Acrylic Foam Tape 2.0
Acrylic Foam Tape 2.0
- Maximum Continuous Use Temperatures range from -30 to +160 degrees Celsius.
- Both indoor and outdoor use is possible.
- The material’s viscoelastic nature allows for a strong bond that can tolerate shocks and stress.
- Alternatives include screws, rivets, nails, and any liquid adhesive.
- Designed for both high and low surface energy bonding.
- Excellent solvent, plasticizer, and moisture resistance.
- A specific primer is available for enhanced bonding.
- Mounting IC packages and components with a heat sink, fan, or heat spreader.
- This is useful for joining surfaces that are similar but not identical.
- The UV light resistance is outstanding
More about Acrylic Foam Adhesive Tape
What is Acrylic Foam Tape?
Acrylic Foam Tape from Adhesive Specialties is viscoelastic, which means it absorbs energy and relieves stress. Long-term durability is ensured by the acrylic chemistry. For an extra cost, a specific priming solution is offered to promote adhesion and bonding to the substrate.
Acrylic Foam Tape provides the ease and simplicity of a tape fastener for a variety of indoor and outdoor bonding applications on a variety of similar and distinctive, high and low energy surfaces. In a number of applications, these sticky foam tapes can be utilised to replace rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives, and other permanent fasteners. IC packages, heat sinks, fans, and heat spreaders can all be found here at Adhesive Specialities.
Acrylic Foam Tape Uses and Properties :
- The tape is made to stick to surfaces with both high and low surface energy.
- This tape makes mounting the heat sink, fan, or heat spreader of IC packages and components a breeze.
- The tape includes a special primer is included to help in bonding.
- The tape’s viscoelastic properties ensure a strong binding that can tolerate shock and stress.
- Solvents, plasticisers, and moisture have no effect on these adhesive tapes.
- The tape can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- The foam tape is nearly unbreakable and can survive temperatures as low as -30°C and as high as +160°C.
- Screws, rivets, nails, and any liquid glue can all be replaced with acrylic foam tape.
- It’s ideal for combining surfaces that look same but aren’t identical.
- The tape is UV resistant to a considerable degree.
Uses of Acrylic Foam Tape in Various Industries :
Aerospace Industry :
Adhesive Specialties is a tape manufacturer based in India that specialises in aircraft adhesive tapes. Acrylic coated adhesive foam tapes are widely utilised due to their excellent adhesive properties. Flash breakers, basic interior and exterior sealing, and other applications are all possible with these sticky tapes. Because they can withstand high temperatures, these adhesive tapes are ideal for aircraft applications. Adhesive Specialties manufactures a wide selection of high-quality adhesive tapes that are suited for the demands of this business.
Adhesive Specialties is a tape manufacturer specialising in the automotive industry. In the automotive industry, adhesive tapes are utilised for anything from heat/electrical shielding to internal/external installation. 2.0mm Acrylic foam adhesive tapes are great for this industry since they are heat resistant and come in a variety of thicknesses and colours.
Adhesive Specialties has three coating lines, auto rewinding, and slitting equipment, as well as a cutting-edge testing and R&D lab, a die-cutting department, an in-house adhesive production facility, and highly qualified staff..
Construction & Interior Industry:
2 mm Acrylic foam tapes are designed and manufactured by Adhesive Specialties for usage in virtually any industry where there is a possibility of accidents or slippage resulting in serious injuries and safety concerns. These adhesive tapes are classified by product, material, function, application technique, distribution channel, and end-user. Acrylic Foam tapes should be used in places where people are more likely to trip or slide, such as stairwells and building entrances.
Acrylic Foam tapes are especially useful when the surface is prone to become slippery owing to variations in elevation. Adhesive Specialties employs the highest quality raw materials to make the Acrylic Foam tapes more effective and long lasting, giving you the best value for your money.
Acrylic Foam Tapes, made by Adhesive Specialities, are pressure-sensitive and utilised in the electronics sector to insulate electrical lines and cables. Depending on the use, acrylic foam tapes are available in a number of colours and thicknesses. Acrylic Foam Tapes are very sticky, absorbent, durable, and long-lasting.
Acrylic Foam Tapes are used in the electronics sector to insulate wires and cables that have electricity passing through them. These self-adhesive tapes are easy to use, put on, and remove. Gasketing, overheating, static for EMI/RFI shielding, and friction are all issues with electrical equipment.
Adhesive Specialties is a company that focuses on adhesive tapes for the LED industry. Acrylic foam tape is used to make LED light bar modules, aluminium frame bezels, and heat sinks. LED gadgets benefit from adhesive tapes, which can also be utilised to retain components in place.
Adhesive Specialties supplies die-cut and converted flexible components for the LED industry. The tape is commonly used for light diffusers and reflectors, vents, stealing gaskets, thermal interface solutions, and permanent and temporary bonding.
Printing, Packaging and Signages Industry:
Adhesive Specialties manufactures adhesive tape for the printing, packaging, and sign industries. Our most recent in-house creation is foam tape, which is widely used in this business. Screen printing, bundling, sealing, splicing, and other common operations can all be accomplished with the adhesive tape application. Adhesive Specialties makes application adhesive tapes with a strong adherence.
They operate well on a range of surfaces, both similar and dissimilar, and in both indoor and outdoor environments. Foam tape is easy to work with and apply. Adhesive Specialties, a sticky tape manufacturers, in Bangalore, offers a variety of adhesive foam tapes that are suitable for this use.
Renewable Energy Industry:
Adhesive Specialties produces adhesive tapes that can withstand the rigours of the renewable energy industry. The expertise of Adhesive Specialties lies in combining the proper elements to provide the best adhesive tape solution available. In the renewable energy industry, sticky foam tapes are developed to resist a variety of conditions.
The tape could benefit industries such as oil and gas, batteries, and energy storage. One of the most commonly used tapes in this industry is Acrylic Foam 2mm adhesive tape.