Acrylic Foam Tape
- Visco-elastic nature ensures a strong bond which can absorb shocks and stress.
- Very good UV light resistance
- Excellent solvent, plasticizer and moisture resistance.
- Useful for bonding of similar & dissimilar surfaces.
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor applications.
- Alternative to screws, rivets, nails or any liquid adhesive.
- Designed for high & low surface energy bonding.
- Mounting for heat sink, fan or heat spreader of IC packages & components.
- Maximum Continuous Use Temperature -30 C to +160 C
- Available Colour & Thickness: Clear: 0.5 mm & 1.0 mm, Grey: 0.8 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.5 mm & 2.0 mm, Black: 0.4 mm
- Special Primer is available for better bonding.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”More about Acrylic Foam Adhesive Tape “]
What is Acrylic Foam Tape?
Acrylic Foam Tape from Adhesive Specialities manufactured in Bangalore is viscoelastic, which provides it with its energy-absorbing and stress-relaxing capabilities. The acrylic chemistry gives exceptional long-term durability. A specific priming solution is also provided for an additional fee to ensure greater adherence and bonding to the substrate.
Acrylic Foam Tape offers the ease and simplicity of a tape fastener and is suited for a wide range of interior and exterior bonding applications on a variety of similar and dissimilar, high and low energy surfaces. It’s also used to mount IC packages, heat sinks, fans, and heat spreaders. They can be used to replace rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives, and other permanent fasteners in a variety of applications.
Acrylic Foam Tape Uses and Properties :
- The Acrylic Foam tape can serve as an alternative to Screws, rivets, nails, and any liquid adhesive.
- The tape is highly UV light resistant.
- The Visco-elastic property of the tape ensures a strong bond which can withstand shocks and stress.
- Mounting the heat sink, fan, or heat spreader of IC packages and components is no more a challenge with this tape around.
- The tape has excellent resistance to solvents, plasticizers, and moisture.
- The tape can be suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Bonding with both high and low surface energy the tape is well designed.
- It is useful for binding surfaces that are similar and distinct.
- One can ensure continuous use as the tape can be used in temperatures ranging as low as -30 C to high of +160 C.
- For improved bonding, a special primer is available.
- You could choose to use any of the available tapes according to your preference of thickness & Color: Clear: 0.5 mm and 1.0 mm, Grey: 0.8 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.5mm, and 2.0 mm, and Black: 0.4 mm, depending on the job to be finished.
Uses of Acrylic Foam Tape in Various Industries :
Aerospace Industry :
Adhesive Specialties is a company that specialises in aeronautical tape. Because of their strong adhesive characteristics, polyester powder coated adhesive tapes are widely used. These sticky tapes can be used for a variety of purposes, including flash breakers, general purpose indoor and outdoor sealing, and more. These adhesive tapes are appropriate for aerospace applications because they can tolerate high temperatures. Adhesive Specialties produces a comprehensive range of high-quality adhesive tapes that are ideal for this industry’s needs.
Specialty tapes for the automotive industry are manufactured by Adhesive Specialities. Adhesive tapes are used extensively in the automotive sector, for everything from heat/electrical shielding to internal/external mounting. Acrylic foam adhesive tapes are ideal for this business since they are heat resistant and come in different thickness and various color ranges too.
Adhesive Specialities has an ISO-certified and ROHS-compliant facility with three coating lines, auto rewinding, and slitting machines, as well as a state-of-the-art testing and R&D laboratory, die-cutting department, in-house adhesive manufacturing facility, and a well-trained workforce.
Construction & Interior Industry:
Acrylic Foam tapes are manufactured and developed by Adhesive Specialties to provide safety in practically all industries where there is a risk of accidents and slipping, which can result in major injuries and safety difficulties. These adhesive tapes are divided into categories based on one product, one material, one function, one application method, one distribution route, and one end-user. Acrylic Foam tapes are highly suggested for usage on building entrances and staircases where people are more likely to slip or trip.
Acrylic Foam tapes are particularly beneficial in areas where there is a change in elevation that is also prone to becoming slippery. To make the Acrylic Foam tapes more efficient and long lasting, Adhesive Specialties uses the best quality raw materials, offering you more value for your money.
Acrylic Foam Tapes, manufactured by Adhesive Specialities, are pressure-sensitive and used to insulate electrical lines and cables in the electronics industry. Acrylic Foam tapes come in a variety of colours and thicknesses, can be chosen according to the usage. Acrylic Foam tapes are highly sticky, absorb well, are quite sturdy, and last a long time.
Acrylic Foam tapes for the electronics sector are used to insulate wires and cables in electronics that have electricity running through them. These foam tapes are pleasant to use, simple to apply, and extremely effective. The tape provides protection from gasketing, overheating, static for EMI/RFI shielding and helps reduce the friction which can be for any electronics chronic gadget.
A company that specialises in specialised adhesive tape development for the LED industry is Adhesive Specialties. Acrylic Foam Tape is utilised in LED light bar modules, metal frame bezels, and heat sink manufacturing lines. Adhesive tapes function well on LED devices and can also be used to hold components in place.
In the LED market, Adhesive Specialties provides die-cut and converted flexible parts. Light diffusers and reflectors, vents, stealing gaskets, thermal interface solutions, and permanent and temporary bonding are all frequent uses for the tape.
Printing, Packaging and Signages Industry:
Adhesive Specialities is a company that specialises in specialised adhesive tape development for the printing, packaging, and signs industries. The application tape, which is widely utilised in this business, is our most recent in-house development. The foam tape application is used for a variety of applications, including screen printing, bundling, sealing, splicing and other typical usage. Adhesive Specialities manufactures application adhesive tapes that have high adherence.
They work well on a variety of surfaces, both comparable and dissimilar, and in both indoor and outdoor settings. Application of these adhesive tape is also very simple and quick to apply. Adhesive Specialties has a large range of adhesive tapes that are suitable for this sector.
Renewable Energy Industry:
Adhesive Specialties makes adhesive tapes that can withstand the rigours of the renewable energy industry. Adhesive Specialities’ expertise is in mixing the correct blend of materials to create the most appropriate adhesive tape solution with exceptional performance. Adhesive tapes for the renewable energy business can endure a variety of conditions. One of the most commonly utilised tapes in this business is vacuum bag sealing adhesive tape.
The tape can be used in a variety of industries, including oil and gas, batteries, and energy storage.