Acrylic Foam Tape 1.2
Acrylic Foam Tape 1.2
- Mounting IC packages and components with a heat sink, fan, or heat spreader.
- Excellent solvent, plasticizer, and moisture resistance.
- Maximum Continuous Use Temperatures range from -30 to +160 degrees Celsius.
- The UV light resistance is outstanding.
- A specific primer is available for enhanced bonding.
- Both indoor and outdoor use is possible.
- Designed for both high and low surface energy bonding.
- The material’s viscoelastic nature allows for a strong bond that can tolerate shocks and stress.
- Alternatives include screws, rivets, nails, and any liquid adhesive.
- This is useful for joining surfaces that are similar but not identical.
More about Acrylic Foam Adhesive Tape
What is Acrylic Foam Tape?
Adhesive Specialties’ Acrylic Foam Tape is viscoelastic, which gives it energy-absorbing and stress-relaxing qualities. The acrylic chemistry ensures long-term durability. A special priming solution to increase adhesion and bonding to the substrate is provided for an additional fee.
Acrylic Foam Tape is suitable for a variety of interior and exterior bonding applications on a variety of comparable and distinct, high and low energy surfaces, and provides the convenience and simplicity of a tape fastener. These adhesive foam tapes can be used to replace rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives, and other permanent fasteners in a variety of applications. Here you’ll find IC packages, heat sinks, fans, and heat spreaders.
Acrylic Foam Tape Uses and Properties :
- This tape makes mounting the heat sink, fan, or heat spreader of IC packages and components a breeze.
- The tape can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- The tape is UV resistant to a considerable degree.
- Solvents, plasticizers, and moisture have no effect on the tape.
- The tape can be used in temperatures as low as -30°C and as high as +160°C, ensuring that it can be used indefinitely.
- A special primer is included for better bonding.
- Screws, rivets, nails, and any liquid glue can all be replaced with acrylic foam tape.
- It’s ideal for connecting surfaces that look same but aren’t identical.
- The tape is made to connect to surfaces with both high and low surface energy.
- The tape’s viscoelastic properties ensure a strong binding that can tolerate shocks and stress.
Uses of Acrylic Foam Tape in Various Industries :
Aerospace Industry :
Adhesive Specialties is a tape manufacturer based in India that specialises in aircraft adhesive tapes. Acrylic coated adhesive foam tapes are widely utilised due to their excellent adhesive properties. These sticky tapes can be used for flash breakers, basic interior and external sealing, and a variety of other things. Because they can withstand high temperatures, these adhesive tapes are ideal for aircraft applications. Adhesive Specialties manufactures a wide selection of high-quality adhesive tapes that are perfect for the needs of this business.
Adhesive Specialties is a manufacturer of specialty tapes for the automotive sector. In the automotive industry, adhesive tapes are utilised for anything from heat/electrical shielding to internal/external installation. Acrylic foam adhesive tapes 1.2 mm are great for this industry since they are heat resistant and come in a variety of thicknesses and colours.
At Adhesive Specialties, we have three coating lines, auto rewinding, and slitting equipment, as well as a cutting-edge testing and R&D lab, die-cutting department, in-house adhesive manufacturing facility, and highly qualified employees.
Construction & Interior Industry:
Adhesive Specialties manufactures and develops 1.2mm Acrylic foam tapes to provide safety in almost any industry where there is a possibility of accidents or slippage, resulting in serious injuries and safety concerns. These adhesive tapes are classified by product, material, function, application method, distribution channel, and end-user. Acrylic Foam tapes should be used in places where people are more likely to trip or slide, such as stairwells and building entrances.
Acrylic Foam tapes are especially useful when the surface is prone to become slippery as a result of variations in elevation. Adhesive Specialties employs the highest quality raw materials to make the Acrylic Foam tapes more effective and long lasting, giving you more bang for your buck.
Acrylic Foam Tapes, manufactured by Adhesive Specialities, are pressure-sensitive and used to insulate electrical lines and cables in the electronics industry. Acrylic foam tapes come in a variety of colours and thicknesses, depending on the use. Acrylic Foam Tapes are highly sticky, absorbent, long-lasting, and sturdy.
Acrylic Foam Tapes are used to insulate wires and cables that have electricity running through them in the electronics industry. These self-adhesive tapes are simple to apply, wear, and work well. Electrical equipment has problems with gasketing, overheating, static for EMI/RFI shielding, and friction.
Adhesive Specialties manufactures adhesive tapes specifically for the LED industry. Acrylic foam tape is used to make LED light bar modules, aluminium frame bezels, and heat sinks. LED gadgets benefit from adhesive tapes, which can also be utilised to retain components in place.
Adhesive Specialties supplies die-cut and converted flexible components for the LED industry. The tape is commonly used for light diffusers and reflectors, vents, stealing gaskets, thermal interface solutions, and permanent and temporary bonding.
Printing, Packaging and Signages Industry:
Adhesive Specialties is a manufacturer of adhesive tape for the printing, packaging, and sign industries. Our most recent in-house product is foam tape, which is widely used in this business. Screen printing, bundling, sealing, splicing, and other common operations can all be accomplished with the adhesive tape application. Adhesive Specialties makes application adhesive tapes with a strong adhesion.
They operate well on a wide range of surfaces, both similar and dissimilar, and in both indoor and outdoor environments. It’s easy to use and apply adhesive tape. Adhesive Specialties, a Bangalore-based adhesive tape producer, has a wide assortment of adhesive foam tapes that are ideal for this use.
Renewable Energy Industry:
Adhesive Specialties manufactures adhesive tapes that are tough enough to endure the rigours of the renewable energy industry. Adhesive Specialties’ expertise is in combining the right ingredients to offer the best adhesive tape solution possible. The adhesive tapes used in the renewable energy industry are designed to withstand a variety of environments.
Oil and gas, batteries, and energy storage are among the industries that could gain from the tape. Acrylic Foam 1.2mm adhesive tape is one of the most commonly utilised tapes in this sector.