Acrylic Foam Tape 0.5
Acrylic Foam Tape 0.5
- Excellent resistance to solvents, plasticizers, and moisture.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- The viscoelastic nature of the material enables a strong connection that can withstand shocks and stress.
- UV light resistance is excellent.
- Screws, rivets, nails, and any liquid glue are all alternatives.
- Continuous Maximum Use Temperatures range from -30°C to +160°C.
- Designed for bonding with both high and low surface energy.
- For improved bonding, a special primer is offered.
- Useful for connecting surfaces that are similar and distinct.
- Heat sink, fan, or heat spreader mounting for IC packages and components.
More about Acrylic Foam Adhesive Tape
What is Acrylic Foam Tape?
Adhesive Specialities’ Acrylic Foam Tape is viscoelastic, which provides it its energy-absorbing and stress-relaxing characteristics. The acrylic chemistry ensures long-term durability. A specific priming solution is available for an additional fee to improve adhesion and bonding to the substrate.
Acrylic Foam Tape provides the ease and simplicity of a tape fastener and is ideal for a wide range of interior and exterior bonding applications on a variety of comparable and different, high and low energy surfaces. It’s also where you’ll find IC packages, heat sinks, fans, and heat spreaders. They can be used to replace rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives, and other permanent fasteners in a variety of applications.
Acrylic Foam Tape Uses and Properties :
- The tape has a high level of UV resistance.
- Acrylic Foam tape may be used to substitute screws, rivets, nails, and any liquid adhesive.
- Mounting the heat sink, fan, or heat spreader of IC packages and components is no longer a problem using this tape.
- The tape can be used in temperatures as low as -30 degrees Celsius and as high as +160 degrees Celsius, ensuring continuous use.
- The tape is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- The tape is designed to connect with both high and low surface energy surfaces.
- The viscoelastic qualities of the tape allow for a strong bond that can withstand shocks and stress.
- It’s great for linking together surfaces that are similar but not identical.
- The tape is unaffected by solvents, plasticizers, or moisture.
- For improved bonding, a special primer is included.
Uses of Acrylic Foam Tape in Various Industries :
Aerospace Industry :
Adhesive Specialties, a tape producer, specialises in aircraft tape. Because of their outstanding adhesive characteristics, acrylic coated adhesive foam tapes are commonly used. These foam tapes may be used for flash breakers, general purpose indoor and outdoor sealing, and more. These adhesive tapes are perfect for aerospace applications because they can tolerate high temperatures. Adhesive Specialties produces a comprehensive range of high-quality adhesive tapes that are ideal for this industry’s needs.
Adhesive Specialties is a company that makes speciality tapes for the automotive industry. Adhesive tapes are used in the automotive sector for anything from heat/electrical shielding to internal/external installation. Because they are heat resistant and come in a range of thicknesses and colours, acrylic foam adhesive tapes are ideal for this business.
Adhesive Specialties has three coating lines, auto rewinding, and slitting equipment, as well as a cutting-edge testing and R&D lab, die-cutting department, in-house adhesive production facility, and a highly competent team.
Construction & Interior Industry:
Acrylic foam tapes are manufactured and developed by Adhesive Specialties to provide safety in practically any business where there is a risk of accidents or slippage, resulting in major injuries and safety concerns. Product, material, function, application technique, distribution route, and end-user are all used to classify these adhesive tapes. 0.5 mm Acrylic Foam tapes should be used around building entrances and stairwells where people are more likely to trip or slide.
Acrylic Foam tapes are especially effective in instances where the surface is prone to becoming slippery due to a change in elevation. To make the Acrylic Foam tapes more effective and long lasting, Adhesive Specialties uses the best quality raw materials, giving you more bang for your budget.
Acrylic Foam Tapes, manufactured by Adhesive Specialities, are pressure-sensitive and used to insulate electrical lines and cables in the electronics industry. Acrylic foam tapes come in a variety of colours and thicknesses, which may be chosen based on the intended application. Acrylic Foam Tapes are very sticky, absorbent, long-lasting, and sturdy.
Acrylic Foam Tapes are used to insulate wires and cables that have electricity running through them in the electronics sector. These sticky tapes are simple to use, comfortable to wear, and extremely efficient. The foam tape prevents gasketing, overheating, static for EMI/RFI shielding, and friction, which can occur with any electrical equipment.
Adhesive Specialties is a company that manufactures specialised adhesive tapes for the LED industry. LED light bar modules, aluminium frame bezels, and heat sinks are all made using acrylic foam tape. Adhesive tapes, which may also be used to keep components in place, are useful in LED devices.
For the LED sector, Adhesive Specialties provides die-cut and converted flexible components. Light diffusers and reflectors, vents, stealing gaskets, thermal interface solutions, and permanent and temporary bonding are all common uses for the tape.
Printing, Packaging and Signages Industry:
Adhesive Specialities is a manufacturer of specialty adhesive tapes for the printing, packaging, and sign industries. The foam tape, which is widely utilised in this area, is our most recent in-house development. The adhesive tape application covers screen printing, bundling, sealing, splicing, and other frequent uses. Adhesive Specialties manufactures application adhesive tapes with strong adhesion.
They work well on a variety of surfaces, both comparable and dissimilar, and in both indoor and outdoor settings. Application of sticky tape is very simple and quick. Adhesive Specialties has a wide range of adhesive foam tapes suitable for this sector.
Renewable Energy Industry:
Adhesive Specialties manufactures adhesive tapes that are tough enough to endure the rigours of the renewable energy sector. The expertise of Adhesive Specialities lies in combining the right ingredients to offer the best adhesive tape solution with the best performance. Adhesive tapes for the renewable energy industry are designed to withstand a wide range of circumstances. Acrylic Foam 0.5 mm adhesive tape is one of the most regularly used tapes in this industry.
Oil and gas, batteries, and energy storage are among the industries that potentially benefit from the tape.