Electrical Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures electrical tapes, which are pressure-sensitive, used to insulate electrical wires and cables. Electrical tapes are of various varieties, specialized for specific purposes, differentiated by colour. Electrical adhesive tapes are highly adhesive, offer excellent absorption, and have longer lives, depending on the kind of adhesive tape.
Electrical tapes are suitable for electrical wire handling solutions, they are essentially used to insulate wires and cables that have electricity coursing through them.
Depending on the kind of electrical tape and the solution that the adhesive tape is meant for, they have high durability and low conductivity. Electrical tapes differ from normal adhesive tapes in the way that they have a special rubber adhesive, specially made to handle and insulate electricity. They are comfortable, easy to use, and highly effective.
Acetate Cloth Tapes :
Acetate Cloth Electrical Tape from Adhesive Specialities, has excellent conformability in coil wrapping applications up to 105°C. Acetate cloth tapes also offer excellent absorption of resins and varnishes. These adhesive tapes are highly compatible with resins and varnish, this electrical tape achieves stable adhesive property. As this adhesive tape is made from flexible acetate fabric, it works well on uneven surfaces maintaining the effectiveness of the tape at its best and is optimal for use in binding harnesses, etc. Acetate Cloth Tapes are used for many purposes and have properties that make them the best adhesive solution for different reasons.
What are the properties of Acetate Cloth Tapes?
- Acetate cloth adhesive tapes have excellent insulation properties
- These adhesive tapes have good impact resistance
- Acetate cloth tape has high effectiveness
- Longer life is another positive property of Acetate cloth tapes
- Simple and easy usage
- Easy hand tear
- Wire harness bundle
What are the uses of Acetate Cloth Tapes?
- Acetate Cloth Electrical Tape has excellent conformability in coil wrapping applications up to 105°C.
- Acetate cloth tapes also offer excellent absorption of resins and varnishes.
- Acetate cloth tapes are comfortable in usage as coil covers.
Polyimide Tapes :
Polyimide Tapes manufactured by Adhesive Specialties are a special grade backing material that exhibits an excellent balance of physical, chemical, and electrical properties over a wide range of temperatures with superior dimensional stability and adhesion characteristics. Polyimide adhesive tapes are used for insulation in pulling motors, submersible motors, nuclear power generating equipment, high-temperature resistance wire, and cables, fireproof bus duct, gas mask, flexible PCB, loudspeaker coil, etc.
What are the properties of Polyimide Tapes?
- Polyamide Tapes have a wide temperature range as low as -40 °C and as high as 400 °C.
- Excellent dielectric strength.
- Flame retardant.
- Remove cleanly leaving no residue.
- Very high-temperature masking during powder coating, anodizing, etching applications.
- These adhesive tapes are ideal for wave soldering.
What are the uses of Polyimide Tapes?
- Poyimide adhesive tapes are used in the automobile industry for wrapping switches, diaphragms, manifolds, sensors, and coils in seat heaters.
- Used as masking circuit board & in circuit board construction.
- In the aerospace industry for insulation of aircraft and spacecraft wings. in electrical applications where static is an issue.
- In Fibre Optics Cable in semiconductor manufacturing.
- In 3D printing.
- Available with silicone and acrylic adhesives.
- Thickness: 1mil, 2mil.
- Available in die-cut and roll forms.
Polyimide Films :
Adhesive Specialties manufactures Polyimide film, which is a special grade backing material that exhibits an excellent balance of physical, chemical, and electrical properties over a wide range of temperature with superior dimensional stability and adhesion characteristics. Polyimide Film is used for insulation in pulling motors, submersible motors, nuclear power generating equipment, high-temperature resistance wire, and cables, fireproof bus duct, gas mask, flexible PCB, loudspeaker coil, etc.
What are the properties of Polyimide Films?
- Polyimide films are available in 1 mil and 2 mil thicknesses.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Temperature resistance -40 °C to 350 °C.
What are the uses of Polyimide Films?
- Ideal insulating material for use with high voltage application.
- Suitable for battery insulation.
- Insulating copper conductor.
- For curing composite.
- Used in the electronics industry for flexible cables and as an insulating film on magnet wire.
- Used in 3D printing
Rayon Tapes :
Rayon Tape is manufactured by Adhesive Specialties from cloth made out of bamboo plant threads and is coated with rubber adhesive. Rayon Adhesive Tape is mainly used in core insulation in relay transformer solenoid coils, to hold down wire-leads in a corrosive environment, for coil winding, holding wires in motors. The adhesive tape is also used in telephone and telecommunication equipment, general insulation, and PCB masking.
What are the properties of Rayon Tapes?
- Does not contain heavy metals and halogens.
- Rayon adhesive tapes are self-extinguishing.
- Wrapping of automotive electrical wiring harnesses.
What are the uses of Rayon Tapes?
- Rayon adhesive tapes are used in core insulation in relay transformer solenoid coils.
- General insulation.
- Coil winding and holding wires and in light motors.
- Hand tearable make easy for hand applications
Coloured Polyester Tapes :
Coloured Polyester Tape from Adhesive Specialities is made from polyester film coated with a special formulation of acrylic adhesive which displays excellent resistance to temperature, voltage, weather, and varnish. Coloured Polyester Tape is suitable for fastening and insulation objects such as high/low voltage transformers, power supply units, electronic motors, and coils.
What are the properties of Coloured Polyester Tapes?
- Chemical, solvent, and moisture resistance.
- Coloured polyester adhesive tapes are flame retardant.
- These adhesive tapes are available in a range of colours and thicknesses.
- Available with acrylic or thermosetting rubber adhesives.
What are the uses of Coloured Polyester Tapes?
- Adhesive Specialities polyester electrical adhesive tape is apt for insulation applications requiring thin and durable materials with high dielectric strength.
- Used in the core, layer, and final insulation of coils and oil-filled transformers.
- General electrical insulation requires high impact and tensile strength.
Margin Tapes :
Margin Tape manufactured by Adhesive Specialities is a processed thick polyester film with acrylic adhesive on one side. The adhesive tape comes in minimum width of 3 mm and is available in white or transparent colour. Margin tape serves a variety of industries especially in electronics and allied industry. Margin Adhesive Tape is especially suited for applications such as building coil barriers and for secondary and primary insulation in transformers. The thickness and CTI rating facilitates efficiency and effectiveness for the mentioned applications.
What are the properties of Margin Tapes?
- Polyester film
- Acrylic adhesive
- 130° C temperature resistance per hour.
- Also known as compost tape or barrier tape in the market.
What are the uses of Margin Tapes?
- Margin adhesive tapes are suitable for fastening and insulation of objects such as high/low voltage transformers, power supply units, electronic motors, and coils.
- These adhesive tapes are used for coil wrapping, transformers & electrical motors.
Mica Tapes :
Mica Tape from Adhesive Specialties consists of phlogopite mica paper impregnated with high-quality silicone resin and reinforced with glass cloth. It is a flexible adhesive tape that could fit into various shapes and is particularly designed for high-temperature resistance insulation. Mica Adhesive Tape is specially designed for composting applications, such as lamination with ceramic felt, aerogel felt, etc. It is designed for high-temperature-resistant insulation of inter-cells thermal insulation in battery packs, telecommunication systems, electric vehicles, and other energy storage systems. It can also be used in high-temperature industrial equipment like heating rings, ovens, heaters, thermal protection, thermal-electric insulation, etc.
What are the properties of Mica Tapes?
- Mica Tape consists of phlogopite mica paper integrated with high-quality silicon resin and reinforced with glass cloth.
- High thermal resistance – good fire resistance.
- Non-flammable does not contain asbestos, does not produce toxic gases.
- Very good resistance to electrical breakdown and corona discharge.
- Excellent tensile strength, anti-shock.
What are the uses of Mica Tapes?
- Mica adhesive tapes are used for insulation of electrical cables and coils.
- Inter-cell thermal insulation in battery packs, multi-story buildings, Power stations, Industry plants, Subways, computer centres, aerospace units, telecommunication centres, ships & military facilities.
Glass Cloth Tapes :
Glass Cloth Tape made by Adhesive Specialities, is specially formulated with solvent adhesive which gives it a high-temperature abrasion resistance. The adhesive tape conforms to ‘F’ Class which can withstand up to 150°C. It is also available with liner if required. Glass Cloth Tape – F Class is used in FFS packing machines, lamination of sheets, ducting of high-temperature application, and high-temperature masking applications.
What are the properties of Glass Cloth Tapes?
- Glass Cloth backing is coated with high-grade adhesives like acrylic, thermosetting rubber, and silicone.
- Glass cloth adhesive tapes provide F or H class insulation.
- High-temperature resistance ranging from 150 ℃ to 400 ℃.
- High adhesion & abrasion-resistant.
- Flame retardant property.
- High mechanical strength.
What are the uses of Glass Cloth Tapes?
- Glass cloth adhesive tapes are used in permanent sealing of high-temperature ducts & chambers.
- Used as high-temperature masking.
- Used in Aircraft window sealing & many other uses.
Cotton Cloth Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Cotton Cloth Tapes, which is coated with Hotmelt adhesive inside and is coated with a special waterproof compound on the outside. It has excellent adhesive properties and does not dry and is easy to tear by hand. Cotton Cloth Adhesive Tape is extensively used in the packaging field for various applications. These adhesive tapes are also used in high-temperature masking, cable bundling, holding, and harnessing applications.
What are the properties of the Cotton Cloth Tapes?
- Excellent waterproof property.
- Cotton cloth adhesive tapes are flexible & highly conformable.
- High temperature masking property.
What are the uses of Cotton Cloth Tapes?
- Cotton cloth adhesive tapes are suitable for protection & masking application during sandblasting.
- Cable bundling.
- Textile screen printing.
- Double glazing edge protection.
- Edging of pieces in leatherwork.
- Ideal for bookbinding.
Copper Foil Tapes :
Copper Foil Tape manufactured by Adhesive Specialities comes coated with conductive adhesive. The aggressive adhesion creates a superior bonding which makes it a popular choice in a wide range of consumer and industrial applications. It provides a very low rate of electrical resistance and is conductive in nature and is supplied with a removable liner for easy handling. Copper Foil Tape is a premium product that is ideal for use in grounding, soldering applications, and RFI (Radio Frequency Interface) / EMI (Electromagnetic Interface) shielding applications in the electrical and electronic industries. The adhesive tape can also be used for various die-cut applications as it comes with an easily removable liner.
What are the properties of Copper Foil Tapes?
- Copper foil tape is a flexible copper foil coated with high conductive adhesive & comes with a release liner.
What are the uses of Copper Foil Tapes?
- Copper foil adhesive tapes are deal for EMI/RFI shielding & as well as shielding of all non-conductive materials & electrical grounding.
- Excellent for soldering application & for anti-static floors (ESD floors).
- Can be used as an electrical connection between surfaces & cable shielding.
- Available in roll & die-cut forms.
Aluminum Foil Tapes:
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Aluminium Foil Tapes, which is 30-micron aluminium foil coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. The aluminium backing offers excellent reflective properties. The 30-micron aluminium foil adhesive tape is also available with hotmelt and solvent acrylic adhesive and with or without liner. Aluminium Foil Tape is used for HVAC (Heat, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) application. It is also used in Appliances, Marine, and Aerospace industries. It can also be used as seaming and sealing for fiberglass duct board and duct wrap to enhance the appearance and maintain vapour barrier integrity. The minimum recommended temperature application is 4°C (40ºF). It can also be used in high/low-temperature applications, EMI/RFI shielding, ducting, thermal spray masking, and protection against welding arch.
What are the properties of Aluminium Foil Tapes?
- Adhesive Specialities provides a wide range of Aluminium Foil Tapes with various adhesives like hotmelt, solvent, silicone & acrylic emulsion.
- High & low-temperature resistance.
What are the uses of Aluminium Foil Tapes?
- Aluminium Foil Adhesive Tapes are used for general purpose holding, patching, sealing application – indoor & outdoor.
- Suitable for joining foil faced fiberglass or duct board joints.
- Ideal for joining & sealing in HVAC application.
- Closing of rigid air duct insulation & shafts.
- EMI/RFI shielding for motors, cables, cabinets, antennae & components (splatter masking).
- Available in 30 mic, 50 mic, 100 mic & 150 mic thicknesses.
Masking Tapes :
We at Adhesive Specialties provide different types of masking tapes that have different uses, these are :
- Masking tape 01 : Masking Tape 01 is an automotive grade tape coated with natural rubber adhesive. This adhesive tape is specifically developed to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines and can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. It resists solvents or water from the paint and is UV resistant. It is also strong enough to hang plastic sheeting yet can be removed cleanly without damaging the surface. Masking adhesive tapes can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications.
- Masking tape 02 : Masking Tape 02 is a general-purpose masking adhesive tape coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. It resists solvents or water from the paint, yet can be removed cleanly without damaging the surface. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications.
- Masking tape 04 : Masking Tape 04 is a general-purpose masking tape coated with hotmelt adhesive. This adhesive tape is easy to use and it’s suitable for wood industries recommended for general indoor use at steady temperature. It sticks well to multiple and irregular surfaces and is compatible with both solvent and water based paints. It is easy-tear by hand and assures quick and easy removal.
- Masking tape 05Y : Masking Tape 05Y is resin impregnated crepe paper coated with high tack pressure-sensitive natural rubber based adhesive. The adhesive tape was developed specifically to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines and can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications in the automotive industry. The adhesive tape easily tears by hand for toll free application.
- Masking tape 6 : Masking Tape 06 is resin impregnated crepe paper coated with high tack pressure-sensitive natural rubber adhesive. This adhesive tape adheres well and resists solvent or water from the paint and was specifically developed to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray and provide clean paint lines. The adhesive tape can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications in the automotive industry.
What are the properties of Masking Tapes?
- Adhesive Specialities offers a wide range of choice in crepe paper masking tapes.
What are the uses of Masking Tapes?
- General purpose.
- Industrial applications.
- Automotive industry.
- Chemical resistant & high temperature masking solutions.
Die Cuts :
Die Cuts have a versatile usage capacity and are used for purposes including, EMI shielding, Flex connectors etc. At Adhesive Specialities, Die cuts are available in the form of Foil tapes, Masking discs, Solar panel tapes, Electroplating anodizing masking, Polyamide die cuts, Sandblast masking, Masking during paint applications, Antistatic masking, Die cut frames, Specialty shapes, Polyester die cuts, Vin plate masking, Insulated pre forms, Powder coated masking, Foam die cuts, copper pre forms. Die Cuts can also be custom designed, in different shapes and sizes as per customer requirement.
What are the properties of Die Cuts?
- EMI Shielding
- Flex Connectors
- Thermal Management
- Masking Discs, etc.
What are the uses of Die Cuts?
- Sandblast masking
- Masking during paint applications
- Anti Static masking
- Die cut frames
- Speciality shapes
- Polyester die cuts
- Vin Plate masking, etc.
Rubber Mastic Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Rubber Mastic Tape, which is a self-bonding mastic tape which comes with Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) backing bonded to a tacky, temperature stable and electrical grade mastic. The adhesive tape is conformable on irregular surfaces and has excellent resistance against moisture, UV, corrosion and chemicals. It is available in 25mm, 38mm and 51mm width.
Rubber Mastic Tapes are used for primary electrical insulation for cable and wire connections and vibration padding for motor leads. They are suitable for direct underground use. Rubber Mastic Tape is a kind of Butyl tape which can be used in Construction and Interior, and Electrical industries.
What are the properties of Rubber Mastic Tapes?
- Rubber Mastic Tape is a self–bonding tape which consists of Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) backing, bonded to a tacky, temperature stable, electrical grade mastic.
What are the uses of Self Rubber Mastic Tapes?
- Primary electrical insulation for cable and wire connections and vibration padding for motor leads.
- Chemical, UV and moisture resistant.
- Can be wrapped, stretched or moulded around irregular shapes for insulation build-up.
- Suitable for direct underground use.
Cross Filament Tapes :
Cross Filament Tape manufactured by Adhesive Specialities has fiberglass reinforced backing which is very high in tensile strength, coated with hotmelt adhesive. The fiberglass reinforced backing provides excellent abrasion, moisture and scuff resistance. We can also supply with solvent-residue free adhesive. Cross Filament Tape is used in bundling/heavy duty packing of heavy objects such as pipes, steel coils, tires due to high tensile strength. It is also used in the cricket bat industry and jumbo bags industry.
What are the properties of Cross Filament Tapes?
- Fiberglass reinforced
- High tensile strength
- Coated hotmelt adhesive
- Excellent abrasion
- Moisture and scuff resistance
What are the uses of Cross Filament Tapes?
- Holding of white goods.
- Insulation of oil transformers.
- Banding of metal and bar.
- Heavy duty packaging & strapping.
- Closing of metal coils.
- Reinforcement & closing of cables.
- Structuring of umbilical cord for the marine probe.
- General applications where tensile strength & good adhesion is required.
Mono Filament Tapes :
Adhesive Specialties manufactures Mono-Filament Tapes, that have reinforced fiberglass yarn with PET film, that has high tensile, excellent abrasion and moisture resistance.
What are the properties of Mono Filament Tapes?
- The reinforced fiberglass yarn with PET Film backing provides the tape with high tensile strength, excellent abrasion and moisture resistance.
What are the uses of Mono Filament Tapes?
- Palletizing of packaging.
- Bending of tubes and bars.
- Heavy packaging.
- Closing of metal coils.
- Paint anchor test.
- Reinforcement and closing of cables.
- Structuring of umbilical cord for marine probe.
- General applications where tensile strength and good adhesion are required.
Pure PTFE Films :
Pure PTFE Film Tape manufactured by Adhesive Specialities comes with silicone adhesive and adheres readily to heated surfaces, is reposition-able without residue and is able to tolerate constant ambient temperatures from -73°C to 260°C. The adhesive tape is nontoxic, odour-less, tasteless. It also has a very low coefficient of friction, giving the non-adhesive side an extremely smooth, non-stick surface. High heat resistance, chemical resistance, and outstanding hydrophobic and dielectric properties help make the tape the perfect solution for numerous applications.
What are the properties of Pure PTFE Film Tapes?
- Temperature resistant.
- General purpose roll-wrap for web processing.
- Squeaking noise reduction.
- Shielding and protecting against chemicals.
- Sorts of high temperature roller submerging, works of calefaction slab, membrane doffing.
- Cushion pasting of slippery ponds, stuff funnel, aircraft mould.
What are the uses of Pure PTFE Film Tapes?
- Used on a platen, thermoplastic doffing module.
- Used in the fields of packing (including thermoplastic, vacuum bagging), compositing, thermoplastic seal, electronic and electric.
- Available in 80 and 130 mics.
PTFE Coated Glass Cloth Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures PTFE Teflon Coated Tape – 3 Mil, which is made from non-woven fiberglass cloth with PTFE and coated with silicone adhesive. The adhesive tape adheres readily to heated surfaces and is repositionable without residue and is able to tolerate constant ambient temperatures ranging from -73°C to 500°C depending on the thickness of the tape. The PTFE Coated Glass Cloth Tape is non-toxic, odourless and tasteless. The adhesive tape’s combination delivers excellent dimensional stability, tensile strength and durability, as well as extremely low elongation (<1%). it also has a very low coefficient of friction, giving the non-adhesive side an extremely smooth, non-stick surface along with high heat resistance, chemical and outstanding hydrophobic dielectric properties. adhesive tape is available liner.1%).>
What are the properties of PTFE Coated Glass Cloth Tapes?
- Excellent release properties due to PTFE surface and its low surface energy.
- Durability in high and low temperature.
- Good electric properties for insulation.
- Chemical resistance.
- Anti-aging properties.
- Flame retardant.
- Residue free.
What are the uses of PTFE Coated Glass Cloth Tapes?
- Used in removable thermal insulation covers and pads.
- Used in heat sealing machines for plastic bag sealing jobs in food and pharma industries.
- Non-stick release surface for easy de-moulding in composite industry.
- High temperature masking applications.
- Available in 3, 5, 10mils thicknesses with or without Fluoro-silicone liner.
Silicone Self Amalgamation Tapes :
At Adhesive Specialities, Silicone Self Amalgamation Tape is made from modified elastomeric material which is flame retardant with excellent insulation and chemical properties. It is ozone resistant, antioxidant and UV-resistant. The operating temperature is -60°C to 220°C and can withstand heat shock up to 300°C. The material sticks to itself making it very convenient for testing and repair. Ease of use for installation without heating and tools, reduce installation time and cost.
Silicone Self Amalgamation Tapes offer good fuel, water, oil, acid resistance. They also offer excellent insulation with ozone, UV and aging resistant. These adhesive tapes are also tear and abrasion resistant. Silicone Self Amalgamation Tapes are easy to install by hand, no special equipment required.
What are the properties of Self Amalgamation Tapes?
- High temperature resistance: -55℃ to 250℃.
- Good fuel, water, oil, acid resistance.
- Excellent insulation with ozone, UV and ageing resistant.
- Tear and abrasion resistant.
- Easy to install by hand, no need for heating and special tools.
- High reliability with excellent physical, chemical and electrical properties.
- Self-fusing without adhesive, remove without residue, convenient for maintenance.
- Flame retardant.
- Mechanical vibration reduction
What are the uses of Self Amalgamation Tapes?
- Used in the electrical industry for electrical Joints, telecommunications, cables, coil Insulation, wire protection, weatherproof extension cord, transformer Insulation.
- Used in Radiator Hoses, Air Hoses, Air Conditioning Lines, Exhaust Systems, Insulates battery terminals, Steering grip in automobile industry.
- Water or Fuel pipe leakage, Gas or air pipe leakage, Grips for bicycle handles, Grips for cricket bats, rackets, golf clubs, and fishing rods in household and industrial applications.
EPR Self Fusing Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities produces EPR Self Fusing Tape is made from Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR). This adhesive tape is self-fusing and with excellent electrical properties and UV resistance. It is compatible with all solid dielectric cable insulation and has a working temperature range of -55°C to 105°C.
EPR Self Fusing Tapes are UV Resistant. These adhesive tapes are compatible with all solid dielectric cable insulation. EPR self fusing tapes also offer excellent moisture sealing electrical connections property. They are used as end sealing high-voltage cables.
What are the properties of EPR Self Fusing Tapes?
- UV Resistant.
- Compatible with all solid dielectric cable insulation.
- Excellent moisture sealing electrical connections property.
What are the usages of EPR Self Fusing Tapes?
- Used as end sealing high-voltage cables.
- Used for jacketing high-voltage splices and terminations, moisture sealing of electrical connections and end sealing of high-voltage cables.
- It is ideally suited for both indoor as well as outdoor applications.
Wire Harness Tapes :
At Adhesive Specialities, PVC Wire Harness Tape is manufactured from premium grade PVC film coated with an aggressive rubber resin adhesive. The adhesive tape has good aging characteristics and is designed to be conformable and resistant to moisture and most chemicals. There is flagging or deterioration even at temperature of 120°C. The Wire Harness Tape has soft backing, good adhesion and holding ability along with being fire retardant.
What are the properties of Wire Harness Tapes?
- Wire Harness Tape is electrical self-extinguishing soft PVC tape that uses an aggressive pressure sensitive rubber-based adhesive system.
- It has been designed for use where a recognised specification or international standard is required and where environmental safety is a concern.
- Good resistance to abrasion, corrosion and moisture.
- High dielectric strength and good mechanical protection.
- Outstanding conformability.
- Flame retardant.
What are the uses of Wire Harness Tapes?
- Tape can be applied at low temperature (till -10°C).
- Hand application.
- Primary electrical insulation.
- Harnessing applications for the Automotive Industries.
- Protection for low and medium voltage cable splices
Polyester Powder Coating Tapes:
Powder Coating Tape is a polyester film coated with silicone adhesive. It can be used in a large variety of high temperature applications. The specification is very similar to polyimide adhesive tape except backing material is of polyester film.
What are the properties of Polyester Powder Coating Tapes?
- High grade Silicon adhesive.
- Moisture resistant.
- Chemical and solvent resistant.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Good shear resistant.
- Clean removal without residue.
- Outstanding dielectric strength.
- High tack.
- Excellent ageing and weathering properties.
What are the uses of Polyester Powder Coating Tapes?
- Used as high Temperature Masking during powder coating applications, PCB manufacturing, chemical etching.
- In the aerospace field for flash breakers.
- Splicing of silicon coated paper.
- Available in Green, Blue and Red Colours.
- Thickness:1 and 2mil.
EPDM Foam Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Double Side EPDM Foam Tape and Single Side EPDM Foam Tape, which is EPDM foam coated with hotmelt adhesive on both sides which gives it good adhesion with high sheer strength and long aging properties. EPDM Foam Tape is available in single side and double side both. Single Side EPDM Foam Tape also known as Glazing Tape is EPDM foam coated with hotmelt adhesive which gives it good adhesion with high sheer strength and long ageing properties.
What are the properties of EPDM Foam Tapes?
- EPDM Foam Tape comes with a smooth finish and it is also durable.
- Has the ability to dissipate the stresses.
- They are heat resistant.
What are the usages of EPDM Foam Tapes?
- Used to seal the area between the glass panels and window sash or door frame to prevent water & air leaks.
- Used in gasket application.
NBR Foam Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures NBR Foam Tapes, which are closed cell foam gasket tapes and are coated with hotmelt adhesive and come with brown siliconized release paper. NBR Foam Tapes have excellent flexibility and are suitable for thermal insulation and duct gasket purposes. NBR Foam Adhesive Tapes come with durable acrylic adhesive and flexible foam combination that confirms well on curved and irregular surfaces. NBR Foam Tapes offer excellent bonding to most surfaces including metals, glass, plastics and woods.
What are the properties of NBR Foam Tapes?
- Good resistance to weathering, UV light and most chemicals.
- Excellent resistance to ozone, mildew and mold.
- Remains flexible at a wide temperature range.
What are the usages of NBR Foam Tapes?
- Air conditioning, refrigeration, thermal & acoustic insulation, weather stripping, automotive gaskets and seals, marine constructions (hatches)
- Truck cabs, buses, off road vehicles, inspection hatches
- Switchboards, body seals and general closure applications.
Surface Protection Tapes :
Surface Protection Tape (SPT) manufactured by Adhesive Specialities is made from transparent 40 micron LDPE film coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. SelfAdhesive SPT has excellent protection against damages and scratches. The Surface Protection Adhesive Tape has adjustable peel force with no adhesive residue.
What are the properties of Surface Protection Tapes?
- Adhesive Specialities offers a wide range of surface protection tapes in order to protect surfaces from scratches, damages, dust and dirt.
- Residue free.
- Water Resistant.
What are the uses of Surface Protection Tapes?
- Suitable for many types of the surface (Metal, glass, plastic, Optic lenses, decorative laminate, stone, carpet, coated surface like auto parts etc.)
- Works on different textures of the surface (Smooth / Glossy, Matte / Embossed).
- Range of backing material (LLDPE, PET,PVC, PE).
- External factors which might affect the surface protection tapes (UV, sunlight exposure, extreme temperatures, chemical exposure).
- Duration for which protection is required.
- Reason for protection of surface (abrasion, smudging, scratches).
Anti Static Tapes :
Anti-Static Tape or ESD Grid Tape by Adhesive Specialities is a high performance conductive grid tape for anti-static function with both side ESD treated. The film construction is made of an anti-static co-polymer with a conductive grid layer.
What are the properties of Anti Static Tapes?
- Anti Static Tape or ESD Grid Tape is a high performance conductive grid tape.
- Film construction: anti static copolymer with conductive grid layer.
- Colour: Tan/Brown with black grid pattern.
What are the uses of Anti Static Tapes?
- Ideal for cleanroom & static free workstations.
- For EMI shielding applications.
- Sealing of ESD bags & other ESD packaging/containers.
Nylon Cloth Tapes :
Nylon Cloth Tape is manufactured by Adhesive Specialities with hotmelt adhesive coated on nylon cloth inside and is coated with special water-proof compound on the outside. These adhesive tapes have excellent adhesive properties along with high tensile strength and does not dry and is easy to tear by hand.
What are the properties of Nylon Cloth Tapes?
- Nylon Cloth Tape comes with high tensile strength that helps in improving the tensile strength of leather, cloth or synthetic leather etc.
What are the uses of Nylon Cloth Tapes?
- Used in the shoemaking industry for reinforcing shoe leathers and uppers, securing back seams, stabilizing cut portions and upper edges.
- Nylon Tape is designed to work on strap fitting and flattening machines.
- Perfect for toe, vamp lining and strap reinforcement.
D/s Cross Filament Tapes :
Double Side Cross Filament Tape made by Adhesive Specialities is a bi-directional filament made of high strength fibreglass yarn coated with hotmelt adhesive on both the sides giving the tape an extremely high adhesion.
What are the properties of D/s Cross Filament Tapes?
- Polyester film reinforced with cross-wave longitudinal & transverse direction fiberglass yarn that provides strong tensile strength in both directions.
- Extremely strong holding power & adhesion strength gives firm bonding on lots of surfaces and provides perfect adhesion even on rough surfaces.
What are the uses of D/s Cross Filament Tapes?
- Works effectively with foam tape strips used in windows and door sealing.
- Used as reinforcement for foam tapes.
Armour Wrap Tapes :
Armour wrap tapes, at Adhesive Specialities are fasting curing tapes which are made up of flexible fiberglass mesh. These adhesive tapes are extremely durable and adhesive, and are used as a reinforceable shield and connector of cables. Armour wrap tapes are used in various applications such as, Oil, Gas & Water Pipeline and adheres to Metal, plaster, PVC, Copper, Rubber, Fiberglass, Concrete, Ceramic, Polyester, etc. They are firm and stable, easy to install and long lasting. These adhesive tapes are useful for electrical requirements.
Amour Wrap Tape is a kind of Butyl tape which can be used in the Electrical industry.
What are the properties of Armour Wrap Tapes?
- Pipe repair bandage is a fast curing tape composed of a flexible fiberglass mesh impregnated with water activated polyurethane resin.
- Reinforce shield and connector of cable.
What are the uses of Armour Wrap Tapes?
- Used as a shield of thermal shrinkage cable joints.
- Used for repairs in Oil, Gas & Water Pipeline and adheres to Metal, plaster, PVC, Copper, Rubber, Fiberglass, Concrete, Ceramic, Polyester, etc.
- Used for the protection of termination and joints of cold-shrinkable ranging from 10 to 35 kv.
- Widely used in the mining industry to protect cables.
Metalized Polyester Tapes :
Adhesive Specialties manufactures Metalized Polyester Films with brilliant mirrors like finish with thermal and chemical stability.
What are the properties of Metalized Polyester Tapes?
- Metalized Polyester Film with brilliant.
- Vibrant mirror-like finish.
- Excellent chemical and thermal stability.
What are the uses of Metalized Polyester Tapes?
- These adhesive tapes are used in the industrial and graphic arts industries for decorative trim, automotive trim, nameplates, electric appliances, advertising displays, etc.
- For microfilm splicing and as reflective shielding.
- Splice detection.
- Applications where reflectivity and low emissivity are desired.
- Certain applications require a conductive surface.
- Decorating and identifying.