- Sun Brand liquid masking line offers peel-able coating that provides temporary protection or long-term preservation of floor, walls & ceilings in paint booths.
- Apply liquid by spraying, paint roller or brush and leave it to dry.
- Can be simply peeled off when not required without any damage to substrate surface.
- Liquid Masking is available in different variants namely:
– High Temperature Liquid Masking. – Boot Coat Liquid Masking.
More About Masking Liquid
What is Masking Liquid?
Adhesive Specialities India manufactures two types of masking liquid Booth coat masking liquid and High temperature masking liquid. Masking Liquid – Booth Coat is a temporary transparent covering for the walls, ceiling, floor, and other surfaces of a spray painting booth where accumulated paint overspray may be readily removed. Booth Coat can also be used to prevent flash rusting on steel surfaces and to protect glass, plexiglass, rubber, cement, aluminum, and other hard surfaces. Booth Coat is the pinnacle of non-solvent coatings since it is brittle-resistant and won’t be softened or penetrated by most solvent-based paints. There are no volatile organic compounds in Booth Coat (VOCs). Booth Coat can pose problems if applied incorrectly, but when done correctly, it produces a robust, uniform-thick film with no sagging, shorter application time, and less clean-up. Wherever temporary protective coatings are required, a waterborne transparent peel-able coating can be employed to reduce clean-up issues. Booth Coat can be utilized in spray booths, floors, windows, walls, machinery, and equipment, as well as everywhere there is an issue with paint overspray, clean-up, or emissions. Masking Liquid – High Temperature is a skin-tightening protective film that dries to form a contour-hugging protective film. Customers who understand the importance of preserving substrates during manufacturing, assembly, and shipment recognise and use it. Because the coating is a transient protective layer, adherence is poor. Scratches and abrasions are still best avoided with the robust peel-able coating. It is easily removed off the surface and does not leave any trace behind. It also functions as a paint overspray masking agent. Weather-resistant, scratch-resistant, solvent & overspray-resistant, the Masking Liquid is High Temperature that provides cost-effective protection during storage, shipping, and installation. It is possible to remove the coating without leaving any residue.
Masking Liquid’s uses and properties:
- Sun Brand’s liquid masking range features a peel-able layer that protects floors, walls, and ceilings in paint booths for a short time or for a long time.
- It’s as easy as spraying, rolling, or brushing this masking adhesive liquid on and waiting for it to dry.
- When not in use, the masking liquid can simply be pulled away without causing damage to the substrate surface.
- Liquid Masking is available in two types at Adhesive Specialties:
– High Temperature Liquid Masking – Liquid Masking Booth Coat
Uses of Masking Liquid in various industries:
Adhesive Specialities is a company that manufactures specialty tapes for the automotive industry. The masking liquid developed in Bangalore is high temperature, weather-resistant, scratch-resistant, solvent and overspray-resistant, and provides cost-effective protection. Masking liquid is an adhesive that is perfect for the automobile sector. Get in touch with Adhesive Specialities today to find the best solution for your adhesive tape needs.
Construction & Interior Industry:
Masking liquid with a peelable layer that covers floors, walls, and ceilings in paint booths for a short or long duration is manufactured and developed by Adhesive Specialties. The booth-coated masking solutions provide a temporary transparent covering for the walls, ceiling, floor, and other surfaces of a spray painting booth, allowing for easy removal of accumulated paint overspray. Booth Coat can also be used to protect glass, plexiglass, rubber, cement, aluminum, and other hard surfaces from flash rusting on steel surfaces.
Paint & Coating Industry:
Masking liquid is manufactured by Adhesive Specialities for use in the paint and coatings industry. Masking liquid can be used for both exterior and interior masking, and it leaves no trace, even on glossy surfaces. When not in use, the masking liquid can simply be peeled away from the substrate surface without causing damage. This masking adhesive liquid is as simple to apply as spraying, rolling, or brushing it on and waiting for it to dry, making it an ideal solution for the painting industry.