Armour Wrap Tape
- Pipe repair bandage is a fast curing tape composed of a flexible fiberglass mesh impregnated with water activated polyurethane resin.
- Reinforce shield and connector of cable.
- Used as shield of thermal shrinkage cable joint.
- Used for repairs in Oil, Gas & Water Pipeline and adheres to Metal, plaster, PVC, Copper, Rubber, Fiberglass, Concrete, Ceramic, Polyester, etc.
- Used for the protection of termination and joints of cold-shrinkable ranging from 10 to 35 kv.
- Widely used in mining industry to protect cables.
- Firm and stable.
- Easy to install and long-time using.
- Size: 100mm x 4.6m
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”More About Armour Wrap Tape”]
What is Armour Wrap Tape?
The Armor wrap tape manufactured in Bangalore by Adhesive Specialities is constructed of a black polyurethane resin-coated fiberglass fabric strip. With water curing, it will form into a durable composite in 10 minutes after application. After solidification, the Armor Wrap can endure temperatures of up to 150 degrees Celsius. It is resistant to the majority of chemical solvents and fuels.
Armor Wrap Tape is meant to strengthen and protect cable and splices mechanically. It adheres well to PE, PVC, metal, fiberglass, and concrete.
Uses and Properties of Armour Wrap Tape:
- Adhesive Specialities’ Armor Wrap Tape is a fast-curing tape made of a flexible fiberglass mesh impregnated with a water-activated polyurethane resin.
- The sticky tape can be used to strengthen the cable’s shield and connection.
- Thermal shrinkage cable joints are shielded with armor tape.
- The adhesive tape attaches to metal, plaster, PVC, Copper, Rubber, Fiberglass, Concrete, Ceramic, Polyester, and other surfaces for oil, gas, and water pipeline repairs.
- The armor wrap tape is made in India and is used to protect the termination and joints of cold-shrinkable cables ranging from 10 to 35 kv.
- In the mining business, adhesive tape is commonly used to protect wires.
- The tape is sturdy and firm.
- The Armor Wrap sticky tape is simple to apply and lasts a long time.
- The armor wrap tape is available in the following size: 100mm x 4.6m at adhesive specialties.
Uses of Armour Wrap Tape in Various Industries :
Armor wrap Adhesive Tapes, which are pressure-sensitive and used to insulate electrical wires and cables, are manufactured by Adhesive Specialities for the electrical sector. These wrap adhesive tapes attach to metal, plaster, PVC, Copper, Ceramic, concrete, fiberglass, rubber, and other surfaces for oil, gas and water pipeline repairs, which makes it a perfect solution for the electrical industry. These adhesive tapes have a simple application process and also last for a long time.
The armour wrap tapes that are made in Bangalore are sturdy and firm and are used to protect the termination and joints of cold-shrinkable cables ranging from 10 to 35kv. Armor wrap tape also shields the thermal shrinkage cable joints and can strengthen the cable’s shield and connection.