Filament Tapes :
The Filament Tapes manufactured by Adhesive Specialities are pressure-sensitive tape used for many packaging functions like closing corrugated fiberboard boxes, reinforcing packages, bundling items, pallet unitizing, etc. Filament Tapes consist of a pressure-sensitive adhesive coated onto a backing material which is usually a polypropylene or polyester film and fiberglass filaments embedded to add high tensile strength and coated with a strong pressure-sensitive synthetic rubber adhesive or acrylic adhesive.
Mono Filament Tapes :
Mono Filament Tape manufactured by Adhesive Specialities is used for bundling, recommended to secure carton boxes or bundles. Mono Filament Tapes are also used in mounting and holding components in white goods industry, cricket bat and jumbo bags industries.
What are the properties of Mono Filament Tapes?
- They are reinforced with fiberglass yarn with PET Film backing.
- They have high tensile strength, excellent abrasion and moisture resistance.
What are the uses of Mono Filament Tapes?
- They can be used where tensile strength and good adhesion are required.
- They can be used for heavy packing and for closing for metal coils.
- They can be used for bending tubes and bars.
- Can be used for structuring an umbilical cord for marine probes.
D/s Cross Filament Tape :
Double Side Cross Filament Tape from Adhesive Specialities is a bi-directional filament made of high strength fibreglass yarn coated with hotmelt adhesive on both the sides giving the tape an extremely high adhesion.
What are the properties of D/s Cross Filament Tapes?
- Polyester film reinforced with cross-wave longitudinal & transverse direction fiberglass yarn.
- These adhesive tapes have temperature resistance of 90 degrees.
- Extremely strong holding power & adhesion strength gives firm bonding on lots of surfaces and provides perfect adhesion even on rough surfaces.
What are the uses of D/s Cross Filament Tapes?
- These adhesive tapes are used for rough surface and self-adhesive decoration works.
- They are used for self adhesive foamed rubber and windows sealing while providing it with additional strength.
- These adhesive tapes can also be used for permanent fixing of small components in place of acrylic foam tape.
- They are used as reinforcement for foam tapes.
Cross Filament Tape :
Cross Filament Tape has fiberglass reinforced backing which is very high in tensile strength, coated with hotmelt adhesive. The fiberglass reinforced backing provides excellent abrasion, moisture and resistance. At Adhesive Specialties, we can also supply with solvent-residue free adhesive.
What are the properties of Cross Filament Tapes?
- They are residue free and have fiberglass reinforced backing.
- These adhesive tapes have excellent abrasion and moisture resistance.
What are the uses of Cross Filament Tapes?
- These adhesive tapes are suited for use in heavy duty air and oil filled transformers, reinforcement / holding / separating ground insulation, bundling of motor coils and coil covering.
- Can be used in lead anchoring and banding of coils.
- Used in bundling/heavy duty packing of heavy objects such as pipes, steel coils, tires.
- Can also be used in the cricket bat industry and jumbo bags industry.
- These adhesive tapes are used for insulation of oil transformers.