Aluminium Foil Tape LPDE
Aluminium Foil Tape LPDE
- Adhesive Specialities provides wide range of Aluminium Foil Tapes with various adhesives like hotmelt, solvent, silicone & acrylic emulsion.
- High & low temperature resistance.
- Ideal for joining & sealing in HVAC application.
- Used for general purpose holding, patching, sealing application – indoor & outdoor.
- Suitable for joining of foil faced fibreglass or duct board joints.
- EMI/RFI shielding for motors, cables, cabinets, antennae & components (splatter masking).
- Closing of rigid air duct insulation & shafts.
More about Aluminium Foil Tapes
What are Aluminium Foil Tapes?
Aluminium Foil + LDPE It is a 20 micron aluminium foil laminated with a 50 micron LDPE film laminated adhesive tape that comes without a liner or glue.
This adhesive tape can be utilised in a variety of applications including Die-Cuts sticker application in the automobile industry, with application temperatures ranging from 4°C to 40°C working best. Prior to application, make sure the surface is clean, dry, and dust-free, and apply strong, even pressure for the best adhesion results. The sticky tape should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to ensure a longer shelf life and storage.
Aluminium Foil Tape Uses and Properties :
- These aluminium foil tapes have outstanding reflecting characteristics due to the aluminium backing, and they can effectively reflect heat.
- These foil tapes also offer a good temperature tolerance for both high and low temperatures.
- These adhesive tapes are primarily used to hold, patch, and seal applications for indoor and outdoor use.
- For motors, cables, cabinets, antennae, and components, the tape uses EMI/RFI shielding (splatter masking).
- These foil adhesive tapes are suitable for bonding and sealing for HVAC applications.
- Joining foil faced fibreglass or duct board connections with LDPE film and aluminium foil tapes is also a good idea.
Uses of Aluminium Foil Adhesive Tape in Various Industries :
Aerospace Industry :
Adhesive Specialties supplies Aluminium Foil along with LDPE film Tapes that can be used to hold, patch and seal in addition to other HVAC applications for joining and sealing.
Automotive Industry :
The Foil Tapes are an ideal solution to the automotive industry considering it has excellent reflective properties that reflects heat and it is lightweight. These adhesive tapes for HVAC applications like joining and sealing and thus help to close and insulate shafts & air ducts.
Electrical Industry :
Bangalore-based Adhesive Specialties manufacturers aluminium foil tapes are ideal for the electrical industry cause to its aluminium backing which makes it a great conductor and adds on with its reflective properties that help deflect heat.
Adhesive Specialities also specialises in customised tape developments. Reach out to our team at Adhesive Specialities, India today, to find the ideal solution to your pressure sensitive adhesive tape requirements.