Masking Tapes :
We at Adhesive Specialties provide different types of masking tapes that have different uses, these are :
- Masking tape 01: Masking Tape 01 is an automotive-grade tape coated with natural rubber adhesive. This adhesive tape is specifically developed to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. It resists solvents or water from the paint and is UV resistant. It is also strong enough to hang plastic sheeting yet can be removed cleanly without damaging the surface. Masking adhesive tapes can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications.
- Masking tape 02: Masking Tape 02 is a general-purpose masking tape coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. It resists solvents or water from the paint, yet can be removed cleanly without damaging the surface. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications.
- Masking tape 04: Masking Tape 04 is a general-purpose masking tape coated with hotmelt adhesive. This adhesive tape is easy to use and it’s suitable for wood industries recommended for general indoor use at a steady temperature. It sticks well to multiple and irregular surfaces and is compatible with both solvent and water-based paints. It is easy-tear by hand and assures quick and easy removal.
- Masking tape 05Y: Masking Tape 05Y is resin impregnated crepe paper coated with high tack pressure-sensitive natural rubber-based adhesive. The adhesive tape was developed specifically to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications in the automotive industry. The tape easily tears by hand for toll-free application.
- Masking tape 6 : Masking Tape 06 is resin impregnated crepe paper coated with high tack pressure-sensitive natural rubber adhesive. This adhesive tape adheres well and resists solvent or water from the paint and was specifically developed to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray and provide clean paint lines. The tape can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. The crepe paper backing can conform to curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications in the automotive industry.
What are the properties of Masking Tapes?
- Adhesive Specialities offers a wide range of choices in crepe paper masking adhesive tapes.
What are the uses of Masking Tapes?
- Industrial applications.
- Automotive industry.
- Chemical resistant & high-temperature masking solutions.
Coloured Masking Tape :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Coloured Masking Tape, which is crepe paper coated with acrylic adhesive and is also known as Painter’s Masking Tape, specifically developed to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provides clean paint lines as it can be removed easily and cleanly when finished. It resists solvents or water from the paint and is strong enough to hang plastic sheeting. The adhesive tape can conform to the curved and irregular surfaces for critical paint masking applications.
What are the properties of Coloured Masking Tapes?
- Coloured Masking Adhesive Tape is coated with solvent acrylic adhesive.
- It is also known as painter’s masking tape.
- Residue-free even on glossy surfaces.
- Standard colours available: Green & Blue
What are the uses of Coloured Masking Tapes?
Coloured Masking Tape is used in critical paint masking applications for the automotive, marine, and aerospace industry, decorative edging, marking, and colour-coding. The adhesive tape is easy to tear by hand for tool-free application.
Polyester Powder Coating Tape:
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Powder Coating Tape, which is a polyester film coated with silicone adhesive. It can be used in a large variety of high-temperature applications. The specification is very similar to polyimide tape except the backing material is polyester film.
What are the properties of Polyester Powder Coating Tapes?
- High-grade Silicon adhesive.
- Polyester powder coating adhesive tapes are moisture resistant.
- Chemical and solvent resistance.
- Good shear resistance.
- Clean removal without residue.
- Outstanding dielectric strength.
- High tack.
- Excellent ageing and weathering properties.
What are the uses of Polyester Powder Coating Tapes?
- Polyester powder coating adhesive tapes are used as high-Temperature Masking during powder coating applications, PCB manufacturing, chemical etching.
- In the aerospace field for flash breakers.
- Splicing of silicone coated paper.
- Available in Green, Blue, and Red Colours.
- Thickness:1 and 2mil.
Masking Liquid :
Masking Liquid – Booth Coat is a temporary clear coating for spray painting booth walls, ceiling, floor, and other surfaces where accumulated paint overspray can be removed easily. Booth Coat can also be used as a coating for steel surfaces to eliminate flash rusting or as protection on glass, plexiglass, rubber, cement, aluminium, and many such hard surfaces. Booth Coat represents the ultimate in non-solvent coatings as it is well stabilized against brittleness and will not be softened or penetrated by most solvent-based paints. Booth Coat has no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Masking Liquid – High Temperature is a protective coating that dries to form a contour-hugging skin-tight protective film. It is recognized and used by customers who understand the value of protecting substrates during fabrication, assembly, and shipment. The coating is a temporary protective coating and so the adhesion is low. The tough peel-able coating is still the best method of preventing scratches and abrasions. It is easily removable from the surface without leaving any residue. It also acts as a masking agent against paint overspray.
What are the properties of Masking Liquid?
- Sun Brand liquid masking line offers a peel-able coating that provides temporary protection or long-term preservation of floor, walls & ceilings in paint booths.
- Apply liquid by spraying, paint roller, or brush and leave it to dry.
- Can be simply peeled off when not required without any damage to the substrate surface.
- Liquid Masking is available in different variants namely:
– High-Temperature Liquid Masking.
– Boot Coat Liquid Masking.
What are the uses of Masking Liquid?
Booth Coat can cause problems if applied wrongly and proper application results in a tough film of uniform thickness with no sagging, less application time, and minimal clean-up. The waterborne clear peel-able coating can be used wherever temporary protective coatings are needed to reduce clean-up problems. Booth Coat can be used in spray booths, floors, windows, walls, machinery, equipment, or wherever there is a paint over-spray problem, clean-up problem, or emission problem.
Masking Liquid – High Temperature offers cost-effective protection during storage, transport, and fitting as it is weather-resistant, withstands hazards, scratching, and solvent overspray. The coating can be removed without any residue.
Masking Crepe Paper :
Masking paper is saturated crepe paper. Used in manufacturing of masking & easy masking tapes. Available in various colours & thicknesses as per customer specifications.
What are the properties of Masking Crepe Paper?
- Masking paper is saturated crepe paper.
- Available in various colours & thicknesses as per customer specifications.
What are the uses of Masking Crepe Paper?
- Used in manufacturing of masking & easy masking tapes.
Fine Line Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Fine Line Masking Tape, which is a special film coated with natural rubber latex. It is designed for uniform stretching to help create better paint lines. The adhesive and backing work together to reduce paint seepage to a minimum and can be used successfully with most solvent or water-based paint systems.
What are the properties of Fine Line Tapes?
- Adhesive & backing material work together to reduce paint seepage to a minimum.
- The conformable backing is designed for uniform stretching to help create better paint lines.
- Smooth trimmed edges create a continuous paint line.
What are the uses of Fine Line Tapes?
- Fine line adhesive tapes can be used successfully with most solvent or water-based paint systems.
- Excellent choice for automotive dual-tone paint spraying.
Die Cuts :
Die Cuts have a versatile usage capacity and are used for purposes including, EMI shielding, Flex connectors, etc. At Adhesive Specialities, die cuts are are available in the form of Foil tapes, Masking discs, Solar panel tapes, Electroplating anodizing masking, Polyamide die cuts, Sandblast masking, Masking during paint applications, Antistatic masking, Die-cut frames, Specialty shapes, Polyester die cuts, Vin plate masking, Insulated preforms, Powder-coated masking, Foam die cuts, copper preforms. Die Cuts can also be custom designed, in different shapes and sizes as per customer requirement.
What are the properties of Die Cuts?
- EMI Shielding
- Flex Connectors
- Thermal Management
- Masking Discs, etc.
What are the uses of Die Cuts?
- Sandblast masking
- Masking during paint applications
- Anti Static masking
- Die-cut frames
- Specialty shapes
- Polyester die cuts
- Vin Plate masking, etc.
Sand Blasting Stencil :
Available at Adhesive Specialities, Sand blasting stencil are excellent for hand-cut and die-cut operations. Excellent sandblast resistance – withstands heavy blasting to create crisper, deeper images. The versatile adhesive is excellent for a variety of surfaces yet still removes cleanly. Used in a variety of application methods including hand-cut, die-cut, flatbed and friction fed
What are the properties of the Sand Blasting Stencil?
- Sand blasting stencils are excellent for hand-cut and die-cut operations.
- Excellent sandblast resistance – withstands heavy blasting to create crisper, deeper images.
- The versatile adhesive is excellent for a variety of surfaces yet still removes cleanly.
What are the uses of the Sand Blasting Stencil?
- Sand blasting stencils are used in a variety of application methods including hand-cut, die-cut, flatbed and friction fed
Electroplating Tapes :
Available at Adhesive Specialities, Electroplating Tape is a premium-grade tape that exhibits excellent adhesion, tack, and good cohesion strength. The specially formulated rubber adhesive coating to PVC film gives it a high adhesion. The adhesive tape has good resistance to solvent, chemicals, and water.
What are the properties of the Electroplating Tapes?
- Sun Brand Electroplating tape is a vinyl-backed tape with a rubber adhesive.
- Excellent resistance to most chemicals used in typical electroplating operations
- Abrasion, moisture, and wear resistance to withstand rugged working conditions
- Non-corrosive, flexible vinyl backing is conformable to adapt to irregular surfaces
- Electroplating adhesive tapes are ideal for use with plating chemicals, electroplating nickel, electroless nickel, milling and etching in titanium, and peening operations.
- Designed for use with PCB terminal zone contacts during plating; as a protection tape for shot peening
- Effective Vapour and Moisture Barrier
- Extremely Conformable
- Durable and Highly Resistant to Oil, Acid, Alkaline and Corrosive Chemicals
- Excellent Adhesion to Metals and Plastics
What are the uses of the Electroplating Tapes?
Electroplating Tape is mainly used as a masking tape for electroplating and anodizing application.
Eazy Masking Tapes :
Manufactured by Adhesive Specialities, Eazy Masking Tape is made with various different substrates according to customer specification and is laminated with masking tape on top or on top and bottom. It is mainly used in auto body painting to bring down the total cost of masking and is available in various sizes.
What are the properties of the Eazy Masking Tapes?
- Eazy Masking Adhesive Tape is made with various different substrates as per customer specification and is laminated with masking tape on top or on top and bottom.
- The plastic lip also makes it easier to insert, thereby saving time with masking tasks.
- Best for auto body painting.
- Quicker to apply than conventional products.
- High-quality masking film covers and protects surfaces from paint, dust, and oil spray.
What are the uses of the Eazy Masking Tapes?
- Eazy Masking Adhesive Tapes are used for waterproofing, shading, and shielding, etc.
- Now can mask your windows, walls, furniture, appliances, almirah, and car, etc.
Adheisve Specialities manufactures Washi Tapes, also known as Tissue Masking Tape is made from special soft paper suitable to use for any masking application up to 130°C. These adhesive tapes are formulated in such a way that it can also take sharp curves and can be used against fine line tape in most applications. Also, since it is thinner than normal masking tape and easily hand tearable. The paint deposit on the masked side also reduces giving a smoother finish to the surface.
What are the properties of Washi Tapes?
- Washi adhesive tape is a high-quality masking tape made of rice paper.
- Provides the best fine line in paper masking tapes.
- Hand tearable.
- Provisional fixation and packaging.
- Masking of vehicle, car, building, etc.
What are the uses of Washi Tapes?
Washi Tape is used for spray painting of automobiles, coloured metal, glass baking, coated panels, sports equipment, rubber, and plastic parts & components. Moreover, this can be easily removed after use without leaving any residue.
Cotton Cloth Tapes:
Cotton cloth tape is extensively used in the packaging field for various applications. It is also used in high-temperature masking, cable bundling, holding, and harnessing applications. At Adhesive Specialities, cotton cloth tapes are available in black or white colours.
What are the properties of Cotton Cloth Tapes?
- Cotton cloth adhesive tapes have excellent waterproof property
- Flexible and highly conformable
- High-temperature masking property
What are the usages of Cotton Cloth Tapes?
- Cotton cloth adhesive tapes are used for cable bundling.
- Textile screen printing.
- Double glazing edge protection.
- Edging of pieces in leatherwork.
- Ideal for bookbinding.
Glass Cloth Tapes :
Glass cloth tapes at Adhesive Specialities are tapes backed with glass cloth that are used in applications requiring intermittent temperatures upto 550 F or higher. Glass Cloth Tapes have high adhesion, abrasion resistant, flame retardant properties. These adhesive tapes are also used in applications requiring high tensile strength, good holding power and permanent sealing of high temperature ducts and chambers, aircraft window sealing and many other uses.
What are the properties of Glass Cloth Tapes?
- Glass cloth adhesive tapes are coated with high grade adhesives like acrylic, thermosetting rubber and silicone.
- High temperature resistant ranging from 150 ℃ to 400 ℃.
- High adhesion & abrasion resistant.
- Flame retardant property.
- High mechanical strength.
What are the usages of Glass Cloth Tapes?
- Glass cloth adhesive tapes are used for permanent sealing of high temperature ducts & chambers.
- Used as high temperature masking.
- Used in Aircraft window sealing & many other uses.
Duct Tapes :
Duct tape, also known as Gaffer’s tape is a combination of polyethylene film and cloth scrim coated with rubber or hotmelt adhesive. They are non-reflective and are used to protect sound wiring. Duct tape is also flexible and pliable vinyl coated waterproof cloth tape that is used to protect and secure electrical and sound wiring. Adhesive Specialities offer competitive prices and collection of duct tapes to choose from. With excellent temperature resistance, adhesion, and clean removal these tapes meet the high standards required for industrial use. At Adhesive Specialities, duct tapes are available in silver & black. However, any colour can be supplied on special request.
What are the properties of Duct Tapes?
- Duct tapes have strong adhesion and easy tear properties.
- Moisture resistant to ensure prolonged bonding with the surface.
What are the uses of Duct Tapes?
- Duct tapes are used in patching, reinforcing, bundling, sealing, splicing, ducting, packaging & high temperature applications.
Polyimide Tapes :
Polyimide Tapes manufactured by Adhesive Specialties are a special grade backing material that exhibits an excellent balance of physical, chemical, and electrical properties over a wide range of temperatures with superior dimensional stability and adhesion characteristics. Polyimide tapes are used for insulation in pulling motors, submersible motors, nuclear power generating equipment, high-temperature resistance wire, and cables, fireproof bus duct, gas mask, flexible PCB, loudspeaker coil, etc.
What are the properties of Polyimide Tapes?
- Polyamide Tapes have a wide temperature range as low as -269 °C and as high as 400 °C.
- Excellent dielectric strength.
- Flame retardant.
- Remove cleanly leaving no residue.
- Very high-temperature masking during powder coating, anodizing, etching applications.
- Polyimide adhesive tapes are ideal for wave soldering.
What are the uses of Polyimide Tapes?
- Polyimide adhesive tapes are used in the automobile industry for wrapping switches, diaphragms, manifolds, sensors, and coils in seat heaters.
- Used as masking circuit board & in circuit board construction.
- In the aerospace industry for insulation of aircraft and spacecraft wings. in electrical applications where static is an issue.
- In Fibre Optics Cable in semiconductor manufacturing.
- In 3D printing.
- Available with silicone and acrylic adhesives.
- Thickness: 1mil, 2mil.
- Available in die-cut and roll forms.
Cellulose Tapes :
Cellulose Tape by Adhesive Specialities is manufactured from cellulose film which is a wood based product of regenerated pulp. This clear transparent Cellulose Tape is coated with specially formulated rubber resin adhesive.
What are the properties of Cellulose Tapes?
- Cellulose adhesive tapes have good, strong adhesion and cohesion
What are the uses of Cellulose Tapes?
- Cellulose adhesive tapes are ideal for light packaging, sealing & splicing applications.
- Used by masking applications by graphic designers.
- Cellulose Tape is used for sealing of plastic bags, small boxes, lightweight cartons, gift and hamper wrapping, air tight sealing of can lids, glass container, textile packaging, screen printing etc.
- It is sometimes also used as an antistatic tape application.
Application Tapes :
Application or Paper Lifting Tape is made from special flat-back crepe paper coated with solvent adhesive.
What are the properties of Application Tapes?
- Application Adhesive Tape features a high-grade saturated flatback paper coated with specially formulated pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- It is also widely known as Pallet Tape, Platen Tape & Paper Lifting Tape.
- Peels off quickly & easily with little or no residue.
What are the uses of Application Tapes?
- Application adhesive tapes are ideal for general purpose use as pre-space & decal transfer.
- Ideal for the application & transfer of pressure-sensitive decals cut into letters & legends.
- Suitable for all graphic applications.
- Peels off quickly & easily with little or no residue.