D/s Polyester Tape
- Low & high temperature resistant.
- Ageing resistant.
- UV resistant.
- Laminating wood to fibre doors during manufacturing.
- Suitable for variety of splicing applications.
- Securing soundproofing to aluminum sheet.
- Used in signage industry for fixing banners.
- Available in 125 mic, 160 mic & 205 mic thicknesses.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”More About D/s Polyester tapes”]
What are Double sided Polyester tapes?
Double Sided Polyester Tape is a polyester sheet coated on both sides with a solvent acrylic adhesive for rapid bonding manufactured in Bangalore. The tape contains a flexible carrier substance and a high adhesive strength for use on curves, rough surfaces, and other comparable things. It has good heat and moisture resistance, as well as strong adhesive properties, and is suitable for a wide range of applications.
High-temperature masking, die-cutting, printing, component calibration, and stiff box joining are all applications for double-sided polyester tape. Labels, LCD panels, and other metal frames and components in electronics are also bonded with it. It may be easily removed without leaving any residue.
Uses and properties of D/s Polyester tapes :
- This polyester sticky tape can withstand both low and high temperatures.
- The double-sided tape holds up well over time.
- UV resistance is built into the tape.
- During the manufacturing process, the tape can be used to laminate wood to fiber doors.
- This double-sided polyester sticky tape can be used for a wide range of splicing tasks.
- It’s also easier to secure soundproofing to aluminum sheets with this double-sided tape.
- The tapes are used to secure banners in the signage sector.
- The tapes are available at Adhesive Specialties in thicknesses of 125 mic, 160 mic, and 205 mic.
Uses of D/s Polyester tapes in various industries:
Covid -19 Industry:
Sticky Specialties makes double-sided polyester adhesive tapes that aid in adhering to the COVID-19 Protocol, which calls for preserving social distance in public spaces, workplaces, and industries. For usage on curves, uneven surfaces, and other such objects, this adhesive tape has a flexible carrier component and a high adhesive strength.
This double-sided polyester sticky tape is suitable for a variety of splicing applications. With this double-sided tape, it’s also easier to secure soundproofing to aluminum sheets. It’s also resistant to the sun’s rays.
Adhesive Specialities, a Bangalore-based tape producer, produces double-sided polyester adhesive tapes that are ideal for use in the electronics industry. Adhesive Specialities manufactures polyester adhesive tapes in a variety of thicknesses. This polyester adhesive tape is temperature resistant at both low and high temperatures. This double-sided polyester sticky tape is suitable for a variety of splicing applications.
Printing, Packaging & Signage Industry:
Adhesive Specialities is a company that specializes in specialized adhesive tape development for the printing, packaging, and signs industries. Because it stays up well over time, double-sided polyester adhesive tape is used for general-purpose applications. Banners are secured with double-sided sticky tapes in the signage sector.
With this double-sided polyester tape, it’s also easier to secure soundproofing to aluminum sheets. The tape can also be used to laminate wood to fiber doors during the manufacturing process. Adhesive Specialities has a large range of adhesive tapes suitable for this business, depending on thickness.