D/s Polyester Tape 205 mic
D/s Polyester Tape 205 mic
- Low & high temperature resistant.
- Ageing resistant.
- UV resistant.
- Laminating wood to fibre doors during manufacturing.
- Suitable for variety of splicing applications.
- Securing soundproofing to aluminum sheet.
- Used in signage industry for fixing banners.
- Available in 125 mic, 160 mic & 205 mic thicknesses.
More About D/s Polyester tapes
What are Double sided Polyester tapes?
A polyester sheet coated on both sides with a solvent acrylic adhesive for quick bonding is made in Bangalore as Double Sided Polyester Tape. For usage on curves, rough surfaces, and other such objects, the tape has a flexible carrier component and a high adhesive strength. It is heat and moisture resistant, as well as having excellent adhesive qualities, and may be used in a variety of applications.
Double-sided polyester tape is used for high-temperature masking, die-cutting, printing, component calibration, and stiff box connecting. It’s also used to glue labels, LCD panels, and other metal frames and components in electronics. It’s simple to remove and won’t leave any residue behind.
Uses and properties of D/s Polyester tapes :
- Both cold and high temperatures are no match for this polyester sticky tape.
- Over time, the double-sided tape holds up nicely.
- The tape has UV protection built in.
- The tape may be used to laminate wood to fibre doors during the production process.
- This double-sided polyester sticky tape is suitable for a variety of splicing applications.
- With this double-sided tape, it’s also simpler to fasten soundproofing to aluminium sheets.
- In the signages industry, the tapes are used to attach banners.
Uses of D/s Polyester tapes in various industries:
Covid -19 Industry:
Adhesive Specialties manufactures double-sided polyester adhesive tapes that help adhere to the COVID-19 Protocol, which demands for social distance to be maintained in public areas, workplaces, and industries. This sticky tape features a flexible carrier component and a high adhesive strength for use on curves, uneven surfaces, and other similar items.
This double-sided polyester adhesive tape may be used for a wide range of splicing tasks. It’s also simpler to attach soundproofing to aluminium sheets with this double-sided tape. It can also withstand the sun’s rays.
Double-sided polyester adhesive tapes are perfect for usage in the electronics sector, according to Adhesive Specialities, a Bangalore-based tape manufacturer. Polyester adhesive tapes are available in a range of thicknesses from Adhesive Specialities. At both low and high temperatures, this polyester adhesive tape is temperature resistant. This double-sided polyester adhesive tape may be used for a wide range of splicing tasks.
Printing, Packaging & Signage Industry:
Adhesive Specialities specialises in the production of specialist adhesive tapes for the printing, packaging, and sign industries. Double-sided polyester adhesive tape is utilised for general-purpose applications since it holds up well over time. In the signage industry, double-sided adhesive tapes are used to attach banners.
It’s also easy to attach soundproofing to aluminium sheets with this double-sided polyester tape. During the production process, the tape may also be used to laminate wood to fibre doors. Depending on the thickness, Adhesive Specialities provides a vast selection of adhesive tapes ideal for this industry.