Double Sided Tissue Tape
Double Sided Tissue Tape
- Double Side Tissue Tape is lightweight tissue coated with Hotmelt or Acrylic adhesives.
- The tissue tapes have anti-rebounding & anti-wrapping property specially designed to be used in television sets, earphones, loud-speakers, sound box, gift packing of smooth surfaces and LED sticking.
- High tack allows for multiple usages.
- Ideal for nameplate fixing, plastic film lamination/bonding, foam bonding.
- Recommended for mounting light objects.
- Securing backing & fabric in embroidery.
- Used in shoe, leather, paper, white goods industry as well as in postal & carpet fixing jobs.
- Available in 60 mic, 80 mic, 110 mic, 120 mic hotmelt & 120 mic acrylic.
More About D/s Tissue Tapes
What is D/s Tissue Tape?
On both sides, Double Sided Tissue Tape is covered with a hotmelt adhesive and has an easy-peel liner. D/S tissue tapes as it is covered with a solvent adhesive, can withstand high temperatures. It has great heat and temperature resistance, as well as strong adhesion and holding power.
Double Sided Tissue Tape is used to adhere poly bags and paper, to hold and combine light weight items, to fasten ornament hooks or signpost boards, and in the shoe and leather industries, among other things. The solvent adhesion tape is beneficial since it can be used with a variety of materials, including LSE, and is appropriate for glueing membrane switches, signs, and plastic components.
Uses and Properties of Double sided Tissue Tape:
- Tissue tape with two sides is made of lightweight tissue covered with either Hotmelt or Acrylic adhesive.
- The tape has a strong adhesive that enables for many applications.
- These tissue adhesive tapes may be used to fix tasks in the shoe, leather, paper, white goods, postal, and carpet industries.
- Name plate fastening, plastic film lamination/bonding, and foam bonding are all possible using D/s tissue tapes.
- The anti-rebounding and anti-wrapping tissue tapes are specifically intended for use in television sets, earphones, loudspeakers, sound boxes, gift wrapping of smooth surfaces, and LED sticking.
- The tapes are used to keep the backing and cloth in place when embroidering.
- These tissue tapes are ideal for securing little items.
- Splicing may also be done using these sticky tapes.
- Double-sided tissue tapes in 60 mic, 80 mic, 90 mic, 110 mic, and 120 mic are available with tape manufacturer, Adhesive Specialties.
Uses of D/s Tissue Tape in Various Industries :
Covid 19 Industry:
Adhesive Specialties produces double-sided adhesive tapes to help in the application of the COVID-19 Protocol, which calls for maintaining social distance in public spaces, workplaces, and industries.
These adhesive tapes may be used several times to fasten plates, bond foam, and laminate plastic sheets.
Electrical wires and cables are insulated using pressure sensitive double-sided tissue tapes. Adhesive Specialities in Bangalore makes these tissue tapes for applications in the electronics industry. D/s tissue tapes are available in a range of thicknesses and may be coated with either hotmelt or acrylic adhesives.
Tissue tapes feature anti-wrapping and anti-rebounding qualities that are ideal for televisions, headphones, speakers, sound boxes, and a variety of other devices.
Adhesive Specialties’ Double sided tissue tape is extensively used in the garment industry for a range of applications due to its flexibility and excellent adhesive strength. These double-sided tapes are used in the clothing industry for holding and packaging reasons.
Tissue tapes are used to keep the backing and cloth in place when embroidering. These doubled sided tissue tapes may also be used to fix shoes, carpets, leather among other fabrics and articles.
Adhesive Specialties is an Indian tape manufacturer that specialises in developing specialised adhesive tapes for the LED sector. LEDs are adhered to flat surfaces using these adhesive adhesives.
LED gadgets benefit from adhesive tapes, which may also be utilised to mould lighter items. Tissue tapes have a tack that permits them to be reused.
Printing, Packaging & Signage Industry:
Adhesive Specialities is an adhesive tape producer established in India that specialises in the printing, packaging, and signs industries. The most recent in-house product is double-sided tissue tape, which is extensively used in this industry.
Adhesive Specialties makes high-adherence application adhesive tapes. These tapes may be used for splicing as well as gift packing.