Coloured Polyester Tape 2 mil Acrylic
Coloured Polyester Tape 2 mil Acrylic
- Adhesive Specialities polyester electrical tape is apt for insulation applications requiring thin and durable materials with high dielectric strength.
- Flame resistant.
- Chemical, solvent and moisture resistant.
- General electrical insulation requiring high impact and tensile strength.
- Used in core, layer and final insulation of coils and oil-filled transformers.
- Available with acrylic or thermosetting rubber adhesives.
- Available in a range of colours and thicknesses.
More about Coloured Polyester Tapes
What are Coloured Polyester Adhesive Tapes?
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Colored Polyester Tapes, which are constructed from polyester film coated with a proprietary acrylic adhesive formulation that has good temperature, voltage, weather, and varnish resistance.
High/low voltage transformers, power supply units, electronic motors, and coils can all benefit from coloured polyester tape for fastening and insulation.
Coloured Polyester Adhesive Tapes are also available from Adhesive Specialities in another variety. NRHC Colored Polyester Tape is a polyester film with a natural rubber adhesive coating. The adhesive tape has exceptional temperature, voltage, and weather resistance. The glue is manufactured from a specific natural rubber composition that is suitable for long-term use. It’s also suited for electrical and electronic applications due to the formulation.
Colored Polyester Tape – NRHC can be used to fasten and insulate objects like high and low voltage transformers, power supply units, electric motors, and coils.
Coloured Polyester Tape Uses and Properties :
- Polyester electrical adhesive tape from Adhesive Specialties is ideal for insulation applications that require thin, resilient materials with high dielectric strength.
- Flame retardant coloured polyester adhesive tapes are ideal for electrical applications.
- Polyester adhesive tapes are ideal for typical electrical insulation applications needing high tensile and impact strength.
- Chemical, solvent, and moisture resistance are all features of these specialised adhesive tapes.
- Coils and oil-filled transformers employ these adhesive tapes for core, layer, and final insulation.
- Acrylic or thermosetting rubber adhesives are also available on these sticky tapes.
- Polyester coloured adhesive tapes come in a variety of colours and thicknesses.
You can contact our staff at Adhesive Specialities today for assistance in determining the best type of adhesive tape for your needs.
Uses of Coloured Polyester Adhesive Tape in Various Industries :
Electrical Industry :
Coloured Polyester Adhesive Tapes, which are pressure-sensitive and used to insulate electrical wires and cables, are manufactured by Adhesive Specialities for the electrical sector. These polyester adhesive tapes come in a variety of colours and thicknesses, each tailored for a certain application. Electrical adhesive tapes are very sticky, absorb well, and have a longer lifespan. The polyester powder coated adhesive tapes are flame resistant and have high tensile and impact strength.
Polyester adhesive tapes can be used for a variety of purposes, including general insulation. They are extremely long-lasting in nature. Electrical adhesive tapes are comfortable to use, simple to apply, and extremely effective.
Electronics Industry :
Adhesive Specialities develops coloured polyester tapes that are pressure-sensitive and are used to insulate electrical lines and cables in the electronics industry. Polyester adhesive tapes come in a variety of colours and thicknesses, as well as a variety of varieties. Colored polyester adhesive tapes are highly sticky, absorb well, are quite sturdy, and last a long time.
Colored polyester adhesive tapes for the electronics sector are used to insulate wires and cables in electronics that have electricity running through them. These sticky tapes are pleasant to use, simple to apply, and extremely effective.
To get customized services for your adhesive tape needs, contact our team at Adhesive Specialties now.