Acrylic Foam Tape 0.8
Acrylic Foam Tape 0.8
- Excellent resistance to solvents, plasticizers, and moisture.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- The viscoelastic nature of the material enables a strong connection that can withstand shocks and stress.
- UV light resistance is excellent.
- Screws, rivets, nails, and any liquid glue are all alternatives.
- Continuous Maximum Use Temperatures range from -30°C to +160°C.
- Designed for bonding with both high and low surface energy.
- For improved bonding, a special primer is offered.
- Useful for connecting surfaces that are similar and distinct.
- Heat sink, fan, or heat spreader mounting for IC packages and components.
More about Acrylic Foam Adhesive Tape
What is Acrylic Foam Tape?
Adhesive Specialities’ Acrylic Foam Tape is viscoelastic, which provides it its energy-absorbing and stress-relaxing characteristics. The acrylic chemistry ensures long-term durability. A specific priming solution is available for an additional fee to improve adhesion and bonding to the substrate.
Acrylic Foam Tape provides the ease and simplicity of a tape fastener and is ideal for a wide range of interior and exterior bonding applications on a variety of similar and different, high and low energy surfaces. These adhesive foam tapes may be used to replace rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives, and other permanent fasteners in a variety of applications. It’s also where you’ll find IC packages, heat sinks, fans, and heat spreaders.
Acrylic Foam Tape Uses and Properties :
- Mounting the heat sink, fan, or heat spreader of IC packages and components is no longer a problem using this tape.
- The tape is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- The tape has a high level of UV resistance.
- The tape is unaffected by solvents, plasticizers, or moisture.
- The tape can be used in temperatures as low as -30 degrees Celsius and as high as +160 degrees Celsius, ensuring continuous use.
- For improved bonding, a special primer is included
- Acrylic Foam tape may be used to substitute screws, rivets, nails, and any liquid adhesive.
- It’s great for linking together surfaces that are similar but not identical.
- The tape is designed to connect with both high and low surface energy surfaces.
- The viscoelastic qualities of the tape allow for a strong bond that can withstand shocks and stress.
Uses of Acrylic Foam Tape in Various Industries :
Aerospace Industry :
Aerospace adhesive tapes is a specialty of Adhesive Specialties, a tape manufacturer based out of India. Acrylic coated foam tapes are widely utilised due to their excellent adhesive properties. These adhesive tapes may be used for a variety of purposes, including flash breakers, basic interior and outdoor sealing, and more. Because they can withstand high temperatures, these adhesive tapes are ideal for aircraft applications. Adhesive Specialties manufactures a wide selection of high-quality adhesive tapes that are perfect for the demands of this business.
Adhesive Specialties is a firm that specialises in automotive specialty tapes. In the automobile industry, adhesive tapes are utilised for anything from heat/electrical shielding to internal/external installation. Acrylic foam adhesive tapes are great for this industry since they are heat resistant and available in a variety of thicknesses and colours.
Adhesive Specialties is equipped with three coating lines, auto rewinding, and slitting equipment, as well as a cutting-edge testing and R&D lab, die-cutting department, in-house adhesive manufacturing facility, and a highly qualified workforce.
Construction & Interior Industry:
Adhesive Specialties manufactures and develops acrylic foam tapes to offer safety in almost any industry where there is a possibility of accidents or slippage, which might result in serious injuries and safety problems. These adhesive tapes are classified by product, material, function, application method, distribution channel, and end-user. 0.8 mm Acrylic Foam tapes should be used around building entrances and stairwells where people are more likely to trip or slide.
Acrylic Foam tapes are particularly useful when the surface is prone to become slippery as a result of a change in elevation. Adhesive Specialties employs the highest quality raw materials to make the Acrylic Foam tapes more effective and long lasting, giving you more bang for your buck.
Acrylic Foam Tapes, made by Adhesive Specialities, are pressure-sensitive and utilised in the electronics sector to insulate electrical lines and cables. Acrylic foam tapes are available in a number of colours and thicknesses, depending on the use. Acrylic Foam Tapes are very adhesive, absorbent, durable, and long-lasting.
Acrylic Foam Tapes are used in the electronics industry to insulate wires and cables that have electricity passing through them. These self-adhesive tapes are easy to use, pleasant to wear, and incredibly effective. Gasketing, overheating, static for EMI/RFI shielding, and friction are among problems that may arise with electrical equipment.
Adhesive Specialties is a firm that specialises in the production of adhesive tapes for the LED sector. Acrylic foam tape is used to make LED light bar modules, aluminium frame bezels, and heat sinks. LED gadgets benefit from adhesive tapes, which may also be utilised to retain components in place.
Adhesive Specialties supplies die-cut and converted flexible components for the LED industry. The tape is often used for light diffusers and reflectors, vents, stealing gaskets, thermal interface solutions, and permanent and temporary bonding.
Printing, Packaging and Signages Industry:
Adhesive Specialties is a speciality adhesive tape maker for the printing, packaging, and sign industries. Our most recent in-house product is the foam tape, which is extensively used in this sector. Screen printing, bundling, sealing, splicing, and other common purposes are all covered by the adhesive tape application. Application adhesive tapes with high adherence are manufactured by Adhesive Specialties.
They operate effectively on a wide range of surfaces, both similar and different, and in both indoor and outdoor environments. Sticky tape is easy to use and fast to apply. Adhesive Specialties offers a variety of adhesive foam tapes that are ideal for this industry.
Renewable Energy Industry:
Adhesive Specialties produces adhesive tapes that can withstand the rigours of the renewable energy industry. Adhesive Specialities’ expertise is in mixing the proper materials to provide the greatest adhesive tape solution with the best performance. The adhesive tapes used in the renewable energy business are designed to endure a variety of conditions.
Among the businesses that may profit from the tape are oil and gas, batteries, and energy storage. One of the most often used tapes in this area is Acrylic Foam 0.8 mm adhesive tape.