Coloured Polyester Tape 1 mil NRHC
Coloured Polyester Tape 1 mil NRHC
- Adhesives Specialities polyester electrical tape is ideal for insulation applications that require thin, durable, and high-dielectric-strength materials.
- Coils and oil-filled transformers use it in the core, layer, and final insulation.
- Resistant to chemicals, solvents, and moisture.
- High impact and tensile strength are required for general electrical insulation.
- Acrylic or thermosetting rubber adhesives are available.
- There are a variety of colours and thicknesses to choose from.
More about Coloured Polyester Tapes
What are Coloured Polyester Adhesive Tapes?
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Colored Polyester Tapes, which are made from polyester film coated with a special acrylic adhesive formulation that has excellent temperature, voltage, weather, and varnish resistance.
High/low voltage transformers, power supply units, electronic motors, and coils can all benefit from coloured polyester tape for fastening and insulation.
Coloured Polyester Adhesive Tapes are also available from Adhesive Specialities in another variant. NRHC Colored Polyester Tape is a polyester film with a natural rubber adhesive coating. The adhesive tape has excellent temperature, voltage, and weather resistance. The adhesive is made from a special natural rubber formulation that is suitable for long-term use. It’s also suitable for electrical and electronic applications due to the formulation.
Colored Polyester Tape – NRHC can be used to fasten and insulate objects like high and low voltage transformers, power supply units, electric motors, and coils.
Coloured Polyester Tape Uses and Properties :
- Polyester electrical adhesive tape from Adhesive Specialties is ideal for insulation applications that require thin, durable materials with high dielectric strength.
- Chemical, solvent, and moisture resistance are all features of these specialised adhesive tapes.
- Coils and oil-filled transformers use these adhesive tapes for core, layer, and final insulation.
- Flame retardant coloured polyester adhesive tapes are ideal for electrical applications.
- Polyester adhesive tapes are ideal for general electrical insulation applications requiring high tensile and impact strength.
- Acrylic or thermosetting rubber adhesives are also available on these adhesive tapes.
- Polyester coloured adhesive tapes come in a variety of colours and thicknesses.
Our team at Adhesive Specialities is here to help you find the most suitable type of adhesive tape that would suit your needs.
Uses of Coloured Polyester Adhesive Tape in Various Industries :
Electrical Industry :
Coloured Polyester Adhesive Tapes, which are pressure-sensitive and used to insulate electrical wires and cables, are manufactured by Adhesive Specialities for the electrical industry. These polyester adhesive tapes come in a variety of colours and thicknesses, each specialised for a specific purpose. Electrical adhesive tapes are highly adhesive, absorb well, and have a longer lifespan. The polyester powder coating adhesive tapes are flame resistant and have high tensile and impact strength.
Polyester adhesive tapes can be used for a variety of purposes, including general insulation. They are extremely long-lasting in nature. Electrical adhesive tapes are comfortable to use, simple to apply, and extremely effective.
Electronics Industry :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures coloured polyester tapes that are pressure-sensitive and are used to insulate electrical wires and cables in the electronics industry. Polyester adhesive tapes come in a variety of colours and thicknesses, as well as a variety of variants. Colored polyester adhesive tapes are highly adhesive, absorb well, are extremely durable, and last a long time.
Colored polyester adhesive tapes for the electronics industry are used to insulate wires and cables in electronics that have electricity running through them. These adhesive tapes are pleasant to use, simple to apply, and extremely effective.
To get customised solutions for your adhesive tape needs, contact our team at Adhesive Specialties today.