Electronics Industry :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures adhesive tapes, suitable for the electronics industry which are pressure-sensitive and used to insulate electrical wires and cables. Adhesive tapes are of various varieties, specialized for specific purposes, differentiated by colour. Electrical tapes are highly adhesive, offer excellent absorption, and have longer lives, depending on the kind of adhesive tape.
Adhesive tapes for electronics industry are suitable for electrical wire handling solutions, they are essentially used to insulate wires and cables that have electricity coursing through them.
Depending on the kind of electrical tape and the solution that the tape is meant for, they have high durability and low conductivity. Electrical tapes differ from normal tapes in the way that they have a special rubber adhesive, specially made to handle and insulate electricity. They are comfortable, easy to use, and highly effective.
Acetate Cloth Tape :
Acetate Cloth Electrical Tape from Adhesive Specialities, has excellent conformability in coil wrapping applications up to 105°C. Acetate cloth tapes also offer excellent absorption of resins and varnishes. They are highly compatible with resins and varnish, this electrical tape achieves stable adhesive property. As this adhesive tape is made from flexible acetate fabric, it works well on uneven surfaces maintaining the effectiveness of the tape at its best and is optimal for use in binding harnesses, etc. Acetate Cloth Adhesive Tapes are used for many purposes and have properties that make them the best adhesive solution for different reasons.
What are the properties of Acetate Cloth Tapes?
- Acetate cloth adhesive tapes have excellent insulation properties
- They have good impact resistance
- Acetate cloth tape has high effectiveness
- Longer life is another positive property of Acetate cloth tapes
- Simple and easy usage
- Easy hand tear
- Wire harness bundle
What are the uses of Acetate Cloth Tapes?
- Acetate Cloth Electrical Tape has excellent conformability in coil wrapping applications up to 105°C.
- Acetate cloth tapes also offer excellent absorption of resins and varnishes.
- Acetate cloth tapes are comfortable in usage as coil covers.
Polyimide Tape :
Polyimide Tapes manufactured by Adhesive Specialties are a special grade backing material that exhibits an excellent balance of physical, chemical, and electrical properties over a wide range of temperatures with superior dimensional stability and adhesion characteristics. Polyimide adhesive tapes are used for insulation in pulling motors, submersible motors, nuclear power generating equipment, high-temperature resistance wire, and cables, fireproof bus duct, gas mask, flexible PCB, loudspeaker coil, etc.
What are the properties of Polyimide Tapes?
- Polyamide Tapes have a wide temperature range as low as -40 °C and as high as 400 °C.
- Excellent dielectric strength.
- Flame retardant.
- Remove cleanly leaving no residue.
- Very high-temperature masking during powder coating, anodizing, etching applications.
- Ideal for wave soldering.
What are the uses of Polyimide Tapes?
- Used in the automobile industry for wrapping switches, diaphragms, manifolds, sensors, and coils in seat heaters.
- Used as masking circuit board & in circuit board construction.
- In the aerospace industry for insulation of aircraft and spacecraft wings. in electrical applications where static is an issue.
- In Fibre Optics Cable in semiconductor manufacturing.
- In 3D printing.
- Available with silicone and acrylic adhesives.
- Thickness: 1mil, 2mil.
- Available in die-cut and roll forms.
Polyimide Films :
Adhesive Specialties manufactures Polyimide film, which is a special grade backing material that exhibits an excellent balance of physical, chemical, and electrical properties over a wide range of temperature with superior dimensional stability and adhesion characteristics. Polyimide Film is used for insulation in pulling motors, submersible motors, nuclear power generating equipment, high-temperature resistance wire, and cables, fireproof bus duct, gas mask, flexible PCB, loudspeaker coil, etc.
What are the properties of Polyimide Films?
- Polyimide films are available in 1 mil and 2 mil thicknesses.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Temperature resistance -40 °C to 350 °C.
What are the uses of Polyimide Films?
- Ideal insulating material for use with high voltage application.
- Suitable for battery insulation.
- Insulating copper conductor.
- For curing composite.
- Used in the electronics industry for flexible cables and as an insulating film on magnet wire.
- Used in 3D printing
Polyester Powder Coating Tape:
Powder Coating Tape is a polyester film coated with silicone adhesive. These adhesive tapes can be used in a large variety of high-temperature applications. The specification is very similar to polyimide tape except the backing material is polyester film.
What are the properties of Polyester Powder Coating Tapes?
- High-grade Silicon adhesive.
- Moisture resistant.
- Chemical and solvent resistance.
- Good shear resistance.
- Clean removal without residue.
- Outstanding dielectric strength.
- High tack.
- Excellent ageing and weathering properties.
What are the uses of Polyester Powder Coating Tapes?
- Used as high-Temperature Masking during powder coating applications, PCB manufacturing, chemical etching.
- In the aerospace field for flash breakers.
- Splicing of silicone coated paper.
- Available in Green, Blue, and Red Colours.
- Thickness:1 and 2mil.
Double Sided Polyester Tapes :
Double Sided Polyester Adhesive Tape manufactured by Adhesive Specialities, is a high grade – polyester film coated with solvent acrylic adhesive on both the sides for a quick bonding effect. This polyester adhesive tape has a flexible carrier material, strong adhesive strength for curve, rough surfaces and other similar objects. These adhesive tapes have excellent heat resistance and moisture resistance and strong adhesion properties and are convenient in use for any general application.
What are the properties of Double Sided Polyester Tapes?
- Excellent adhesion, good temperature and humidity resistance
- Coated with strong acrylic solvent adhesive with a wetness quotient on two sides with a super thin but flexible carrier.
- Quick bonding effect.
- Low & high temperature resistant.
- Ageing resistant.
- UV resistant.
- Securing soundproofing to aluminium sheets.
- Laminates wood to fibre doors during manufacturing.
What are the uses of Double Sided Polyester Tapes?
- Suitable for a variety of splicing applications.
- Used in the signage industry for fixing banners.
- Used in the bonding of automobile ABS parts, furniture decoration parts, mobile phone battery compartments and lens
- It is also widely used in sticking metal labels permanently
D/s Tissue Tape :
Made by Adhesive Specialities, Double Sided Tissue Tapes are lightweight tissue coated with Hotmelt or Acrylic adhesives. The tissue adhesive tapes have anti-rebounding & anti-wrapping properties specially designed to be used in television sets, earphones, loud-speakers, sound box, gift packing of smooth surfaces and LED sticking. Double Sided Tissue Adhesive Tapes are ideal for name plate fixing, plastic film lamination/bonding, foam bonding.
What are the properties of Double Sided Tissue Tapes?
- The tissue adhesive tapes have anti-rebounding & anti-wrapping property
- High tack allows for multiple usages.
- Effective quick bonding, strong adhesion, easy tear
- Easy-to-peel liner.
What are the uses of Double Sided Tissue Tapes?
- Used in television sets, earphones, loud-speakers, sound box, gift packing of smooth surfaces and LED sticking.
- Ideal for name plate fixing, plastic film lamination/bonding, foam bonding.
- Used in shoe, leather, paper, white goods industry as well as in postal & carpet fixing jobs
Anti Static Tape :
Anti-Static Tape or ESD Grid Tape by Adhesive Specialities is a high performance conductive grid tape for anti-static function with both side ESD treated. The film construction is made of an anti-static co-polymer with a conductive grid layer.
What are the properties of Anti Static Tapes?
- Anti Static Tape or ESD Grid Tape is a high performance conductive grid tape.
- Film construction: anti static copolymer with conductive grid layer.
- Colour: Tan/Brown with black grid pattern.
What are the uses of Anti Static Tapes?
- Ideal for cleanroom & static free workstations.
- For EMI shielding applications.
- Sealing of ESD bags & other ESD packaging/containers.
Acrylic Foam Tapes :
Acrylic Foam Tape is viscoelastic in nature which gives the foam its unique characteristics of energy absorbing and stress relaxing properties. The acrylic chemistry provides outstanding durability performance. Adhesive Specialities also has a special primer solution that is available at an extra cost to ensure better adhesion and bonding to the substrate in the Acrylic Foam Tapes.
What are the properties of Acrylic Foam Tapes?
- Very good UV light resistance.
- Excellent solvent, plasticizer and moisture resistance.
- Useful for bonding of similar & dissimilar surfaces.
What are the uses of Acrylic Foam Tapes?
- Alternative to screws, rivets, nails or any liquid adhesive.
- Designed for high & low surface energy bonding.
- Mounting for heat sink, fan or heat spreader of IC packages & components.
Wire Harness Tape :
At Adhesive Specialities, PVC Wire Harness Tape is manufactured from premium grade PVC film coated with an aggressive rubber resin adhesive. The tape has good aging characteristics and is designed to be conformable and resistant to moisture and most chemicals. There is flagging or deterioration even at temperature of 120°C. The Wire Harness Tape has soft backing, good adhesion and holding ability along with being fire retardant.
What are the properties of Wire Harness Tape?
- Wire Harness Tape is electrical self-extinguishing soft PVC tape that uses an aggressive pressure sensitive rubber-based adhesive system.
- It has been designed for use where a recognised specification or international standard is required and where environmental safety is a concern.
- Good resistance to abrasion, corrosion and moisture.
- High dielectric strength and good mechanical protection.
- Outstanding conformability.
- Flame retardant.
What are the uses of Wire Harness Tape?
- Tape can be applied at low temperature (till -10°C).
- Hand application.
- Primary electrical insulation.
- Harnessing applications for the Automotive Industries.
- Protection for low and medium voltage cable splices
Die Cuts :
Die Cuts have a versatile usage capacity and are used for purposes including, EMI shielding, Flex connectors etc. At Adhesive Specialities, die cuts are available in the form of Foil tapes, Masking discs, Solar panel tapes, Electroplating anodizing masking, Polyamide die cuts, Sandblast masking, Masking during paint applications, Antistatic masking, Die cut frames, Specialty shapes, Polyester die cuts, Vin plate masking, Insulated pre forms, Powder coated masking, Foam die cuts, copper pre forms. Die Cuts can also be custom designed, in different shapes and sizes as per customer requirement.
What are the properties of Die Cuts?
- EMI Shielding
- Flex Connectors
- Thermal Management
- Masking Discs, etc.
What are the uses of Die Cuts?
- Sandblast masking
- Masking during paint applications
- Anti Static masking
- Die cut frames
- Speciality shapes
- Polyester die cuts
- Vin Plate masking, etc.
Copper Foil Tapes :
Copper Foil Tape manufactured by Adhesive Specialities comes coated with conductive adhesive. The aggressive adhesion in this adhesive tape creates a superior bonding which makes it a popular choice in a wide range of consumer and industrial applications. These adhesive tapes provide a very low rate of electrical resistance and are conductive in nature and are supplied with a removable liner for easy handling. Copper Foil Tape is a premium product that is ideal for use in grounding, soldering applications, and RFI (Radio Frequency Interface) / EMI (Electromagnetic Interface) shielding applications in the electrical and electronic industries. The adhesive tape can also be used for various die-cut applications as it comes with an easily removable liner.
What are the properties of Copper Foil Tapes?
- Copper foil tape is a flexible copper foil coated with high conductive adhesive & comes with a release liner.
What are the uses of Copper Foil Tapes?
- Ideal for EMI/RFI shielding & as well as shielding of all non-conductive materials & electrical grounding.
- Excellent for soldering application & for anti-static floors (ESD floors).
- Can be used as an electrical connection between surfaces & cable shielding.
- Available in roll & die-cut forms.
Cellulose Tapes :
Cellulose Tape by Adhesive Specialities is manufactured from cellulose film which is a wood based product of regenerated pulp. This clear transparent Cellulose Tape is coated with specially formulated rubber resin adhesive.
What are the properties of Cellulose Tapes?
- Cellulose tapes have good, strong adhesion and cohesion
What are the uses of Cellulose Tapes?
- Ideal for light packaging, sealing & splicing applications.
- Used by masking applications by graphic designers.
- Cellulose Tape is used for sealing of plastic bags, small boxes, lightweight cartons, gift and hamper wrapping, air tight sealing of can lids, glass container, textile packaging, screen printing etc.
- It is sometimes also used as an antistatic tape application.
Masking Tapes :
We at Adhesive Specialties provide different types of masking tapes that have different uses, these are :
- Masking tape 01: Masking Tape 01 is an automotive-grade tape coated with natural rubber adhesive. This tape is specifically developed to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. It resists solvents or water from the paint and is UV resistant. It is also strong enough to hang plastic sheeting yet can be removed cleanly without damaging the surface. Masking tapes can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications.
- Masking tape 02: Masking Tape 02 is a general-purpose masking tape coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. It resists solvents or water from the paint, yet can be removed cleanly without damaging the surface. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications.
- Masking tape 04: Masking Tape 04 is a general-purpose masking tape coated with hotmelt adhesive. This adhesive tape is easy to use and it’s suitable for wood industries recommended for general indoor use at a steady temperature. It sticks well to multiple and irregular surfaces and is compatible with both solvent and water-based paints. It is easy-tear by hand and assures quick and easy removal.
- Masking tape 05Y: Masking Tape 05Y is resin impregnated crepe paper coated with high tack pressure-sensitive natural rubber-based adhesive. The tape was developed specifically to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications in the automotive industry. The tape easily tears by hand for toll-free application.
- Masking tape 6 : Masking Tape 06 is resin impregnated crepe paper coated with high tack pressure-sensitive natural rubber adhesive. This tape adheres well and resists solvent or water from the paint and was specifically developed to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray and provide clean paint lines. The tape can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications in the automotive industry.
What are the properties of Masking Tape?
- Adhesive Specialities offers a wide range of choices in crepe paper masking tapes.
What are the uses of Masking Tape?
- Industrial applications.
- Automotive industry.
- Chemical resistant & high-temperature masking solutions.
Coloured Polyester Tape :
Coloured Polyester Tape from Adhesive Specialities is made from polyester film coated with a special formulation of acrylic adhesive which displays excellent resistance to temperature, voltage, weather, and varnish. Coloured Polyester Tape is suitable for fastening and insulation objects such as high/low voltage transformers, power supply units, electronic motors, and coils.
What are the properties of Coloured Polyester Tapes?
- Chemical, solvent, and moisture resistance.
- Flame retardant.
- Available in a range of colours and thicknesses.
- Available with acrylic or thermosetting rubber adhesives.
What are the uses of Polyester Tapes?
- Adhesive Specialities polyester electrical tape is apt for insulation applications requiring thin and durable materials with high dielectric strength.
- Used in the core, layer, and final insulation of coils and oil-filled transformers.
- General electrical insulation requires high impact and tensile strength.
Margin Tape :
Margin Tape manufactured by Adhesive Specialities is a processed thick polyester film with acrylic adhesive on one side. The tape comes in minimum width of 3 mm and is available in white or transparent colour. Margin tape serves a variety of industries especially in electronics and allied industry. Margin Tape is especially suited for applications such as building coil barriers and for secondary and primary insulation in transformers. The thickness and CTI rating facilitates efficiency and effectiveness for the mentioned applications.
What are the properties of Margin Tapes?
- Polyester film
- Acrylic adhesive
- 130° C temperature resistance per hour.
- Also known as compost tape or barrier tape in the market.
What are the uses of Margin Tapes?
- It is suitable for fastening and insulation of objects such as high/low voltage transformers, power supply units, electronic motors, and coils.
- Used for coil wrapping, transformers & electrical motors.
Mica Tape :
Mica Tape from Adhesive Specialties consists of phlogopite mica paper impregnated with high-quality silicone resin and reinforced with glass cloth. It is a flexible tape that could fit into various shapes and is particularly designed for high-temperature resistance insulation. Mica Tape is specially designed for composting applications, such as lamination with ceramic felt, aerogel felt, etc. It is designed for high-temperature-resistant insulation of inter-cells thermal insulation in battery packs, telecommunication systems, electric vehicles, and other energy storage systems. It can also be used in high-temperature industrial equipment like heating rings, ovens, heaters, thermal protection, thermal-electric insulation, etc.
What are the properties of Mica Tapes?
- Mica Tape consists of phlogopite mica paper integrated with high-quality silicon resin and reinforced with glass cloth.
- High thermal resistance – good fire resistance.
- Non-flammable does not contain asbestos, does not produce toxic gases.
- Very good resistance to electrical breakdown and corona discharge.
- Excellent tensile strength, anti-shock.
What are the uses of Mica Tapes?
- Insulation of electrical cables and coils.
- Inter-cell thermal insulation in battery packs, multi-story buildings, Power stations, Industry plants, Subways, computer centers, aerospace units, telecommunication centers, ships & military facilities.
EVA Foam Tapes :
Double Side EVA Foam Tape from Adhesive Specialities is made out of Ethyl Vinyl Acetate foam coated with hotmelt adhesive and has good adhesion with high shear strength and long ageing properties. EVA Foam Tape comes in
white colour and in single side if required. Single Side EVA Foam Tapes are coated with hotmelt adhesive on both sides, giving the tape good adhesion with high shear strength and long ageing properties.
What are the properties of EVA Foam tapes?
- Suitable for temporary mounting & bonding application.
- Used in white goods industry.
- Available in roll & die-cuts form.
- Available in 1.0 mm & 2.0 mm thicknesses.
What are the uses of EVA Foam tapes?
- Double Side EVA Foam is suitable for fixing external and internal auto accessories, molding, wheel hub covers, spoilers, brake lights, stationery, and impact preventing materials.
- It is also used for mounting and bonding purposes and also used in refrigeration and die-cuts.
PE Foam Tapes :
Double Side PE Foam Tape from Adhesive specialities is PE foam coated with hotmelt adhesive on both the sides giving it a good adhesion, high sheer strength and long ageing properties. It is available in black or white colour and with paper or PVC liner.
Double Sided PE Foam Tape has good adhesion, high sheer strength and long ageing properties. These tapes are ideal for indoor use. PE Foam Tapes does not emit toxic fumes when burnt. Which means, they are flame retardant.
What are the properties of PE Foam Tapes?
- Ideal for indoor use.
- Does not emit toxic fumes when burnt.
- Flame retardant.
- Uses a high-performance adhesive provides an economical solution to seal doors.
- Provides permanent bonding between light surfaces.
What are the uses of PE Foam Tapes?
- Used in printing, hook manufacturing and skirting applications.
- PE Foam Tape is mainly used in automotive interiors and cold application purposes due to its strong and excellent adhesion.
Transfer Tape :
Transfer tape is made from solvent acrylic adhesive, at Adhesive Specialities. Transfer tape satisfies the demand of high adhesion and excellent thermal conductive efficiency. The tape is anti-rebound, resistance to warping, heat and temperature resistance, highly transparent with strong adhesion and holding power. Transfer Tapes also have a good bonding effect to multiple kinds of carrier materials.It’s flexible and conformable nature makes it ideal for uneven surfaces.
What are the properties of Transfer Tapes?
- Anti-rebounding and anti wrapping property.
- Excellent resistance to heat.
- Good transparency along with strong adhesion and holding power.
- Excellent thermal conductive efficiency by providing a preferential heat-transfer.
- Flexible and conformable in nature.
- Excellent bonding effect.
- The tape is anti-rebound, resistance to warping, heat and temperature resistance, highly transparent with strong adhesion and holding power.
- Excellent shock performance.
- Ideal for thin bonding applications.
- High mechanical strength.
What are the uses of Transfer Tapes?
- Widely used in assembly of LED light bar modules and metal frame bezel and heat sink.
- Used in general industrial assembly, nameplates and electronic parts.
- Applied in general industrial assembly, panel stamping laminating, plastic and nameplate bonding etc.
Heat Activated Hot Melt Tapes :
Heat-activated (hot-melt) adhesive film made by Adhesive Specialties requires a defined period of time at elevated temperatures (normally 180˚F or higher) to achieve final bonding strength.
What are the properties of Heat Activated Hot Melt Tapes?
- Heat Activated Hot Melt Tapes are very flexible and have significantly high adhesion.
- This adhesive tape requires a defined period of time at high temperature
- It is very flexible and has significantly high adhesion.
What are the uses of Heat Activated Hot Melt Tapes?
- Used in splicing and sticking application in garment industry
Lane Marking Tapes :
Lane Marking Tape made by Adhesive Specialties is a premium tape that exhibits excellent adhesion, tack and good cohesion strength. The specially formulated rubber adhesive coating on PVC film gives it a high adhesion. The adhesive tape also has good resistance to solvent, oil and water. The heat resistance is 100 °C for 1 hour.
What are the properties of Lane Marking Tapes?
- Also known as hazard tape, floor marking tape & social distancing tape.
- Lane Marking Tapes have excellent adhesion & good cohesion strength.
- Fast & easy to apply & replace.
What are the uses of Lane marking tape?
- Lane Marking Adhesive Tapes are used for marking hazard areas & aisles.
- Can be applied as markings on ground, walkway & pipeline winding.
- Suitable for colour-coding.
Sticky Mats :
Sticky Mat manufactured by Adhesive Specialties is used as a dust absorbing pad and is suitable to use in the clean room entrance and buffer. It can effectively remove the dust from the shoe sole and heel to reduce maximum dust effect in the environment. Sticky Mat can effectively prevent pollutant particles to keep working conditions clean.
What are the properties of Sticky Mats :
- Sticky Mat is dust, dirt absorbing pad to use at the clean room entrance, walkways etc.
- Peel-off sheets eliminate the need for messy cleaning and makes it easy to maintain a clean surface.
- Traps dirt off the feet.
What are the uses of Sticky Mats :
- To be placed at areas like automotive, aerospace, hospitals, biotech, pharmaceutical, construction, photography, warehouses, server rooms, semiconductor etc
- Widely used in electronics, computer, food and refrigeration industries.
Sticky Rollers :
Sticky roller by Adhesive Specialties is made of multiple layers of perforated polyethylene rolled on a plastic core and is coated with acid free water based acrylic adhesive. These adhesive rollers are made of multiple layers of perforated polyethylene rolled on a plastic core and coated with acid free water-based acrylic adhesive.
What are the properties of Sticky Rollers :
- Picks up lint, fur, fuzz hair and debris for a crisp clean look on clothing, furniture and more.
- Tears cleanly down to the last sheet.
- Ergonomically designed handle to fit comfortably in your hand.
- Travel friendly format
What are the uses of Sticky Rollers :
- Sticky roller is designed for effective surface cleaning of walls, floors, equipment and work surface in controlled environments.
- It’s compactness also makes it perfect for use while travelling.
- It’s safe on all kinds of fabrics from suede to silk and can also be used to clean your comforters, cushions, curtains, pet hair, kitty litter, bird seeds, lint, dust, cobwebs – the uses are endless.
- It is also used in the food industry during the packaging process to ensure dust free products. The sticky roller is reusable – simply rinse, dry and it’s sticky all over again.
SPT Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities offers a wide range of surface protection tapes in order to protect surfaces from scratches, damages, dust and dirt.
Surface Protection Tapes (SPT) from Adhesive Specialities are made from different backing materials coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. Self Adhesive Surface Protection Tapes have excellent protection against damages and scratches. The adhesive tape has adjustable peel force with no adhesive residue.
What are the properties of Surface Protection Tapes?
- Surface Protection Adhesive Tape can be used on any rough surface.
- This adhesive tape works on different textures of the surface (Smooth / Glossy, Matte / Embossed).
- Range of backing material (LLDPE, PET,PVC, PE).
- External factors which might affect the surface protection tapes (UV, sunlight exposure, extreme temperatures, chemical exposure).
- Duration for which protection is required.
- Reason for protection of surface (abrasion, smudging, scratches).
- Residue free.
- Water Resistant.
- Printing can be done as per request.
- We can make Surface Protection Adhesive Tapes in a wide variety of adhesives like Solvent acrylic, Rubber based and Acrylic Emulsion.
What are the uses of Surface Protection Tapes?
- These adhesive tapes are suitable for many types of the surface (Metal, glass, plastic, Optic lenses, decorative laminate, stone, carpet, coated surface like auto parts etc.)
- SPT can be used on rough surfaces
- Surface Protection Tape can be stuck to any material having glass, glossy and mirror finish.
- Protects against abrasion, smudging and scratches
- Works on different textures of the surface (Smooth / Glossy, Matte / Embossed).
- External factors which might affect the surface protection tapes (UV, sunlight exposure, extreme temperatures, chemical exposure).
Security Tapes :
Security tape manufactured by Adhesive Specialties is also known as Void tape, Tamper Evident Tape, Tamper Proof Tape, Security label etc.
What are the properties of Security Tapes :
- Tamper proof
- Void tape
What are the uses of Security Tapes :
- Secure packaging.
- Shipping and logistics control, particularly for international or interstate commerce.
- Software and media packaging protection.
- Banking and financial security documentation