D/s Tissue Tape 60 mic
D/s Tissue Tape 60 mic
- Tissue tape with two sides is made of lightweight tissue that has been covered with Hotmelt or Acrylic adhesives.
- The anti-rebounding and anti-wrapping tissue tapes are specifically intended for use in television sets, earphones, loudspeakers, sound boxes, gift wrapping of smooth surfaces, and LED sticking.
- Multiple applications are possible with high tack.
- Nameplate fastening, plastic film lamination/bonding, and foam bonding are all possible applications.
- For attaching light things, this is a good option.
- In embroidery, secure the backing and fabric.
- Used in the shoe, leather, paper, white goods, postal, and carpet-fixing industries.
More About D/s Tissue Tapes
What is D/s Tissue Tape?
The 60 micron double Sided Tissue Tape manufactured at Adhesive Specialities in Bangalore includes an easy-peel liner on both sides and is coated with a hotmelt adhesive on both sides. D/S tissue tapes can survive high temperatures since they are coated with a solvent adhesive. It offers excellent heat and temperature resistance, as well as excellent adhesion and hold power.
Double-sided tissue tape is used in the shoe and leather industries, among other things, to attach poly bags and paper, to retain and combine light weight products, to affix ornament hooks or signpost boards, and to adhere poly bags and paper. Because it can be used with a number of materials, including LSE, and is suitable for glueing membrane switches, signs, and plastic components, the solvent adhesion tape is advantageous.
Uses and Properties of Double sided Tissue Tape:
- Double sided Tissue adhesive tapes may be used in the shoe, leather, paper, white goods, postal, and carpet sectors to remedy problems.
- Tissue tape has two sides and is constructed of lightweight tissue with either Hotmelt or Acrylic adhesive on one side.
- Double sided Tissue adhesive tapes may be used in the shoe, leather, paper, white goods, postal, and carpet sectors to remedy problems. D/s tissue tapes may be used for name plate fastening, plastic film lamination/bonding, and foam bonding.
- The tape has a strong stickiness that allows for a variety of uses.
- Tissue tapes are perfect for fastening little things.
- The anti-rebounding and anti-wrapping tissue tapes are designed for usage in television sets, headphones, loudspeakers, sound boxes, smooth surface gift wrapping, and LED sticking.
- These adhesive tapes may also be used for splicing.
- When embroidering, the tapes are used to hold the backing and material in place.
Uses of D/s Tissue Tape in Various Industries :
Covid 19 Industry:
Adhesive Specialties manufactures double-sided adhesive tapes to aid in the implementation of the COVID-19 Protocol, which demands for social distance to be maintained in public areas, workplaces, and industries. These adhesive tapes may be used to attach plates, connect foam, and laminate plastic sheets several times.
Pressure sensitive double-sided tissue tapes are used to insulate electrical lines and cables. These tissue tapes are made in Bangalore by Adhesive Specialities for use in the electronics sector. D/s tissue tapes come in a variety of thicknesses and are available with hotmelt or acrylic adhesives.
Tissue tapes have anti-wrapping and anti-rebounding properties, making them perfect for use in TVs, headphones, speakers, sound boxes, and other devices.
Due to its flexibility and superior adhesive strength, Adhesive Specialties’ Double sided tissue tape is widely utilised in the garment industry for a variety of applications. In the apparel business, these double-sided tapes are used for holding and packing.
When embroidering, tissue tapes are used to hold the backing and material in place. These double-sided tissue tapes may be used to repair a variety of materials and products, including shoes, carpets, and leather.
Adhesive Specialties is a tape manufacturer based in India that specialises in developing specialised adhesive tapes for the LED industry. These sticky adhesives are used to affix LEDs to flat surfaces.
Adhesive tapes are useful for LED devices and can also be used to mould lighter items. The tack on tissue tapes allows them to be reused.
Printing, Packaging & Signage Industry:
Adhesive Specialities is an Indian adhesive tape manufacturer that focuses on the printing, packaging, and sign sectors. Double-sided tissue tape, which is widely utilised in this field, is the most current in-house innovation.
Adhesive Specialties manufactures application adhesive tapes with strong adhesion. These tapes may be used for both splicing and present wrapping.