- Does not contain heavy metals and halogens.
- Wrapping of automotive electrical wiring harnesses.
- Used in core insulation in relay transformer solenoid coils.
- General insulation.
- Coil winding and holding wires and in light motors.
- Hand tear able make easy for hand applications
More about Rayon Adhesive Tapes
What are Rayon Adhesive Tapes?
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Rayon Tape, which is manufactured from cloth made out of bamboo plant threads and is coated with rubber adhesive. It is a specialised adhesive tape used for electrical and paint and coatings applications.
A few of Rayon adhesive tapes applications include : core insulation in relay transformer solenoid coils, to hold down wire-leads in corrosive environments, for coil winding, and holding wires in motors. The adhesive tape is also used in telephone and telecommunication equipment, general insulation and PCB masking.
Rayon Tape Uses and Properties :
- Does not contain heavy metals and halogens, therefore making it effective for usage in electrical applications.
- Rayon adhesive tapes have a self-extinguishing property.
- These adhesive tapes also help in wrapping of automotive electrical wiring harnesses.
- Rayon adhesive tapes are used in core insulation in relay transformer solenoid coils.
- Rayon adhesive tapes are extremely helpful in general insulation as well.
- This cloth based adhesive tape is also used in oil winding and holding wires and in light motors.
- Rayon adhesive tapes are also hand tearable, making them easy for hand applications.
Uses of Rayon Adhesive Tape in Various Industries :
Electrical Industry :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures specialised cloth based adhesive tapes for the electrical industry, which are pressure-sensitive, used to insulate electrical wires and cables. Rayon cloth adhesive tapes are specialized for various specific purposes, and are majorly used in the Electrical Industry only. They come in a pink colour, making them differentiated. Electrical adhesive tapes are highly adhesive and offer excellent absorption, as they are coated with rubber adhesive.
Their applications in the Electrical Industry include : core insulation in relay transformer solenoid coils, to hold down wire-leads in corrosive environments, for coil winding, and holding wires in motors. Rayon cloth adhesive tapes are suitable for electrical wire handling solutions. These adhesive tapes are comfortable, easy to use, and highly effective. They are also hand tearable
Reach out to our team at Adhesive Specialities today, to get customized solutions for your electrical adhesive tape requirements.
Paint and Coatings Industry :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures a wide range of adhesive tapes, suitable for the paint and coatings industry. One of these specialised adhesive tapes include Rayon cloth tapes, which are made from a special bamboo thread and coated with a rubber based adhesive. These are available in a special pink colour, making them distinct. These adhesive tapes are hand tearable and can also be used for electrical applications
At Adhesive Specialities, adhesive tapes for the paint and coating industry are available in various colours and thicknesses. Reach out to us today, to get the most suitable adhesive tape solution for your requirements.