White Goods Industry :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures a wide range of adhesive tapes, suitable for white goods industry. Adhesive tapes are widely used in the white goods industry, as they provide an easy and effective solution. These adhesive tapes provide strong adhesion and have a high holding power. They are residue-free and can withstand extreme temperatures. These adhesive tapes have high tensile strength, and may be used for general purpose or for specific industrial applications. They are flame retardant and may be utilised for both indoor and outdoor uses.
Reach out to us at Adhesive Specialities today, to get the most suitable adhesive tapes solution for your requirements. These adhesive tapes can be custom developed in terms of size, colour and width, on special request.
Blue Holding Tapes :
Adhesive Specialties also manufactures Blue Holding Tape is polyester film coated with natural rubber adhesive which gives it a high holding power without leaving any residue on removal.
What are the properties of Blue holding tape?
- Blue holding adhesive tapes come with rubber adhesive & have high holding power.
- These adhesive tapes are residue Free.
What are the uses of Blue holding tape?
- Blue holding adhesive tapes are suitable for temporary closing, holding & securing various components in white good appliances.
Masking Tapes :
We at Adhesive Specialties, provide different types of masking adhesive tapes that have different uses, these are :
- Masking tape 01: Masking Tape 01 is an automotive-grade adhesive tape coated with natural rubber adhesive. This adhesive tape is specifically developed to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. It resists solvents or water from the paint and is UV resistant. Masking adhesive tapes are also strong enough to hang plastic sheeting yet can be removed cleanly without damaging the surface. Masking adhesive tapes can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications.
- Masking tape 02: Masking Tape 02 is a general-purpose masking adhesive tape coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. It resists solvents or water from the paint, yet can be removed cleanly without damaging the surface. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications.
- Masking tape 04: Masking Tape 04 is a general-purpose masking adhesive tape coated with hotmelt adhesive. This adhesive tape is easy to use and it’s suitable for wood industries recommended for general indoor use at a steady temperature. It sticks well to multiple and irregular surfaces and is compatible with both solvent and water-based paints. These adhesive tapes are easy to tear by hand and assure quick and easy removal.
- Masking tape 05Y: Masking Tape 05Y is resin impregnated crepe paper coated with high tack pressure-sensitive natural rubber-based adhesive. The adhesive tape was developed specifically to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications in the automotive industry. The masking adhesive tape easily tears by hand for toll-free application.
- Masking tape 6 : Masking Tape 06 is resin impregnated crepe paper coated with high tack pressure-sensitive natural rubber adhesive. This masking adhesive tape adheres well and resists solvent or water from the paint and was specifically developed to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray and provide clean paint lines. The adhesive tape can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications in the automotive industry.
What are the properties of Masking Tapes?
- Adhesive Specialities offers a wide range of choices in crepe paper masking adhesive tapes.
What are the uses of Masking Tapes?
- Industrial applications.
- Automotive industry.
- Chemical resistant & high-temperature masking solutions.
Aluminium Foil Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Aluminium Foil Tapes, which is 30-micron aluminium foil coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. The aluminium in the adhesive tape backing offers excellent reflective properties. The 30-micron aluminium foil tape is also available with hotmelt and solvent acrylic adhesive and with or without liner. Aluminium Foil Tape is used for HVAC (Heat, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) application. This adhesive tape is also used in Appliances, Marine, and Aerospace industries. It can also be used as seaming and sealing for fiberglass duct board and duct wrap to enhance the appearance and maintain vapor barrier integrity. The minimum recommended temperature application is 4°C (40ºF). The adhesive tape can also be used in high/low-temperature applications, EMI/RFI shielding, ducting, thermal spray masking, and protection against welding arch.
What are the properties of Aluminium Foil Tapes?
- Adhesive Specialities provides a wide range of Aluminium Foil Tapes with various adhesives like hotmelt, solvent, silicone & acrylic emulsion.
- High & low-temperature resistance.
What are the uses of Aluminium Foil Tapes?
- Aluminium foil adhesive tapes are used for general purpose holding, patching, sealing application – indoor & outdoor.
- Suitable for joining foil faced fiberglass or duct board joints.
- Aluminium foil adhesive tapes are ideal for joining & sealing in HVAC applications.
- Closing of rigid air duct insulation & shafts.
- EMI/RFI shielding for motors, cables, cabinets, antennae & components (splatter masking).
- These adhesive tapes are available in 30 mic, 50 mic, 100 mic & 150 mic thicknesses.
Aluminium Fibreglass Tapes (Aluglass):
Manufactured by Adhesive Specialities, Aluminium Fibreglass Tape is 18-micron aluminium foil fused with fibreglass cloth (90 gsm/8×8 mesh/cm) backing and coated with solvent acrylic adhesive which makes it a flame retardant tape with good abrasive resistance and high tensile strength. This adhesive tape also has an excellent low moisture vapour transmission.
What are the properties of Aluminium Fibreglass Tapes (Aluglass):
- Aluminium & Fibreglass cloth backing in this adhesive tape gives excellent reflective properties for both heat & light
- Aluminium fibreglass adhesive apes have high tensile strength.
- Ideal vapour barrier due to low moisture vapour transmission rate.
- Aluminium Fibreglass Adhesive Tape is excellent for HVAC thermal insulation, building thermal insulation, industrial and vessel engine room’s thermal insulation.
- Glass cloth backing in this adhesive tape provides excellent reflection properties for both heat and light.
- The high-quality adhesive with super strong adhesion and holding power makes it a very reliable product for sealing of joints and seams in industrial pipes for thermal insulation.
What are the uses of Aluminium Fibreglass Tapes (Aluglass):
- Aluminium Fibreglass Adhesive Tapes are suitable for duct sealing & joining of HVAC (Heat, Ventilation & AC) systems.
- These adhesive tapes are used in duct board joint & seams; joining & sealing industrial pipes & duct insulation.
- Excellent for roofing applications like flashing, joints & insulation.
Cross Filament Tape :
Cross Filament Tape has fiberglass reinforced backing which is very high in tensile strength, coated with hotmelt adhesive. The fiberglass reinforced backing provides excellent abrasion, moisture and resistance. At Adhesive Specialties, we can also supply solvent-residue free adhesive.
What are the properties of Cross Filament Tapes?
- Cross filament adhesive tapes are residue free and have fiberglass reinforced backing.
- These adhesive tapes have excellent abrasion and moisture resistance.
What are the uses of Cross Filament Tapes?
- These adhesive tapes are suited for use in heavy duty air and oil filled transformers, reinforcement / holding / separating ground insulation, bundling of motor coils and coil covering.
- Can be used in lead anchoring and banding of coils.
- Cross filament adhesive tapes can be used in bundling/heavy duty packing of heavy objects such as pipes, steel coils, tires.
- Can also be used in the cricket bat industry and jumbo bags industry.
- These adhesive tapes are used for insulation of oil transformers.
Mono Filament Tapes :
Mono Filament Tape manufactured by Adhesive Specialities is used for bundling, recommended to secure carton boxes or bundles. Mono Filament Tapes are also used in mounting and holding components in white goods industry, cricket bat and jumbo bags industries.
What are the properties of Mono Filament Tapes?
- Mono filament adhesive tapes are reinforced with fiberglass yarn with PET Film backing.
- They have high tensile strength, excellent abrasion and moisture resistance.
What are the uses of Mono Filament Tapes?
- Monofilament adhesive tapes can be used where tensile strength and good adhesion are required.
- They can be used for heavy packing and for closing for metal coils.
- They can be used for bending tubes and bars.
- These adhesive tapes can be used for structuring an umbilical cord for marine probes.
Duct Tapes :
Duct tape, also known as Gaffer’s tape is a combination of polyethylene film and cloth scrim coated with rubber or hotmelt adhesive. These adhesive tapes are non-reflective and are used to protect sound wiring. Duct tape is also flexible and pliable vinyl coated waterproof cloth tape that is used to protect and secure electrical and sound wiring. Adhesive Specialities offer competitive prices and collection of duct tapes to choose from. With excellent temperature resistance, adhesion, and clean removal these adhesive tapes meet the high standards required for industrial use. At Adhesive Specialities, duct adhesive tapes are available in silver & black. However, any colour can be supplied on special request.
What are the properties of Duct Tapes?
- Duct tapes have strong adhesion and easy tear properties.
- Moisture resistant to ensure prolonged bonding with the surface.
What are the uses of Duct Tapes?
- Duct tapes are used in patching, reinforcing, bundling, sealing, splicing, ducting, packaging & high temperature applications.
Die Cuts :
Die Cuts have a versatile usage capacity and are used for purposes including, EMI shielding, Flex connectors etc. At Adhesive Specialities, they are available in the form of Foil tapes, Masking discs, Solar panel tapes, Electroplating anodizing masking, Polyamide die cuts, Sandblast masking, Masking during paint applications, Anti Static masking, Die cut frames, Specialty shapes, Polyester die cuts, Vin plate masking, Insulated pre forms, Powder coated masking, Foam die cuts, copper pre forms. With Adhesive Specialities, you can get Die Cuts custom designed, in different shapes and sizes as per customer requirement.
What are the properties of Die Cuts?
- EMI Shielding
- Flex Connectors
- Thermal Management
- Masking Discs, etc.
What are the uses of Die Cuts?
- Sandblast masking
- Masking during paint applications
- Anti Static masking
- Die cut frames
- Speciality shapes
- Polyester die cuts
- Vin Plate masking, etc.
SPT Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities offers a wide range of surface protection tapes in order to protect surfaces from scratches, damages, dust and dirt.
Surface Protection Tapes (SPT) from Adhesive Specialities are made from different backing materials coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. Self Adhesive Surface Protection Tapes have excellent protection against damages and scratches. The adhesive tape has adjustable peel force with no adhesive residue.
What are the properties of Surface Protection Tapes?
- Surface Protection Adhesive Tape can be used on any rough surface.
- This adhesive tape works on different textures of the surface (Smooth / Glossy, Matte / Embossed).
- Range of backing material (LLDPE, PET, PVC, PE).
- External factors which might affect the surface protection tapes (UV, sunlight exposure, extreme temperatures, chemical exposure).
- Duration for which protection is required.
- Reason for protection of surface (abrasion, smudging, scratches).
- These adhesive tapes are residue free.
- Water Resistant.
- Printing can be done as per request.
- We can make Surface Protection Adhesive Tapes in a wide variety of adhesives like Solvent acrylic, Rubber based and Acrylic Emulsion.
What are the uses of Surface Protection Tapes?
- These adhesive tapes are suitable for many types of the surface (Metal, glass, plastic, Optic lenses, decorative laminate, stone, carpet, coated surface like auto parts etc.)
- SPT can be used on rough surfaces
- Surface Protection Tape can be stuck to any material having glass, glossy and mirror finish.
- Protects against abrasion, smudging and scratches
- Surface protection adhesive tapes work on different textures of the surface (Smooth / Glossy, Matte / Embossed).
- External factors which might affect the surface protection tapes (UV, sunlight exposure, extreme temperatures, chemical exposure).
NBR Foam Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures NBR Foam Tapes, which are closed cell foam gasket tapes and are coated with hotmelt adhesive and come with brown siliconized release paper. NBR Foam Tapes have excellent flexibility and are suitable for thermal insulation and duct gasket purposes. NBR Foam Adhesive Tapes come with a durable acrylic adhesive and flexible foam combination that confirms well on curved and irregular surfaces. NBR Foam Tapes offer excellent bonding to most surfaces including metals, glass, plastics and woods.
What are the properties of NBR Foam Tapes?
- Good resistance to weathering, UV light and most chemicals.
- NBR Foam Adhesive Tapes have excellent resistance to ozone, mildew and mold.
- These foam tapes remain flexible at a wide temperature range.
What are the uses of NBR Foam Tapes?
- Air conditioning, refrigeration, thermal & acoustic insulation, weather stripping, automotive gaskets and seals, marine constructions (hatches)
- Truck cabs, buses, off road vehicles, inspection hatches
- Switchboards, body seals and general closure applications.
PE Foam Tapes :
Double Sided PE Foam Tape from Adhesive specialities is PE foam coated with hotmelt adhesive on both the sides giving it a good adhesion, high sheer strength and long aging properties. These foam adhesive tapes are available in black or white colour and with paper or PVC liner.
Double Sided PE Foam Tape has good adhesion, high sheer strength and long aging properties. These adhesive tapes are ideal for indoor use. PE Foam Adhesive Tapes does not emit toxic fumes when burnt. Which means, they are flame retardant.
What are the properties of PE Foam Tapes?
- PE Foam Adhesive Tapes are ideal for indoor use.
- Does not emit toxic fumes when burnt.
- Flame retardant.
- PE foam adhesive tapes use a high-performance adhesive to provide an economical solution to seal doors.
- Provides permanent bonding between light surfaces.
What are the uses of PE Foam Tapes?
- PE Foam Adhesive Tapes are used in printing, hook manufacturing and skirting applications.
- PE Foam Adhesive Tape is mainly used in automotive interiors and cold application purposes due to its strong and excellent adhesion.
Sticky Mats :
Sticky Mat manufactured by Adhesive Specialties is used as a dust absorbing pad and is suitable to use in the clean room entrance and buffer. It can effectively remove the dust from the shoe sole and heel to reduce maximum dust effect in the environment. Sticky Mat can effectively prevent pollutant particles to keep working conditions clean.
What are the properties of Sticky Mats :
- Sticky Mat is dust, dirt absorbing pad to use at the clean room entrance, walkways etc.
- Peel-off sheets eliminate the need for messy cleaning and makes it easy to maintain a clean surface.
- Traps dirt off the feet.
What are the uses of Sticky Mats :
- To be placed at areas like automotive, aerospace, hospitals, biotech, pharmaceutical, construction, photography, warehouses, server rooms, semiconductor etc
- Widely used in electronics, computer, food and refrigeration industries.
Wire Harness Tapes :
At Adhesive Specialities, PVC Wire Harness Tape is manufactured from premium grade PVC film coated with an aggressive rubber resin adhesive. The adhesive tape has good aging characteristics and is designed to be conformable and resistant to moisture and most chemicals. There is flagging or deterioration even at temperature of 120°C. The Wire Harness Tape has soft backing, good adhesion and holding ability along with being fire retardant.
What are the properties of Wire Harness Tapes?
- Wire Harness Tape is electrical self-extinguishing soft PVC tape that uses an aggressive pressure sensitive rubber-based adhesive system.
- Wire Harness Adhesive Tapes have been designed for use where a recognised specification or international standard is required and where environmental safety is a concern.
- Good resistance to abrasion, corrosion and moisture.
- High dielectric strength and good mechanical protection.
- Outstanding conformability.
- These adhesive tapes are flame retardant.
What are the uses of Wire Harness Tapes?
- Wire Harness Adhesive Tape can be applied at low temperature (till -10°C).
- Hand application.
- Primary electrical insulation.
- Harnessing applications for the Automotive Industries.
- Protection for low and medium voltage cable splices.
Lane Marking Tapes :
Lane Marking Tape made by Adhesive Specialties is a premium tape that exhibits excellent adhesion, tack and good cohesion strength. The specially formulated rubber adhesive coating on PVC film gives it a high adhesion. The adhesive tape also has good resistance to solvent, oil and water. The heat resistance is 100 °C for 1 hour.
What are the properties of Lane Marking Tapes?
- Lane marking adhesive tapes are also known as hazard tape, floor marking tape & social distancing tape.
- Lane Marking Tapes have excellent adhesion & good cohesion strength.
- Fast & easy to apply & replace.
What are the uses of Lane Marking Tapes?
- Lane Marking Adhesive Tapes are used for marking hazard areas & aisles.
- Can be applied as markings on ground, walkway & pipeline winding.
- Suitable for colour-coding.