EPDM Foam Tape DS 3.0mm
EPDM Foam Tape DS 3.0mm
- EPDM foam tape is commonly known as Glazing Tape.
- The tape has the ability to dissipate the stresses.
- The tape comes with smooth finish & is durable.
- The tape is heat resistant.
- The tape can be used to seal the area between the glass panels and window sash or door frame to prevent water & air leaks.
- The tape is used in gasket application.
- EPDM tape is available in roll form & die-cut forms.
More about EDPM Foam Adhesive Tapes
What are EDPM Foam Adhesive Tapes?
Double Sided EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape is an EPDM foam coated with a hotmelt adhesive that provides good adhesion, high shear strength, and long ageing qualities. It is manufactured and developed by Adhesive Specialities. These characteristics aid in the use of adhesive tapes in a variety of industries, including automotive, construction, interior design, electrical, and HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning). EPDM Foam Tape is also available in a double-sided version at Adhesive Specialties.
Single sided EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape is useful for glazing, gap filling, and insulation in panel applications due to the good adhesion it provides, as well as the high shear strength. Door seals, window seals, car truck, and hood seals are all common uses for this sticky tape. The qualities of double-sided EPDM foam adhesive tape are likewise similar.
Single Sided EPDM Foam Tape also comes in a Glazing Tape variety, which is EPDM foam coated with a hotmelt adhesive for good adhesion, high shear strength, and extended ageing qualities. This EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape also comes in a double-sided version.
To prevent water or air leaks, single side EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape is used to seal the region between the glass panel and the window sash or door frame. This Adhesive Tape is also suitable for gasket applications and is available in both roll and die-cut formats. Double Sided EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape is utilised in refrigeration, stationery, and die cutting, as well as mounting and glueing.
The R&D team at Adhesive Specialties is available for online appointments; contact us today to receive the best solution for your adhesive needs!
EPDM Foam Tape Uses and Properties :
- Glazing tape is another name for EPDM foam tape.
- The adhesive tape has a smooth finish and is long-lasting, which makes it ideal for applications in the automotive, construction, interior, HVAC, and electrical industries.
- This adhesive tape is capable of dissipating stress.
EPDM foam adhesive tapes are heat resistant, making them perfect for automotive and electrical applications.
- To prevent water and air leaks, EPDM foam adhesive tapes are used to seal the region between the glass panels and the window sash or door frame.
- In gasket applications, these sticky tapes are used.
- EPDM foam tapes come in both roll and die-cut formats.
Uses of EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape in Various Industries :
Automotive Industry :
Adhesive Specialities is a company that makes specialty tapes for the automotive industry. Adhesive tapes are used extensively in the automotive sector, for everything from heat/electrical shielding to internal/external mounting. EPDM foam adhesive tapes are ideal for this business since they are heat resistant and come in single and double sided versions. Get in touch with Adhesive Specialities today to find the best solution for your adhesive tape needs.
Construction and Interior Industry :
Adhesive tapes are used in the construction and interior design industries for bonding, constructing, sealing, and protecting, among other things. Adhesive tapes are also simple to use and efficient in this business.
The following are some of the most common adhesive tape applications in this industry:
- Sealing and glazing of windows
- Bounding of door panels, stiffeners etc.
- Filling joints and gaps in window perimeters
- Plumbing applications
- HVAC (Heat, Ventilation & AC) works.
- Mounting of mirrors, glass, deco elements, window trims and so on
Electrical Industry :
Adhesive Specialities produces pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes for the electrical sector that are used to insulate electrical lines and cables. EPDM Foam Adhesive Tapes feature a high adhesive strength, a high sheer strength, and a long life span. Electrical adhesive tapes are comfortable to use, simple to apply, and extremely effective.
HVAC Industry :
Foam Adhesive EPDM Tapes are used for a variety of applications, including duct board joint and seams, joining and sealing industrial pipes and duct insulation, roofing applications such as flashing, joints, and insulation, duct sealing and joining of HVAC (Heat, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) systems, and general purpose holding, patching, and sealing – both indoor and outdoor.
Adhesive Specialities specialises in custom development for the best adhesive tape solution for your needs. Please contact us right away!