EPDM Foam Tape SS 6.0mm
EPDM Foam Tape SS 6.0mm
- EPDM tapes are also known as Glazing Tapes.
- Have the capacity to disperse pressures is impressive.
- EPDM tape comes in both roll and die-cut formats.
- Has a smooth finish and is long-lasting.
- The tape can withstand high temperatures.
- The tape is used to apply gaskets.
- To prevent water and air leaks, use the tape to seal the region between the glass panels and the window sash or door frame.
More about EDPM Foam Adhesive Tapes
What are EDPM Foam Adhesive Tapes?
Single-sided EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape is a hot melt adhesive-coated EPDM foam with outstanding adhesion, shear strength, and ageing qualities. The firm that creates and develops it is Adhesive Specialties. Sticky tapes are useful in a variety of industries, including automotive, construction, interior design, electrical, and HVAC, because of their qualities (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning). EPDM Foam Tape is also available in a double-sided version from Adhesive Specialties.
Single sided EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape is ideal for glazing, gap filling, and insulation in panel applications due to its excellent adhesion and strong shear strength. Door seals, window seals, car truck, and hood seals are all common uses for this sticky tape. The features of double-sided EPDM foam adhesive tape are the same as those of single-sided EPDM foam adhesive tape.
Glazing Tape is made of EPDM foam that has been covered with a hotmelt adhesive for better adhesion, shear strength, and ageing. Glazing Tape is another option for Single Sided EPDM Foam Tape. This EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape is also available in a double-sided version.
To prevent water or air leaks, single-sided EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape is used to seal the area between the glass panel and the window sash or door frame. This Adhesive Tape is also great for gasket applications, and it comes in both roll and die-cut versions. Double-sided EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape is used in refrigeration, stationery, and die cutting, as well as mounting and glueing.
The R&D team at Adhesive Specialties is available for online consultations; contact us today to acquire the best adhesive solution for your needs!
EPDM Foam Tape Uses and Properties :
- Glazing tape also known as EPDM tapes.
- Stress can be dissipated using this adhesive tape.
- These adhesive tapes are utilised in gasket applications.
- The long-lasting adhesive tape has a smooth finish, making it perfect for use in the automotive, construction, interior, HVAC, and electrical industries.
- EPDM foam adhesive tapes can withstand high temperatures, making them ideal for automotive and electrical applications.
- EPDM foam adhesive tapes are used to seal the area between the glass panels and the window sash or door frame to prevent water and air leakage.
- EPDM foam tapes are available in both roll and die-cut variants.
Uses of EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape in Various Industries :
Automotive Industry :
Adhesive Specialities is a tape producer specialising on automotive applications. Adhesive tapes are used in the automotive sector for everything from heat/electrical shielding to internal/external installation. EPDM foam adhesive tapes are ideal for this business since they are heat resistant and come in single and double sided versions. To get the best adhesive tape solution for your needs, contact Adhesive Specialities right away.
Construction and Interior Industry :
In the construction and interior design industries, adhesive tapes are used for a number of tasks such as bonding, constructing, sealing, and protecting. Adhesive tapes are also easy to use and efficient in this business.
The following are some of the most common adhesive tape applications in this industry:
- Window sealing and glazing
- HVAC (Heat, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) applications
- Window perimeter joints and gaps must be filled.
- Door panels, stiffeners, and other items are bound.
- Mirrors, glass, deco pieces, window trimmings, and other items are installed.
Electrical Industry :
Adhesive Specialities develops pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes for the electrical industry, which are used to insulate electrical lines and cables. EPDM Foam Adhesive Tapes have a strong adhesive, excellent shear strength, and a long life span. Electrical adhesive tapes are simple to use, comfortable to wear, and highly effective.
HVAC Industry :
Foam Adhesive EPDM Tapes are used for duct board joint and seams, joining and sealing industrial pipes and duct insulation, roofing applications such as flashing, joints, and insulation, duct sealing and joining of HVAC (Heat, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) systems, and general purpose holding, patching, and sealing – both indoor and outdoor.
Adhesive Specialties specialises in creating one-of-a-kind adhesive tape solutions to fit your particular needs. Please contact us as soon as possible!