Construction and Interior Industry :
Adhesive Tapes play an integral part in the construction and interiors industry, they are used right from inception till the end product.
In the construction and Interior industry, adhesive tapes are used for bonding, building, sealing, protecting etc. Adhesive Tapes are also easy to use and provide an aesthetic as well as durable appeal which has added to its popularity in the industry.
Some of the popular applications of adhesive tapes in this industry may be as follows:
- Sealing and glazing of windows
- Mounting of mirrors, glass, deco elements, window trims and so on
- Bounding of door panels, stiffeners etc.
- Wall cladding
- Floor covering and skirting
- Soundproofing and cable management
- Filling joints and gaps in window perimeters
- Roofing applications
- Electrical works
- Plumbing applications
- HVAC (Heat, Ventilation & AC) works.
Masking tapes, foam tapes, acrylic tapes, aluminium tapes, and double-sided tapes are some of the popular adhesive tapes, manufactured by Adhesive Specialities, which are used in this industry.
Masking Tapes :
We at Adhesive Specialties provide different types of masking tapes that have different uses, these are :
- Masking tape 01: Masking Tape 01 is an automotive-grade tape coated with natural rubber adhesive. This tape is specifically developed to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. It resists solvents or water from the paint and is UV resistant. It is also strong enough to hang plastic sheeting yet can be removed cleanly without damaging the surface. Masking tapes can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications.
- Masking tape 02: Masking Tape 02 is a general-purpose masking tape coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. It resists solvents or water from the paint, yet can be removed cleanly without damaging the surface. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications.
- Masking tape 04: Masking Tape 04 is a general-purpose masking tape coated with hotmelt adhesive. This adhesive tape is easy to use and it’s suitable for wood industries recommended for general indoor use at a steady temperature. It sticks well to multiple and irregular surfaces and is compatible with both solvent and water-based paints. It is easy to tear by hand and assures quick and easy removal.
- Masking tape 05Y: Masking Tape 05Y is resin impregnated crepe paper coated with high tack pressure-sensitive natural rubber-based adhesive. The tape was developed specifically to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications in the automotive industry. The tape easily tears by hand for toll-free application.
- Masking tape 6 : Masking Tape 06 is resin impregnated crepe paper coated with high tack pressure-sensitive natural rubber adhesive. This tape adheres well and resists solvent or water from the paint and was specifically developed to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray and provide clean paint lines. The tape can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications in the automotive industry.
What are the properties of Masking Tape?
- Adhesive Specialities offers a wide range of choices in crepe paper masking tapes.
What are the uses of Masking Tape?
- Industrial applications.
- Automotive industry.
- Chemical resistant & high-temperature masking solutions.
SPT Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities offers a wide range of surface protection tapes in order to protect surfaces from scratches, damages, dust and dirt.
Surface Protection Tapes (SPT) from Adhesive Specialities are made from different backing materials coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. Self Adhesive Surface Protection Tapes have excellent protection against damages and scratches. The adhesive tape has adjustable peel force with no adhesive residue.
What are the properties of Surface Protection Tapes?
- Surface Protection Adhesive Tape can be used on any rough surface.
- This adhesive tape works on different textures of the surface (Smooth / Glossy, Matte / Embossed).
- Range of backing material (LLDPE, PET,PVC, PE).
- External factors which might affect the surface protection tapes (UV, sunlight exposure, extreme temperatures, chemical exposure).
- Duration for which protection is required.
- Reason for protection of surface (abrasion, smudging, scratches).
- Residue free.
- Water Resistant.
- Printing can be done as per request.
- We can make Surface Protection Adhesive Tapes in a wide variety of adhesives like Solvent acrylic, Rubber based and Acrylic Emulsion.
What are the uses of Surface Protection Tapes?
- These adhesive tapes are suitable for many types of the surface (Metal, glass, plastic, Optic lenses, decorative laminate, stone, carpet, coated surface like auto parts etc.)
- SPT can be used on rough surfaces
- Surface Protection Tape can be stuck to any material having glass, glossy and mirror finish.
- Protects against abrasion, smudging and scratches
- Works on different textures of the surface (Smooth / Glossy, Matte / Embossed).
- External factors which might affect the surface protection tapes (UV, sunlight exposure, extreme temperatures, chemical exposure).
Masking Liquid :
Masking Liquid – Booth Coat is a temporary clear coating for spray painting booth walls, ceiling, floor, and other surfaces where accumulated paint overspray can be removed easily. Booth Coat can also be used as a coating for steel surfaces to eliminate flash rusting or as protection on glass, plexiglass, rubber, cement, aluminium, and many such hard surfaces. Booth Coat represents the ultimate in non-solvent coatings as it is well stabilised against brittleness and will not be softened or penetrated by most solvent-based paints. Booth Coat has no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Masking Liquid – High Temperature is a protective coating that dries to form a contour-hugging skin-tight protective film. It is recognised and used by customers who understand the value of protecting substrates during fabrication, assembly, and shipment. The coating is a temporary protective coating and so the adhesion is low. The tough peel-able coating is still the best method of preventing scratches and abrasions. It is easily removable from the surface without leaving any residue. It also acts as a masking agent against paint overspray.
What are the properties of Masking Liquid?
- Sun Brand liquid masking line offers a peel-able coating that provides temporary protection or long-term preservation of floor, walls & ceilings in paint booths.
- Apply liquid by spraying, paint roller, or brush and leave it to dry.
- Can be simply peeled off when not required without any damage to the substrate surface.
- Liquid Masking is available in different variants namely:
– High-Temperature Liquid Masking.
– Boot Coat Liquid Masking.
What are the uses of Masking Liquid?
Booth Coat can cause problems if applied wrongly and proper application results in a tough film of uniform thickness with no sagging, less application time, and minimal clean-up. The waterborne clear peel-able coating can be used wherever temporary protective coatings are needed to reduce clean-up problems. Booth Coat can be used in spray booths, floors, windows, walls, machinery, equipment, or wherever there is a paint over-spray problem, clean-up problem, or emission problem.
Masking Liquid – High Temperature offers cost-effective protection during storage, transport, and fitting as it is weather-resistant, withstands hazards, scratching, and solvent overspray. The coating can be removed without any residue.
Eazy Masking Tape :
Easy Masking Tape is made with various different substrates according to customer specification and is laminated with masking tape on top or on top and bottom. It is mainly used in auto body painting to bring down the total cost of masking and is available in various sizes.
What are the properties of the Eazy Masking Tape?
- Easy Masking Tape is made with various different substrates as per customer specification and is laminated with masking tape on top or on top and bottom.
- The plastic lip also makes it easier to insert, thereby saving time with masking tasks.
- Best for auto body painting.
- Quicker to apply than conventional products.
- High-quality masking film covers and protects surfaces from paint, dust, and oil spray.
What are the uses of the Eazy Masking Tape?
- Used for waterproofing, shading, and shielding, etc.
- Now can mask your windows, walls, furniture, appliances, almirah, and car, etc.
EVA Foam Tapes :
Double Side EVA Foam Tape from Adhesive Specialities is made out of Ethyl Vinyl Acetate foam coated with hotmelt adhesive and has good adhesion with high shear strength and long ageing properties. EVA Foam Tape comes in
white colour and in single side if required. Single Side EVA Foam Tapes are coated with hotmelt adhesive on both sides, giving the tape good adhesion with high shear strength and long ageing properties.
What are the properties of EVA Foam tapes?
- Suitable for temporary mounting & bonding application.
- Used in white goods industry.
- Available in roll & die-cuts form.
- Available in 1.0 mm & 2.0 mm thicknesses.
What are the uses of EVA Foam tapes?
- Double Side EVA Foam is suitable for fixing external and internal auto accessories, molding, wheel hub covers, spoilers, brake lights, stationery, and impact preventing materials.
- It is also used for mounting and bonding purposes and also used in refrigeration and die-cuts
PE Foam Tapes :
Double Sided PE Foam Tape from Adhesive specialities is PE foam coated with hotmelt adhesive on both the sides giving it a good adhesion, high sheer strength and long ageing properties. It is available in black or white colour and with paper or PVC liner.
Double Sided PE Foam Tape has good adhesion, high sheer strength and long ageing properties. These tapes are ideal for indoor use. PE Foam Tapes does not emit toxic fumes when burnt. Which means, they are flame retardant.
What are the properties of PE Foam Tapes?
- Ideal for indoor use.
- Does not emit toxic fumes when burnt.
- Flame retardant.
- Uses a high-performance adhesive to provide an economical solution to seal doors.
- Provides permanent bonding between light surfaces.
What are the uses of PE Foam Tapes?
- Used in printing, hook manufacturing and skirting applications.
- PE Foam Tape is mainly used in automotive interiors and cold application purposes due to its strong and excellent adhesion.
EPDM Foam Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Double Side EPDM Foam Tape and Single Side EPDM Foam Tape, which is EPDM foam coated with hotmelt adhesive on both sides which gives it good adhesion with high sheer strength and long ageing properties. EPDM Foam Tape is available in single side and double side both. Single Side EPDM Foam Tape also known as Glazing Tape is EPDM foam coated with hotmelt adhesive which gives it good adhesion with high sheer strength and long ageing properties.
What are the properties of EPDM Foam Tapes?
- EPDM Foam Tape comes with a smooth finish and it is also durable.
- Has the ability to dissipate the stresses.
- They are heat resistant.
What are the uses of EPDM Foam Tapes?
- Used to seal the area between the glass panels and window sash or door frame to prevent water & air leaks.
- Used in gasket application.
Commercial Grade Reflective Tape :
Commercial Grade Reflective Sheeting by Adhesive Specialties is a multipurpose retro reflective tape which is thin, conformable and flexible. Commercial Grade Reflective Sheeting has high visibility at night with excellent weather resistance in high/low temperature.
What are the properties of Commercial Grade Reflective Tapes?
- Commercial grade reflective adhesive tape acts as a reflective material that bounces the light back out in different directions.
What are the uses of Commercial Grade Reflective Tapes?
- Commercial grade reflective adhesive tapes are used for traffic sign material that provides information to the vehicular & pedestrian of various traffic situations.
- Suitable for car license plating because of very good clarity.
- Used as personal safety & fashion accessory on clothes for joggers, cyclists & fashionistas.
- Ideal for reflective safety solutions for mining, construction, firefighting, oil & gas fields.
Reflective Tape :
Reflective Tape made by Adhesive specialties is a multipurpose thin, conformable, and flexible retro reflective tape that is designed to enhance the visibility of articles upon which it is placed in night time and low-light conditions. The enhanced visibility is achieved by employing the principle of retro reflection. The retro reflective surface contains exposed, wide-angle lenses that when illuminated by a light source (such as automobile headlights), return the light back to the source (to the automobile driver’s eye).
What are the properties of Reflective Tapes?
- Retro-reflective tape is made with tens of thousands of tiny glass beads that reflect light and send a focused image directly back to the original light source.
- High counter-reflective ability, high visualisation.
- Excellent extensibility, good stickiness, high brightness.
- Providing guidelines for retro-reflective markings of heavy goods vehicle trailers, cars, buses etc. and road cones.
- Available in White/Red, white, red, golden yellow, colours.
What are the uses of Reflective Tapes?
- Reflective Tape is retro-reflective tape of commercial grade with high visibility at night with excellent weather resistance in high/low temperature.
- Can be used as a temporary traffic sign, advertisement and so on.
Acrylic Foam Tapes :
Acrylic Foam Tape is viscoelastic in nature which gives the foam its unique characteristics of energy absorbing and stress relaxing properties. The acrylic chemistry provides outstanding durability performance. Adhesive Specialities also has a special primer solution that is available at an extra cost to ensure better adhesion and bonding to the substrate in the Acrylic Foam Tapes.
What are the properties of Acrylic Foam Tapes?
- Very good UV light resistance.
- Excellent solvent, plasticizer and moisture resistance.
- Useful for bonding of similar & dissimilar surfaces.
What are the uses of Acrylic Foam Tapes?
- Alternative to screws, rivets, nails or any liquid adhesive.
- Designed for high & low surface energy bonding.
- Mounting for heat sink, fan or heat spreader of IC packages & components.
Aluminium Foil Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Aluminium Foil Tapes, which is 30-micron aluminium foil coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. The aluminium in the adhesive tape backing offers excellent reflective properties. The 30-micron aluminium foil tape is also available with hotmelt and solvent acrylic adhesive and with or without liner. Aluminium Foil Tape is used for HVAC (Heat, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) application. This adhesive tape is also used in Appliances, Marine, and Aerospace industries. It can also be used as seaming and sealing for fiberglass duct board and duct wrap to enhance the appearance and maintain vapour barrier integrity. The minimum recommended temperature application is 4°C (40ºF). The adhesive tape can also be used in high/low-temperature applications, EMI/RFI shielding, ducting, thermal spray masking, and protection against welding arch.
What are the properties of Aluminium Foil Tapes?
- Adhesive Specialities provides a wide range of Aluminium Foil Tapes with various adhesives like hotmelt, solvent, silicone & acrylic emulsion.
- High & low-temperature resistance.
What are the uses of Aluminium Foil Tapes?
- Used for general purpose holding, patching, sealing application – indoor & outdoor.
- Suitable for joining foil faced fiberglass or duct board joints.
- Ideal for joining & sealing in HVAC applications.
- Closing of rigid air duct insulation & shafts.
- EMI/RFI shielding for motors, cables, cabinets, antennae & components (splatter masking).
- Available in 30 mic, 50 mic, 100 mic & 150 mic thicknesses.
Aluminium Fibreglass Tapes (Aluglass):
Manufactured by Adhesive Specialities, Aluminium Fibreglass Tape is 18-micron aluminium foil fused with fibreglass cloth (90 gsm/8×8 mesh/cm) backing and coated with solvent acrylic adhesive which makes it a flame retardant tape with good abrasive resistance and high tensile strength. This adhesive tape also has an excellent low moisture vapour transmission.
What are the properties of Aluminium Fibreglass Tapes (Aluglass):
- Aluminium & Fibreglass cloth backing in this adhesive tape gives excellent reflective properties for both heat & light
- High tensile strength.
- Ideal vapour barrier due to low moisture vapour transmission rate.
- Aluminium Fibreglass Adhesive Tape is excellent for HVAC thermal insulation, building thermal insulation, industrial and vessel engine room’s thermal insulation.
- Glass cloth backing in this adhesive tape provides excellent reflection properties for both heat and light.
- The high-quality adhesive with super strong adhesion and holding power makes it a very reliable product for sealing of joints and seams in industrial pipes for thermal insulation.
What are the uses of Aluminium Fibreglass Tapes (Aluglass):
- Aluminium Fibreglass Adhesive Tapes are suitable for duct sealing & joining of HVAC (Heat, Ventilation & AC) systems.
- Used in duct board joint & seams; joining & sealing industrial pipes & duct insulation.
- Excellent for roofing applications like flashing, joints & insulation.
Aluminium Foil-Scrim-Kraft Tapes (FSK):
Aluminium Foil-Scrim-Kraft Tape manufactured by Adhesive Specialities is a 3-way combination of scrim, Kraft paper and aluminium foil, popularly known as FSK (Foil-Scrim-Kraft) tape. This adhesive tape provides fast and long-lasting adhesion to the surface. The adhesive tape is flexible enough to resist cracking and lifting and forms an excellent moisture and vapour barrier.
What are the properties of Aluminium Foil-Scrim-Kraft Tapes (FSK):
- Acrylic Adhesive performs well over a wide range of temperatures.
- Sealing of rigid & blanket style fibreglass duct insulation.
- High performance insulation adhesive tape for vapour sealing application.
- Reinforced fibreglass & mineral-wool thermal insulation.
- Ideal for making inconspicuous repairs to foil-backed insulation.
- Mold resistant.
- Low cost & highly efficient in HVAC solutions.
What are the uses of Aluminium Foil-Scrim-Kraft Tapes (FSK):
- FSK Adhesive Tape is used for duct wrapping, wall insulation, pipe insulation and hot water tank insulation.
- Its main purpose is to be used as a vapour barrier integrity.
- It is also suitable for HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) applications and for sealing seams and joints of various laminated insulation facings.
Anti Skid Tapes :
Anti Slip/Skid Tape from Adhesive Specialities is made from a special water and solvent proof material. The sand blasting of anti-skid particles on anti-skid adhesive tapes is done on the material to achieve 80 Poise (80 granules per square inch) to ensure the durability of the adhesive tape for a long time after use. The adhesive tape is available in black, black & yellow and transparent colours. Minimum order quantity is required for any other special colour.
What are the properties of Anti Skid Tapes?
- Made of slip resistant material to reduce the risk of slipping.
- Excellent durability as Adhesive Specialities ensures 80 poise of anti-skid particles for every square inch.
- Anti Skid or Slip Adhesive Tape is designed to enhance & maintain assurance of safety in slippery areas of the building.
- Available in Black, Clear & Yellow/Black colours.
What are the uses of Anti Skid Tapes?
- Anti Slip/Skid Tape is primarily used to make a surface slip resistant to prevent slipping/skidding on dry, wet, oily floors in industrial and commercial areas such as corridors, production and storage rooms, ramps, stairways, ladders, footplates on machines, emergency exits etc.
Copper Foil Tapes :
Copper Foil Tape manufactured by Adhesive Specialities comes coated with conductive adhesive. The aggressive adhesion in this adhesive tape creates a superior bonding which makes it a popular choice in a wide range of consumer and industrial applications. These adhesive tapes provide a very low rate of electrical resistance and are conductive in nature and are supplied with a removable liner for easy handling. Copper Foil Tape is a premium product that is ideal for use in grounding, soldering applications, and RFI (Radio Frequency Interface) / EMI (Electromagnetic Interface) shielding applications in the electrical and electronic industries. The adhesive tape can also be used for various die-cut applications as it comes with an easily removable liner.
What are the properties of Copper Foil Tapes?
- Copper foil tape is a flexible copper foil coated with high conductive adhesive & comes with a release liner.
What are the uses of Copper Foil Tapes?
- Ideal for EMI/RFI shielding & as well as shielding of all non-conductive materials & electrical grounding.
- Excellent for soldering application & for anti-static floors (ESD floors).
- Can be used as an electrical connection between surfaces & cable shielding.
- Available in roll & die-cut forms.
Cross Filament Tape :
Cross Filament Tape has fiberglass reinforced backing which is very high in tensile strength, coated with hotmelt adhesive. The fiberglass reinforced backing provides excellent abrasion, moisture and resistance. At Adhesive Specialties, we can also supply with solvent-residue free adhesive.
What are the properties of Cross Filament Tapes?
- They are residue Free and have fiberglass reinforced backing.
- They have Excellent abrasion, moisture resistance
What are the uses of Cross Filament Tapes?
- They are suited for use in heavy duty air and oil filled transformers, reinforcement / holding / separating ground insulation, bundling of motor coils and coil covering.
- Can be used in lead anchoring and banding of coils.
- Used in bundling/heavy duty packing of heavy objects such as pipes, steel coils, tires.
- Can also be used in the cricket bat industry and jumbo bags industry.
- They are used for insulation of oil transformers.
D/s Cross Filament Tape :
Double Side Cross Filament Tape from Adhesive Specialities is a bi-directional filament made of high strength fibreglass yarn coated with hotmelt adhesive on both the sides giving the tape an extremely high adhesion.
What are the properties of D/s Cross Filament Tapes?
- Polyester film reinforced with cross-wave longitudinal & transverse direction fiberglass yarn.
- They have temperature resistance of 90 degrees.
- Extremely strong holding power & adhesion strength gives firm bonding on lots of surfaces and provides perfect adhesion even on rough surfaces.
What are the uses of D/s Cross Filament Tapes?
- They are used for rough surface and self-adhesive decoration works.
- They are used for self adhesive foamed rubber and windows sealing while providing it with additional strength.
- They can also be used for permanent fixing of small components in place of acrylic foam tape.
- They are used as reinforcement for foam tapes.
Lane Marking Tapes :
Lane Marking Tape made by Adhesive Specialties is a premium tape that exhibits excellent adhesion, tack and good cohesion strength. The specially formulated rubber adhesive coating on PVC film gives it a high adhesion. The adhesive tape also has good resistance to solvent, oil and water. The heat resistance is 100 °C for 1 hour.
What are the properties of Lane Marking Tapes?
- Also known as hazard tape, floor marking tape & social distancing tape.
- Lane Marking Tapes have excellent adhesion & good cohesion strength.
- Fast & easy to apply & replace.
What are the uses of Lane Marking Tapes?
- Lane Marking Adhesive Tapes are used for marking hazard areas & aisles.
- Can be applied as markings on ground, walkway & pipeline winding.
- Suitable for colour-coding.
Lane Marking Machines :
Adhesive Specialties also manufactures Lane/Floor Marking Machine comes with a hardened silicone rubber roller at the bottom to ensure higher durability of the adhesive tape on the floor.
What are the properties of Lane Marking Machines?
- Hardened silicone rubber roller at the bottom
- Bubble free application
- Can apply tape as you walk
What are the uses of Lane Marking Machines?
- Lane marking machine helps in applying lane/floor marking or social distancing tape on the floor.
Coloured Masking Tape :
Coloured Masking Tape is crepe paper coated with acrylic adhesive and is also known as Painter’s Masking Tape, specifically developed to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provides clean paint lines as it can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. It resists solvents or water from the paint and is strong enough to hang plastic sheeting. The tape can conform to the curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications.
What are the properties of Coloured Masking Tapes?
- The tape is coated with solvent acrylic adhesive.
- It is also known as painter’s masking tape.
- Residue-free even on glossy surfaces.
- Standard colours available: Green & Blue
What are the Uses of Coloured Masking Tapes?
- Coloured Masking Tape is used in critical paint masking applications for the automotive, marine, and aerospace industry, decorative edging, marking, and colour-coding. The tape is easy to tear by hand for tool-free application.
Sticky Mats :
Sticky Mat manufactured by Adhesive Specialties is used as a dust absorbing pad and is suitable to use in the clean room entrance and buffer. It can effectively remove the dust from the shoe sole and heel to reduce maximum dust effect in the environment. Sticky Mat can effectively prevent pollutant particles to keep working conditions clean.
What are the properties of Sticky Mats :
- Sticky Mat is dust, dirt absorbing pad to use at the clean room entrance, walkways etc.
- Peel-off sheets eliminate the need for messy cleaning and makes it easy to maintain a clean surface.
- Traps dirt off the feet.
What are the uses of Sticky Mats :
- To be placed at areas like automotive, aerospace, hospitals, biotech, pharmaceutical, construction, photography, warehouses, server rooms, semiconductor etc
- Widely used in electronics, computer, food and refrigeration industries.
Velcro Tape (Hoop Loop Tape) :
Velcro Tape by Adhesive Specialties is 100% Nylon Hook and Loop fasteners which are completely washable, dry-cleanable. These adhesive tapes come with male and female versions with adhesive on the other side for better application.
What are the properties of Velcro Tapes (Hoop loop tape)?
- Velcro Adhesive Tapes is 100% Nylon Hook and Loop fasteners which are completely washable, dry-cleanable.
- It comes in a male and female version with adhesive on the other side for better application.
What are the uses of Velcro Tapes (Hoop loop tape)?
- Used in wide household, garment and industrial application.
Washable Tape :
Adhesive Specialties also have the Sun Brand Nano Magic Tape, which uses a technology of nano which has various uses. These adhesive tapes are more convenient than the traditional ways to attach things on the wall or stick on the floor. Washable adhesive tapes can be washed so that it can be reused many times. It’s residue free.
What are the properties of Washable Tapes?
- It is more convenient than the traditional ways to attach things on the wall or stick on the floor.
- Can be washed so that it can be reused many times.
- Residue free.
What are the uses of Washable Tapes?
- Excellent for household applications and many other applications for temporary fixing, bounding etc.
Die Cuts :
Die Cuts have a versatile usage capacity and are used for purposes including, EMI shielding, Flex connectors etc. At Adhesive Specialities, they are available in the form of Foil tapes, Masking discs, Solar panel tapes, Electroplating anodizing masking, Polyamide die cuts, Sandblast masking, Masking during paint applications, Antistatic masking, Die cut frames, Specialty shapes, Polyester die cuts, Vin plate masking, Insulated pre forms, Powder coated masking, Foam die cuts, copper pre forms. Die Cuts can also be custom designed, in different shapes and sizes as per customer requirement.
What are the properties of Die Cuts?
- EMI Shielding
- Flex Connectors
- Thermal Management
- Masking Discs, etc.
What are the uses of Die Cuts?
- Sandblast masking
- Masking during paint applications
- Anti Static masking
- Die cut frames
- Speciality shapes
- Polyester die cuts
- Vin Plate masking, etc.
Rubber Mastic Tape :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Rubber Mastic Tape, which is a self-bonding mastic tape which comes with Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) backing bonded to a tacky, temperature stable and electrical grade mastic. The adhesive tape is conformable on irregular surfaces and has excellent resistance against moisture, UV, corrosion and chemicals. It is available in 25mm, 38mm and 51mm width.
Rubber Mastic Tapes are used for primary electrical insulation for cable and wire connections and vibration padding for motor leads. They are suitable for direct underground use.
Rubber Mastic Tape is a kind of Butyl tape which can be used in Construction and Interior, and Electrical industries.
What are the properties of Rubber Mastic Tapes?
- Rubber Mastic Tape is a self–bonding tape which consists of Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) backing, bonded to a tacky, temperature stable, electrical grade mastic.
What are the uses of Self Rubber Mastic Tapes?
- Primary electrical insulation for cable and wire connections and vibration padding for motor leads.
- Chemical, UV and moisture resistant.
- Can be wrapped, stretched or moulded around irregular shapes for insulation build-up.
- Suitable for direct underground use.
Duct Tapes :
Duct tape, also known as Gaffer’s tape is a combination of polyethylene film and cloth scrim coated with rubber or hotmelt adhesive. These adhesive tapes are non-reflective and are used to protect sound wiring. Duct tape is also flexible and pliable vinyl coated waterproof cloth tape that is used to protect and secure electrical and sound wiring. Adhesive Specialities offer competitive prices and collection of duct tapes to choose from. With excellent temperature resistance, adhesion, and clean removal these adhesive tapes meet the high standards required for industrial use. At Adhesive Specialities, duct tapes are available in silver & black. However, any colour can be supplied on special request.
What are the properties of Duct Tapes?
- Has strong adhesion and easy tear properties.
- Moisture resistant to ensure prolonged bonding with the surface.
What are the uses of Duct Tapes?
- Used in patching, reinforcing, bundling, sealing, splicing, ducting, packaging & high temperature applications.
Wire Harness Tapes :
At Adhesive Specialities, PVC Wire Harness Tape is manufactured from premium grade PVC film coated with an aggressive rubber resin adhesive. The adhesive tape has good ageing characteristics and is designed to be conformable and resistant to moisture and most chemicals. There is flagging or deterioration even at temperature of 120°C. The Wire Harness Tape has soft backing, good adhesion and holding ability along with being fire retardant.
What are the properties of Wire Harness Tapes?
- Wire Harness Tape is electrical self-extinguishing soft PVC tape that uses an aggressive pressure sensitive rubber-based adhesive system.
- It has been designed for use where a recognised specification or international standard is required and where environmental safety is a concern.
- Good resistance to abrasion, corrosion and moisture.
- High dielectric strength and good mechanical protection.
- Outstanding conformability.
- Flame retardant.
What are the uses of Wire Harness Tapes?
- Tape can be applied at low temperature (till -10°C).
- Hand application.
- Primary electrical insulation.
- Harnessing applications for the Automotive Industries.
- Protection for low and medium voltage cable splices.