EPDM Foam Tape DS 6.0mm
EPDM Foam Tape DS 6.0mm
- Glazing Tape is a common name for EPDM foam tape.
- Has the capacity to disperse pressures is impressive.
- The tape has a smooth finish and is long-lasting.
- The tape can withstand high temperatures.
- The tape is used to apply gaskets.
- EPDM tape comes in both roll and die-cut formats.
- To prevent water and air leaks, use the tape to seal the region between the glass panels and the window sash or door frame.
More about EDPM Foam Adhesive Tapes
What are EDPM Foam Adhesive Tapes?
Double Sided EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape is an EPDM foam coated with a hotmelt adhesive that has excellent adhesion, shear strength, and ageing properties. Adhesive Specialities is the company that makes and develops it. These properties make sticky tapes useful in a wide range of industries, including automotive, construction, interior design, electrical, and HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning). Adhesive Specialties also sells EPDM Foam Tape in a double-sided variant.
Because of its outstanding adherence and high shear strength, single sided EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape is suitable for glazing, gap filling, and insulation in panel applications. This adhesive tape is commonly used for door seals, window seals, automobile truck, and hood seals. Double-sided EPDM foam adhesive tape has the same characteristics as single-sided EPDM foam adhesive tape.
Glazing Tape is EPDM foam coated with a hotmelt adhesive for good adhesion, high shear strength, and longer ageing properties. Single Sided EPDM Foam Tape is also available in a Glazing Tape variation. A double-sided version of this EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape is also available.
Single side EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape is used to seal the region between the glass panel and the window sash or door frame to prevent water or air leaks. This Adhesive Tape, which comes in both roll and die-cut formats, is also excellent for gasket applications. Refrigeration, stationery, and die cutting, as well as mounting and glueing, use double-sided EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape.
Adhesive Specialties’ R&D team is ready for online appointments; contact us today to get the finest adhesive solution for your needs!
EPDM Foam Tape Uses and Properties :
- EPDM foam tape is also known as glazing tape.
- The long-lasting adhesive tape has a smooth finish, making it perfect for use in the automotive, construction, interior, HVAC, and electrical industries.
- Stress can be dissipated using this adhesive tape.
- EPDM foam adhesive tapes can withstand high temperatures, making them ideal for automotive and electrical applications.
- EPDM foam adhesive tapes are used to seal the area between the glass panels and the window sash or door frame to prevent water and air leakage.
- These adhesive tapes are utilised in gasket applications.
- EPDM foam tapes are available in both roll and die-cut variants.
Uses of EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape in Various Industries :
Automotive Industry :
Adhesive Specialities is a manufacturer of automotive speciality tapes. In the automotive industry, adhesive tapes are utilised for anything from heat/electrical shielding to internal/external installation. EPDM foam adhesive tapes, which are heat resistant and available in single and double sided forms, are excellent for this industry. Contact Adhesive Specialities now to find the best adhesive tape solution for your needs.
Construction and Interior Industry :
Adhesive tapes are utilised in the building and interior design sectors for a variety of purposes, including bonding, constructing, sealing, and protecting. In this industry, adhesive tapes are also simple to use and efficient.
Some of the most prevalent adhesive tape applications in this business are as follows:
- Window sealing and glazing
- Door panels, stiffeners, and other items are bound.
- Window perimeter joints and gaps must be filled.
- HVAC (Heat, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) applications
- Mirrors, glass, deco pieces, window trimmings, and other items are installed.
Electrical Industry :
Pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes are used to insulate electrical lines and cables, and Adhesive Specialities manufactures them for the electrical industry. EPDM Foam Adhesive Tapes provide a strong adhesive, high shear strength, and a long life duration. Electrical adhesive tapes are easy to apply, comfortable to use, and incredibly effective.
HVAC Industry :
Duct board joint and seams, joining and sealing industrial pipes and duct insulation, roofing applications such as flashing, joints, and insulation, duct sealing and joining of HVAC (Heat, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) systems, and general purpose holding, patching, and sealing – both indoor and outdoor – are just a few of the uses for Foam Adhesive EPDM Tapes.
Adhesive Specialties specialises in developing unique adhesive tape solutions to meet your specific requirements. Please get in touch with us straight away!