- Wide temperature range as low as -40 °C and as high as 400 °C.
- Excellent dielectric strength.
- Flame retardant.
- Remove cleanly leaving no residue.
- Very high-temperature masking during powder coating, anodizing, etching applications.
- Ideal for wave soldering.
- Used in the automobile industry for wrapping switches, diaphragms, manifolds, sensors, and coils in seat heaters.
- Used as masking circuit board & in circuit board construction.
- In the aerospace industry for insulation of aircraft and spacecraft wings. in electrical applications where static is an issue.
- In Fibre Optics Cable in semiconductor manufacturing.
- In 3D printing.
- Available with silicone and acrylic adhesives.
- Thickness: 1mil, 2mil.
- Available in die-cut and roll forms.
More About Polyimide Tapes
What are Polyimide Tapes?
Polyimide Tapes are made of a high-temperature silicone pressure-sensitive adhesive and a special grade polyimide backing material.
Polyimide tapes are used for cryogenic insulation, high temperature masking, circuit board gold finger protection, 3D printing, heat transfer printing, connections during wave soldering, transformer, motor, and coil insulation, fibre optics cables, and solar panels, among other applications.
Polyimide Tape Uses and Properties :
- The Polyimide Adhesive Tape has excellent dielectric strength.
- The tape can in between temperatures ranging as low as -40 °C or as high as 400 °C.
- Polyimide are heat resistant high temperature adhesive tape
- Polyimide tapes can be used in the automobile industry for wrapping switches, diaphragms, manifolds, sensors, and coils in seat heaters.
- These adhesive tapes can be removed easily leaving no residue.
- Polyimide Film tapes are ideal for wave soldering.
- The Polyimide tapes are of very high-temperature masking during powder coating, anodizing, etching applications.
- Polyimide Adhesive tapes are used as masking circuit board & in circuit board construction.
- In the aerospace industry, these adhesive tapes are used for insulation of aircraft and spacecraft wings.
- Polyimide tape can be used in 3D printing.
- Polyimide masking tapes are used in electrical applications where static is an issue.
- Double sided polyimide tape can be used in Fibre Optics Cable as semiconductor manufacturing.
- Bangalore-based Adhesive Specialities has Polyimide tapes with silicone and acrylic adhesions available.
- There are two available thickness: 1mil, 2mil.
- Also available in die-cut and roll forms and can be used according to your requirements.
Uses of Polyimide Tape in Various Industries :
Adhesive Specialties, situated in Bangalore, specialises in aeronautical tape. 1 mil Polyimide tapes are widely utilised due to their excellent adhesive properties. Flash breakers, general purpose indoor and outdoor sealing, and more may all be done with this adhesive tape. These adhesive tapes are used in the aerospace industry to insulate the wings of aeroplanes and spacecraft.
Because they can withstand high temperatures, these adhesive tapes are ideal for aircraft applications. Adhesive Specialties manufactures a wide selection of high-quality adhesive tapes that are perfect for the demands of this business.
Adhesive Specialities is a manufacturer of automotive speciality tapes. Adhesive tapes are widely utilised in the automotive industry for a variety of applications, including heat/electrical protection and internal/external mounting.
Polyimide tapes can be used to wrap switches, diaphragms, manifolds, sensors, and coils in seat warmers in the automotive sector. Polyimide adhesive tapes are tapes with a natural rubber adhesive coating that are appropriate for this industry. Chemical and temperature resistance make these 2 mil Polyimide tapes ideal for automobile holdings.
Masking using polyimide Adhesive Specialities manufactures tapes for the electrical sector in India. Electrical lines and cables are insulated using these pressure-sensitive masking tapes. Electrical adhesive tapes are extremely sticky, absorb well, and last for a long time. Flame retardant and strong tensile and impact strength are other features of the adhesive tapes.
Masking tapes made of polyimide can be used for a number of purposes, including basic insulation. They have a very lengthy lifespan in nature. Electrical adhesive tapes are easy to apply, comfortable to use, and incredibly effective. These sticky tapes should be used in any electrical application that has a static problem.
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Polyimide Tapes, which are silicone pressure-sensitive adhesives used to insulate electrical lines and cables for usage in the electronics industry. Polyimide Film tapes are available in a number of thicknesses to suit a variety of applications. Polyimide tapes with a 12m length are extremely adhesive, absorb well, are sturdy, and endure a long time.
Polyimide adhesive tapes for the electronics industry are used to insulate wires and cables in electrically powered equipment. These adhesive tapes are easy to apply, comfortable to use, and incredibly effective. These tapes are utilised for a variety of purposes, including high-temperature masking and circuit board gold finger protection.
Paint & Coating Industry:
Polyimide film tapes are made by Adhesive Specialities in Bangalore for the paint and coatings industry. Polyimide tapes may be used for both exterior and interior masking and leave no residue on a variety of surfaces, including glossy surfaces.
Adhesive Specialties offers a wide variety of tapes in a variety of materials, including cloth, film, and paper, all of which are simple to apply and remove. In Bangalore, polyimide masking tapes are made from high-quality crepe paper. These adhesive tapes are used to protect surfaces from paint, dust, and oil spray when painting inside.
Printing, Packaging & Signages Industry:
Adhesive Specialities is an adhesive tape manufacturer based out of India that specialises in the printing, packaging, and sign industry. Our most recent in-house product is the polyimide tape, which is extensively used for 3D printing. White Polyimide tape has a wide range of applications, including screen printing and other common uses, Adhesive Specialties makes high-adherence application adhesive tapes.
These adhesive tapes function properly on a wide range of surfaces, both similar and dissimilar, and in both indoor and outdoor environments. Polyimide adhesive tapes are also very easy to apply and remove. Adhesive Specialties offers a wide selection of adhesive tapes that are appropriate for this industry.
Renewable Energy Industry:
Adhesive Specialties manufactures adhesive tapes that are tough enough to endure the rigours of the renewable energy sector. The expertise of Adhesive Specialities lies in combining the right ingredients to offer the best adhesive tape solution with the best performance.
Renewable energy adhesive tapes can withstand a wide range of environments. Polyimide Film tape is one of the most widely used tapes in the industry, and it may be utilised for a wide range of applications. These adhesive tapes are also used in solar panels.