EPR Self Fusing Tape
- UV Resistant.
- Compatible with all solid dielectric cable insulation.
- Excellent moisture sealing electrical connections property.
- Used as end sealing high-voltage cables.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”More About EPR Self Fusing Tapes”]
What is EPR Self Fusing Tape?
Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) is used to make EPR self-fusing tape. This tape has good electrical qualities and UV resistance and is self-fusing, making it an excellent choice for the electrical industry. It works in temperatures ranging from -55°C to 105°C and is compatible with all solid dielectric cable insulation.
Jacketing high-voltage splices and terminations, moisture sealing of electrical connections, and end sealing of high-voltage cables are all done with EPR Self Fusing Tape. It is highly suited for both indoor and outdoor uses.
EPR Self Fusing Tape Uses and Properties :
- The EPR self fusing tapes are highly UV resistant and withstand direct sunlight and other extreme environments.
- The tapes are compatible with all solid dialectical cable insulation making it perfect for the electrical industry.
- They have excellent moisture sealing electrical connections property making them an effective and consistent choice for electrical usage.
- They are the preferred tapes as end sealers for high-voltage cables.
Uses of Self Fusing Tape in Various Industries :
Electrical Industry :
EPR Self Fusing Tapes for the Electrical Industry are pressure-sensitive tapes used to insulate electrical wires and cables, and are manufactured by Adhesive Specialities. EPR Self Fusing Tapes are ideal for the electrical industry because they are very sticky, absorb well, and last longer.
Electrical wire handling solutions can benefit from EPR Self Fusing tapes, which are primarily used to insulate wires and cables that have electricity running through them. These sticky tapes are pleasant to use, simple to apply, and extremely effective.
To acquire tailored solutions for your adhesive tape needs, contact our team at Adhesive Specialties now.