glass, plastic, Optic lenses, decorative laminate, stone, carpet, coated surface like auto parts etc.)
- SPT can be used on rough surfaces
- Surface Protection Tape can be stuck to any material having glass, glossy and mirror finish.
- Protects against abrasion, smudging and scratches
- Works on different textures of the surface (Smooth / Glossy, Matte / Embossed).
- External factors which might affect the surface protection tapes (UV, sunlight exposure, extreme temperatures, chemical exposure).
Coloured Masking Tape :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Coloured Masking Tape, which is crepe paper coated with acrylic adhesive and is also known as Painter’s Masking Tape, specifically developed to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provides clean paint lines as it can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. It resists solvents or water from the paint and is strong enough to hang plastic sheeting. The adhesive tape can conform to the curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications.
What are the properties of Coloured Masking Tapes?
- Coloured Masking Adhesive Tape is coated with solvent acrylic adhesive.
- It is also known as painter’s masking tape.
- Residue-free even on glossy surfaces.
- Standard colours available: Green & Blue
What are the uses of Coloured Masking Tapes?
Coloured Masking Tape is used in critical paint masking applications for the automotive, marine, and aerospace industry, decorative edging, marking, and colour-coding. The adhesive tape is easy to tear by hand for tool-free application.
Cross Hatch Tester Tapes :
Cross Hatch Tester Adhesive Tape from Adhesive Specialities is in accordance with ASTM D3359 specification and is used with Cross Hatch Tester. The Cross Hatch Tester Adhesive Tape assesses the bonding quality between the paint and the substrate easily, quickly and efficiently.
Cross Hatch Tester Adhesive Tape is used for checking the adhesion of the paint coating after making the insertion with the Cross Hatch Tester. You need to apply the pressure sensitive adhesive tape and remove it to get the cross- hatch pattern. Looking at this pattern you can come to a conclusion as to the adhesion of the paint coating.
What are the properties of Cross Hatch Tester Tapes?
- Cross Hatch Tester Adhesive Tapes are ASTM D3359 Compliant.
- Used for paint adhesion testing.
How to complete an adhesion test on Cross Hatch Tester Tapes?
- Place the cutting edge on the cross hatch adhesion tester on the desired surface
- Press down gently onto the area, pulling the adhesion tester towards you in one fluid movement to make a series of steady, parallel cuts along the area approximately 20cm long
- Place the cross hatch adhesion tester at a 90 degree angle to the first cut and repeat step 2, creating a lattice pattern onto the surface coating
- Brush the area lightly along the lattice to get rid of any loose debris
- Inspect area to see if the cuts have penetrated through the coating
- Remove and discard 2 complete turns of the adhesive tape.
- Remove an additional length of tape approximately 75mm from this length
- Place this cut piece of tape in the center of the lattice, remembering to smooth it down with your finger and rubbing firmly with your nail to create a good adhesion application between the tape and coating
- Within 5 minutes of applying the tape, pull it off with one smooth movement at approximately 1 second at a 60 degree angle to the surface
- With tape, apply to a transparent film to maintain a permanent record
- Access the coating adhesion by viewing the lattice cuts in good lighting and compare these cuts to the ISO/JIS standards table.
Aluminium Foil Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Aluminium Foil Tapes, which is 30-micron aluminium foil coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. The aluminium in the adhesive tape backing offers excellent reflective properties. The 30-micron aluminium foil tape is also available with hotmelt and solvent acrylic adhesive and with or without liner. Aluminium Foil Tape is used for HVAC (Heat, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) application. This adhesive tape is also used in Appliances, Marine, and Aerospace industries. It can also be used as seaming and sealing for fiberglass duct board and duct wrap to enhance the appearance and maintain vapor barrier integrity. The minimum recommended temperature application is 4°C (40ºF). The adhesive tape can also be used in high/low-temperature applications, EMI/RFI shielding, ducting, thermal spray masking, and protection against welding arch.
What are the properties of Aluminium Foil Tapes?
- Adhesive Specialities provides a wide range of Aluminium Foil Tapes with various adhesives like hotmelt, solvent, silicone & acrylic emulsion.
- High & low-temperature resistance.
What are the uses of Aluminium Foil Tapes?
- Used for general purpose holding, patching, sealing application – indoor & outdoor.
- Suitable for joining foil faced fiberglass or duct board joints.
- Ideal for joining & sealing in HVAC applications.
- Closing of rigid air duct insulation & shafts.
- EMI/RFI shielding for motors, cables, cabinets, antennae & components (splatter masking).
- Available in 30 mic, 50 mic, 100 mic & 150 mic thicknesses.
Cellulose Tapes :
Cellulose Tape by Adhesive Specialities is manufactured from cellulose film which is a wood based product of regenerated pulp. This clear transparent Cellulose Adhesive Tape is coated with specially formulated rubber resin adhesive.
What are the properties of Cellulose Tapes?
- Cellulose adhesive tapes have good, strong adhesion and cohesion.
What are the uses of Cellulose Tapes?
- Cellulose adhesive tapes are ideal for light packaging, sealing & splicing applications.
- Used by masking applications by graphic designers.
- Cellulose Tape is used for sealing of plastic bags, small boxes, lightweight cartons, gift and hamper wrapping, air tight sealing of can lids, glass container, textile packaging, screen printing etc.
- It is sometimes also used as an antistatic tape application.
Commercial Grade Reflective Tape :
Commercial Grade Reflective Sheeting by Adhesive Specialties is a multipurpose retro reflective tape which is thin, conformable and flexible. Commercial Grade Reflective Sheeting has high visibility at night with excellent weather resistance in high/low temperature.
What are the properties of Commercial Grade Reflective Tapes?
- Commercial grade reflective adhesive tape acts as a reflective material that bounces the light back out in different directions.
What are the uses of Commercial Grade Reflective Tapes?
- Commercial grade reflective adhesive tapes are used for traffic sign material that provides information to the vehicular & pedestrian of various traffic situations.
- Suitable for car license plating because of very good clarity.
- Used as personal safety & fashion accessory on clothes for joggers, cyclists & fashionistas.
- Ideal for reflective safety solutions for mining, construction, firefighting, oil & gas fields.
Reflective Tapes :
Reflective Tape manufactured by Adhesive Specialties is a multipurpose thin, conformable, and flexible retro reflective adhesive tape that is designed to enhance the visibility of articles upon which it is placed in night time and low-light conditions. The enhanced visibility of reflective adhesive tapes is achieved by employing the principle of retro reflection. The retro reflective surface on reflective adhesive tapes contains exposed, wide-angle lenses that when illuminated by a light source (such as automobile headlights), return the light back to the source (to the automobile driver’s eye).
What are the properties of Reflective Tapes :
- Retro-reflective adhesive tape is made with tens of thousands of tiny glass beads that reflect light and send a focused image directly back to the original light source.
- High counter-reflective ability, high visualization.
- Excellent extensibility, good stickiness, high brightness.
- Available in White/Red, white, red, golden yellow, colours.
What are the uses of Reflective Tapes :
- Providing guidelines for retro-reflective markings of heavy goods vehicle trailers, cars, buses etc. and road cones.
- High visibility at night with excellent weather resistance in high/low temperatures.
- Can be used as a temporary traffic sign, advertisement and so on.
Sticky Mats :
Sticky Mat manufactured by Adhesive Specialties is used as a dust absorbing pad and is suitable to use in the clean room entrance and buffer. It can effectively remove the dust from the shoe sole and heel to reduce maximum dust effect in the environment. Sticky Mat can effectively prevent pollutant particles to keep working conditions clean.
What are the properties of Sticky Mats :
- Sticky Mat is dust, dirt absorbing pad to use at the clean room entrance, walkways etc.
- Peel-off sheets eliminate the need for messy cleaning and makes it easy to maintain a clean surface.
- Traps dirt off the feet.
What are the uses of Sticky Mats :
- To be placed at areas like automotive, aerospace, hospitals, biotech, pharmaceutical, construction, photography, warehouses, server rooms, semiconductor etc
- Widely used in electronics, computer, food and refrigeration industries.
Wire Harness Tapes :
At Adhesive Specialities, PVC Wire Harness Tape is manufactured from premium grade PVC film coated with an aggressive rubber resin adhesive. The adhesive tape has good aging characteristics and is designed to be conformable and resistant to moisture and most chemicals. There is flagging or deterioration even at temperature of 120°C. The Wire Harness Tape has soft backing, good adhesion and holding ability along with being fire retardant.
What are the properties of Wire Harness Tapes?
- Wire Harness Tape is electrical self-extinguishing soft PVC tape that uses an aggressive pressure sensitive rubber-based adhesive system.
- Wire Harness Adhesive Tapes have been designed for use where a recognised specification or international standard is required and where environmental safety is a concern.
- Good resistance to abrasion, corrosion and moisture.
- High dielectric strength and good mechanical protection.
- Outstanding conformability.
- Flame retardant.
What are the uses of Wire Harness Tapes?
- Wire Harness Adhesive Tape can be applied at low temperature (till -10°C).
- Hand application.
- Primary electrical insulation.
- Harnessing applications for the Automotive Industries.
- Protection for low and medium voltage cable splices
Acrylic Foam Tapes :
Acrylic Foam Tape is viscoelastic in nature which gives the foam its unique characteristics of energy absorbing and stress relaxing properties. The acrylic in these adhesive tapes’ chemistry provides outstanding durability performance. Adhesive Specialities also has a special primer solution that is available at an extra cost to ensure better adhesion and bonding to the substrate in the Acrylic Foam Adhesive Tapes.
What are the properties of Acrylic Foam Tapes?
- Very good UV light resistance.
- Acrylic Foam Adhesive Tapes have excellent solvent, plasticizer and moisture resistance.
- Acrylic foam adhesive tapes are useful for bonding of similar & dissimilar surfaces.
What are the uses of Acrylic Foam Tapes?
- Alternative to screws, rivets, nails or any liquid adhesive.
- Acrylic foam adhesive tapes are designed for high & low surface energy bonding.
- Mounting for heat sink, fan or heat spreader of IC packages & components.
Non Woven Cloth Tapes :
Non-Woven Cloth Adhesive Tape, also known as Air Vent Tape is a kind of Adhesive Tape made out of non-woven fabric coated with hotmelt adhesive and lined with tissue paper carrier. The cloth adhesive tape manufactured from Adhesive Specialities has conformable properties that makes it ideal for rough, uneven or curved surface and corner bonding. The adhesive tape is available in white or black colour.
What are the properties of Non Woven Cloth Tapes?
- Conformable properties of the carrier makes it ideal for rough, uneven or curved surface and corner bonding.
- Non-Woven Cloth Adhesive Tape has good initial tack and long term adhesion making it conformable to uneven or curved surfaces and to LSE surfaces without edge lifting.
What are the uses of Non Woven Cloth Tapes?
- Non woven cloth adhesive tapes can also be used for narrow frames, bezels or name plate mounting, plastics, metal, foam bonding and general bonding in automobile seat manufacturing units.
PE Foam Tapes :
Double Sided PE Foam Tape from Adhesive specialities is PE foam coated with hotmelt adhesive on both the sides giving it a good adhesion, high sheer strength and long aging properties. These foam adhesive tapes are available in black or white colour and with paper or PVC liner.
Double Sided PE Foam Tape has good adhesion, high sheer strength and long aging properties. These adhesive tapes are ideal for indoor use. PE Foam Adhesive Tapes does not emit toxic fumes when burnt. Which means, they are flame retardant.
What are the properties of PE Foam Tapes?
- PE Foam Adhesive Tapes are ideal for indoor use.
- Does not emit toxic fumes when burnt.
- Flame retardant.
- Uses a high-performance adhesive to provide an economical solution to seal doors.
- Provides permanent bonding between light surfaces.
What are the uses of PE Foam Tapes?
- PE Foam Adhesive Tapes are used in printing, hook manufacturing and skirting applications.
- PE Foam Tape is mainly used in automotive interiors and cold application purposes due to its strong and excellent adhesion.
Polyester Powder Coating Tape:
Powder Coating Tape is a polyester film coated with silicone adhesive. These adhesive tapes can be used in a large variety of high-temperature applications. The specification is very similar to polyimide adhesive tape except the backing material is polyester film.
What are the properties of Polyester Powder Coating Tapes?
- High-grade Silicon adhesive.
- Moisture resistant.
- Chemical and solvent resistance.
- Polyester powder coating adhesive tapes are abrasion-resistant.
- Good shear resistance.
- Clean removal without residue.
- Outstanding dielectric strength.
- High tack.
- Excellent ageing and weathering properties.
What are the uses of Polyester Powder Coating Tapes?
- Polyester powder coating tapes are used as high-Temperature Masking during powder coating applications, PCB manufacturing, and chemical etching.
- In the aerospace field for flash breakers.
- Splicing of silicone coated paper.
- These adhesive tapes are available in Green, Blue, and Red Colours.
- Thickness:1 and 2mil.
Polyimide Tapes :
Polyimide Tapes manufactured by Adhesive Specialties are a special grade backing material that exhibits an excellent balance of physical, chemical, and electrical properties over a wide range of temperatures with superior dimensional stability and adhesion characteristics. Polyimide adhesive tapes are used for insulation in pulling motors, submersible motors, nuclear power generating equipment, high-temperature resistance wire, and cables, fireproof bus duct, gas mask, flexible PCB, loudspeaker coil, etc.
What are the properties of Polyimide Tapes?
- Polyamide Adhesive Tapes have a wide temperature range as low as -269 °C and as high as 400 °C.
- Excellent dielectric strength.
- Flame retardant.
- Remove cleanly leaving no residue.
- Very high-temperature masking during powder coating, anodizing, etching applications.
- Polyimide Adhesive Tapes are ideal for wave soldering.
What are the uses of Polyimide Tapes?
- Polyimide Adhesive Tapes are used in the automobile industry for wrapping switches, diaphragms, manifolds, sensors, and coils in seat heaters.
- Used as masking circuit board & in circuit board construction.
- In the aerospace industry, polyimide tapes are used for insulation of aircraft and spacecraft wings and in electrical applications where static is an issue.
- In Fibre Optics Cable in semiconductor manufacturing.
- In 3D printing.
- Available with silicone and acrylic adhesives.
- Thickness: 1mil, 2mil.
- Available in die-cut and roll forms.
Lane Marking Tapes :
Lane Marking Tape made by Adhesive Specialties is a premium tape that exhibits excellent adhesion, tack and good cohesion strength. The specially formulated rubber adhesive coating on PVC film gives it a high adhesion. The adhesive tape also has good resistance to solvent, oil and water. The heat resistance is 100 °C for 1 hour.
What are the properties of Lane Marking Tapes?
- Lane marking adhesive tapes are also known as hazard tape, floor marking tape & social distancing tape.
- Lane Marking Tapes have excellent adhesion & good cohesion strength.
- Fast & easy to apply & replace.
What are the uses of Lane Marking Tapes?
- Lane Marking Adhesive Tapes are used for marking hazard areas & aisles.
- Can be applied as markings on ground, walkway & pipeline winding.
- Suitable for colour-coding.
Lamination Tape :
Lamination Tapes by Adhesive Specialties is made out of BOPP crystal clear film coated with specially formulated water base adhesive and has excellent transparency. These adhesive tapes are also available in matt finish.
What are the properties of Lamination Tapes?
- Lamination Adhesive Tapes have high clarity
- Transparent tapes
- Made of BOPP Crystal clear film
- Coated with special water base adhesive.
What are the uses of Lamination Tapes?
- Lamination Adhesive Tapes are ideal for holding negatives while developing films & picture lamination.
- Packaging protection.
- Permanent paper mending application.
Electroplating Tapes :
Available at Adhesive Specialities, Electroplating Tape is a premium-grade tape that exhibits excellent adhesion, tack, and good cohesion strength. The specially formulated rubber adhesive coating to PVC film gives it a high adhesion. The adhesive tape has good resistance to solvent, chemicals, and water.
What are the properties of the Electroplating Tapes?
- Sun Brand Electroplating tape is a vinyl-backed tape with a rubber adhesive.
- Excellent resistance to most chemicals used in typical electroplating operations
- Abrasion, moisture, and wear resistance to withstand rugged working conditions
- Non-corrosive, flexible vinyl backing is conformable to adapt to irregular surfaces
- Electroplating adhesive tapes are ideal for use with plating chemicals, electroplating nickel, electroless nickel, milling and etching in titanium, and peening operations.
- Designed for use with PCB terminal zone contacts during plating; as a protection tape for shot peening
- Effective Vapour and Moisture Barrier
- Extremely Conformable
- Durable and Highly Resistant to Oil, Acid, Alkaline and Corrosive Chemicals
- Excellent Adhesion to Metals and Plastics
What are the uses of the Electroplating Tapes?
Electroplating Tape is mainly used as a masking tape for electroplating and anodizing application.
Glass Cloth Tapes :
Glass cloth tapes at Adhesive Specialities are tapes backed with glass cloth that are used in applications requiring intermittent temperatures upto 550 F or higher. Glass Cloth Adhesive Tapes have high adhesion, abrasion resistant, flame retardant properties. These adhesive tapes are also used in applications requiring high tensile strength, good holding power and permanent sealing of high temperature ducts and chambers, aircraft window sealing and many other uses.
What are the properties of Glass Cloth Tapes?
- Glass cloth adhesive tapes are coated with high grade adhesives like acrylic, thermosetting rubber and silicone.
- High temperature resistance ranging from 150 ℃ to 400 ℃.
- High adhesion & abrasion resistant.
- Flame retardant property.
- High mechanical strength.
What are the usages of Glass Cloth Tapes?
- Glass cloth adhesive tapes are used as permanent sealing of high temperature ducts & chambers.
- Used as high temperature masking.
- Used in Aircraft window sealing & many other uses.
Anti Skid Tapes :
Anti Slip/Skid Tape from Adhesive Specialities is made from a special water and solvent proof material. The sand blasting of anti-skid particles on anti-skid adhesive tapes is done on the material to achieve 80 Poise (80 granules per square inch) to ensure the durability of the adhesive tape for a long time after use. The adhesive tape is available in black, black & yellow and transparent colours. Minimum order quantity is required for any other special colour.
What are the properties of Anti Skid Tapes?
- Made of slip resistant material to reduce the risk of slipping.
- Excellent durability as Adhesive Specialities ensures 80 poise of anti-skid particles for every square inch.
- Anti Skid or Slip Adhesive Tape is designed to enhance & maintain assurance of safety in slippery areas of the building.
- Available in Black, Clear & Yellow/Black colours.
What are the uses of Anti Skid Tapes?
- Anti Slip/Skid Tape is primarily used to make a surface slip resistant to prevent slipping/skidding on dry, wet, oily floors in industrial and commercial areas such as corridors, production and storage rooms, ramps, stairways, ladders, footplates on machines, emergency exits etc.
Duct Tapes :
Duct tape, also known as Gaffer’s tape is a combination of polyethylene film and cloth scrim coated with rubber or hotmelt adhesive. These adhesive tapes are non-reflective and are used to protect sound wiring. Duct tape is also flexible and pliable vinyl coated waterproof cloth tape that is used to protect and secure electrical and sound wiring. Adhesive Specialities offer competitive prices and collection of duct tapes to choose from. With excellent temperature resistance, adhesion, and clean removal these adhesive tapes meet the high standards required for industrial use. At Adhesive Specialities, duct adhesive tapes are available in silver & black. However, any colour can be supplied on special request.
What are the properties of Duct Tapes?
- Duct tapes have strong adhesion and easy tear properties.
- Moisture resistant to ensure prolonged bonding with the surface.
What are the uses of Duct Tapes?
- Duct tapes are used in patching, reinforcing, bundling, sealing, splicing, ducting, packaging & high temperature applications.
EPDM Foam Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Double Side EPDM Foam Tape and Single Side EPDM Foam Tape, which is EPDM foam coated with hotmelt adhesive on both sides which gives it good adhesion with high sheer strength and long aging properties. EPDM Foam Tape is available in single side and double side both. Single Side EPDM Foam Tape also known as Glazing Tape is EPDM foam coated with hotmelt adhesive which gives it good adhesion with high sheer strength and long aging properties.
What are the properties of EPDM Foam Tapes?
- EPDM Foam Tape comes with a smooth finish and it is also durable.
- Has the ability to dissipate the stresses.
- They are heat resistant.
What are the uses of EPDM Foam Tapes?
- EPDM Foam adhesive tapes are used to seal the area between the glass panels and window sash or door frame to prevent water & air leaks.
- Used in gasket application.
Masking Liquid :
Masking Liquid – Booth Coat is a temporary clear coating for spray painting booth walls, ceiling, floor, and other surfaces where accumulated paint overspray can be removed easily. Booth Coat can also be used as a coating for steel surfaces to eliminate flash rusting or as protection on glass, plexiglass, rubber, cement, aluminium, and many such hard surfaces. Booth Coat represents the ultimate in non-solvent coatings as it is well stabilized against brittleness and will not be softened or penetrated by most solvent-based paints. Booth Coat has no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Masking Liquid – High Temperature is a protective coating that dries to form a contour-hugging skin-tight protective film. It is recognized and used by customers who understand the value of protecting substrates during fabrication, assembly, and shipment. The coating is a temporary protective coating and so the adhesion is low. The tough peel-able coating is still the best method of preventing scratches and abrasions. It is easily removable from the surface without leaving any residue. It also acts as a masking agent against paint overspray.
What are the properties of Masking Liquid?
- Sun Brand liquid masking line offers a peel-able coating that provides temporary protection or long-term preservation of floor, walls & ceilings in paint booths.
- Apply liquid by spraying, paint roller, or brush and leave it to dry.
- Can be simply peeled off when not required without any damage to the substrate surface.
- Liquid Masking is available in different variants namely:
– High-Temperature Liquid Masking.
– Boot Coat Liquid Masking.
What are the uses of Masking Liquid?
Booth Coat can cause problems if applied wrongly and proper application results in a tough film of uniform thickness with no sagging, less application time, and minimal clean-up. The waterborne clear peel-able coating can be used wherever temporary protective coatings are needed to reduce clean-up problems. Booth Coat can be used in spray booths, floors, windows, walls, machinery, equipment, or wherever there is a paint over-spray problem, clean-up problem, or emission problem.
Masking Liquid – High Temperature offers cost-effective protection during storage, transport, and fitting as it is weather-resistant, withstands hazards, scratching, and solvent overspray. The coating can be removed without any residue.
Sticky Rollers :
Sticky roller by Adhesive Specialties is made of multiple layers of perforated polyethylene rolled on a plastic core and is coated with acid free water based acrylic adhesive. These adhesive rollers are made of multiple layers of perforated polyethylene rolled on a plastic core and coated with acid free water-based acrylic adhesive.
What are the properties of Sticky Rollers :
- Picks up lint, fur, fuzz hair and debris for a crisp clean look on clothing, furniture and more.
- Tears cleanly down to the last sheet.
- Ergonomically designed handle to fit comfortably in your hand.
- Travel friendly format
What are the uses of Sticky Rollers :
- Sticky roller is designed for effective surface cleaning of walls, floors, equipment and work surface in controlled environments.
- It’s compactness also makes it perfect for use while travelling.
- It’s safe on all kinds of fabrics from suede to silk and can also be used to clean your comforters, cushions, curtains, pet hair, kitty litter, bird seeds, lint, dust, cobwebs – the uses are endless.
- It is also used in the food industry during the packaging process to ensure dust free products. The sticky roller is reusable – simply rinse, dry and it’s sticky all over again.