Acrylic Foam Tape 1.0
Acrylic Foam Tape 1.0
- Heat sink, fan, or heat spreader mounting for IC packages and components
- Excellent resistance to solvents, plasticizers, and moisture.
- Continuous Maximum Use Temperatures range from -30°C to +160°C.
- UV light resistance is excellent.
- For improved bonding, a special primer is offered.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Designed for bonding with both high and low surface energy.
- The viscoelastic nature of the material enables a strong connection that can withstand shocks and stress.
- Screws, rivets, nails, and any liquid glue are all alternatives.
- Useful for connecting surfaces that are similar and distinct.
More about Acrylic Foam Adhesive Tape
What is Acrylic Foam Tape?
Acrylic Foam Tape from Adhesive Specialties is viscoelastic, which gives it its energy-absorbing and stress-relaxing properties. Long-term durability is ensured by the acrylic chemistry. For an extra cost, a special priming solution is available to promote adhesion and bonding to the substrate.
Acrylic Foam Tape is appropriate for a wide range of interior and exterior bonding applications on a variety of comparable and distinct, high and low energy surfaces, and delivers the ease and simplicity of a tape fastener. In a number of applications, these 1mm adhesive foam tapes can be utilised to replace rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives, and other permanent fasteners. IC packages, heat sinks, fans, and heat spreaders can all be found here.
Acrylic Foam Tape Uses and Properties :
- Mounting the heat sink, fan, or heat spreader of IC packages and components is no longer a problem using this tape.
- The tape is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- The tape has a high level of UV resistance.
- The tape is unaffected by solvents, plasticizers, or moisture.
- The tape can be used in temperatures as low as -30 degrees Celsius and as high as +160 degrees Celsius, ensuring continuous use.
- For improved bonding, a special primer is included
- Acrylic Foam tape may be used to substitute screws, rivets, nails, and any liquid adhesive.
- It’s great for linking together surfaces that are similar but not identical.
- The tape is designed to connect with both high and low surface energy surfaces.
- The viscoelastic qualities of the tape allow for a strong bond that can withstand shocks and stress.
Uses of Acrylic Foam Tape in Various Industries :
Aerospace Industry :
Adhesive Specialties, an Indian tape producer, specialises in aerospace adhesive tapes. Because of their exceptional adhesive characteristics, acrylic coated foam tapes are commonly used. Flash breakers, basic interior and exterior sealing, and other applications are all possible with these sticky tapes. These adhesive tapes are perfect for aircraft applications since they can tolerate high temperatures. Adhesive Specialties produces a comprehensive range of high-quality adhesive tapes that are ideal for this industry’s needs.
Adhesive Specialties is a company that specialises in speciality tapes for the automobile industry. Adhesive tapes are used in the automotive sector for everything from heat/electrical shielding to internal/external installation. Because they are heat resistant and come in a range of thicknesses and colours, acrylic foam adhesive tapes are ideal for this business.
Three coating lines, auto rewinding, and slitting equipment, as well as a cutting-edge testing and R&D lab, die-cutting department, in-house adhesive manufacturing facility, and a highly qualified personnel, are all available at Adhesive Specialties.
Construction & Interior Industry:
1.0 Acrylic foam tapes are manufactured and developed by Adhesive Specialties to provide safety in practically any business where there is a risk of accidents or slippage, resulting in major injuries and safety issues. Product, material, function, application method, distribution channel, and end-user classifications are used to categorise these adhesive tapes. Acrylic Foam 1.0 tapes should be used in areas where people are more likely to trip or slide, such as building entrances and stairwells.
Acrylic Foam tapes are especially effective when the surface is prone to become slippery due to elevation changes. To make the Acrylic Foam tapes more effective and long lasting, Adhesive Specialties uses the highest quality raw materials, offering you more bang for your cash.
Acrylic Foam Tapes, made by Adhesive Specialities, are pressure-sensitive and utilised in the electronics sector to insulate electrical lines and cables. Depending on the use, acrylic foam tapes are available in a number of colours and thicknesses. Acrylic Foam Tapes are extremely adhesive, absorbent, durable, and long-lasting.
Acrylic Foam Tapes are used in the electronics industry to insulate wires and cables that have electricity running through them. These self-adhesive tapes are easy to apply, wear, and are quite effective. Gasketing, overheating, static for EMI/RFI shielding, and friction are all issues with electrical equipment.
Adhesive Specialties is a company that specialises in adhesive tapes for the LED industry. LED light bar modules, aluminium frame bezels, and heat sinks are all made using acrylic foam tape. Adhesive tapes, which can also be used to keep components in place, are useful in LED devices.
For the LED sector, Adhesive Specialties provides die-cut and converted flexible components. Light diffusers and reflectors, vents, stealing gaskets, thermal interface solutions, and permanent and temporary bonding are all common uses for the tape.
Printing, Packaging and Signages Industry:
Adhesive Specialties is an adhesive tape manufacturer specialising in the printing, packaging, and sign sectors. Foam tape, which is widely utilised in this industry, is our most current in-house product. The adhesive tape application can be used for screen printing, bundling, sealing, splicing, and other typical tasks. Adhesive Specialties manufactures high-adherence application adhesive tapes.
They work well on a variety of surfaces, both comparable and dissimilar, and in both indoor and outdoor settings. Adhesive tape is simple to use and apply. Bangalore-based adhesive tape manufacturer, Adhesive Specialties has a wide range of adhesive foam tapes that are perfect for this use.
Renewable Energy Industry:
Adhesive Specialties produces adhesive tapes that can withstand the rigours of the renewable energy industry. Adhesive Specialities’ expertise is in mixing the proper materials to create the greatest adhesive tape solution with the best performance. The adhesive tapes used in the renewable energy business are made to endure a variety of conditions.
Among the businesses that could benefit from the tape are oil and gas, batteries, and energy storage. One of the most often used tapes in this area is Acrylic Foam 1.0 sticky tape.