Non Woven Cloth Tape
Non Woven Cloth Tape
- Non Woven Cloth Tape is also known in various industries as Air Vent tape.
- Conformable properties of the carrier makes it ideal for rough, uneven or curved surface and corner bonding.
- It can be used for narrow frames, bezels or name-plate mounting, plastics, metal, foam bonding and general bonding in automobile seat manufacturing unit.
More About Non Woven Cloth Tapes
What is Non Woven Cloth Tape?
Non-woven Cloth Tape, commonly known as Air Vent Tape, is comprised of non-woven cloth with a hotmelt adhesive coating and a tissue paper binder. The tape’s conformability makes it suitable for bonding tough, uneven, or curved surfaces and corners. The tape comes in two colours: white and black.
Non-woven Cloth Adhesive Tape provides excellent initial tack and long-term adherence, allowing it to adapt to uneven or curved surfaces as well as LSE surfaces without edge lifting. It may also be utilised in the vehicle seat production unit for thin frames, bezels, or nameplate mounting, plastics, metal, foam bonding, and general bonding.
Uses and Properties of Non Woven Cloth Tape:
- Adhesive Specialities’ Non Woven Cloth tapes may be applied in the vehicle seat production unit for thin frame, bezel, or name-plate installation, plastics, metal, foam bonding, and general bonding.
- Non Woven Cloth Tape is also referred to as Air Vent Tape in several industries.
- These cloth tape’s conformable characteristics make them suitable for bonding tough, uneven, or curved surfaces and corners.
- Suppliers of these tapes have two available colours that one can choose from according to their need and preference: Black & White.
Uses of Non Woven Cloth Tape in Various Industries :
Non- Woven adhesive cloth tapes are specialised cloth tapes manufactured in Bangalore by Adhesive Specialities. These tapes, commonly referred to as Air Vent Tapes are ideal for the automotive industry.
These tapes can be used as simple bonding agents to fix an automotive car seat. At the same time, the adhesive tape has properties to be utilised in narrow frames, name-plate mounting manufacturing plants.