Surface Protection Tape 40 mic – Glass
Surface Protection Tape 40 mic – Glass
- Adhesive Specialties offers an extensive selection of surface protection tapes to shield surfaces from scratches, damage, dirt, and grime.
- Free of any residue
- Exterior variables that may affect the surface protection tapes (UV, sunlight exposure, extreme temperatures, chemical exposure).
- Surface Protection Tape (SPT) is composed of 40 micron LDPE film with a clear finish and an acrylic emulsion adhesive. Self-Adhesive SPT provides superior protection against abrasions and damage. The tape has an adjustable peel power and does not leave behind any sticky residue.
- Surface Protection Tape may adhere to any surface with a glass, glossy, or mirror-like finish.
- Water Resistant.
- Compatible with many surface textures (smooth/glossy, matte/debossed).
- Diverse supplementary materials (LLDPE, PET,PVC, PE).
- Compatible with numerous surface varieties (Metal, glass, plastic, Optic lenses, decorative laminate, stone, carpet, coated surface like auto parts etc.)
- The rationale for surface defence (abrasion, smudging, scratches).
- There are three types of SPT adhesives: solvent acrylic, rubber-based, and acrylic emulsion.
More about Surface Protection Tape
What is Surface Protection Tape ?
Surface Protection Tape (SPT) is composed of 40 micron LDPE film with a clear finish and an acrylic emulsion adhesive. Self-Adhesive SPT provides superior protection against abrasions and damage. The tape has an adjustable peel power and does not leave behind any sticky residue.
Surface Protection Tape may adhere to any surface with a glass, glossy, or mirror-like finish.
Uses and Properties of Surface Protection Tape
- Adhesive Specialties offers surface protection tapes to protect surfaces from scratches, damage, dirt, and grime.
- This adherent Numerous materials (LLDPE, PET, PVC, and PE) support tape.
- Protection is necessary for a certain amount of time.
- The tape is water resistant.
- When the tape is removed, there is no remaining residue.
- Factors outside the control of surface protection tapes (UV, sunlight exposure, extreme temperatures, chemical exposure).
- Printing is available upon request.
- Surface protection is required due to many causes (abrasion, smearing, and scratching) (abrasion, smudging, scratches).
- Compatible with a variety of materials, such as metal, glass, plastic, optical lenses, ornamental laminate, stone, and carpet, among others.
- A number of adhesives, including acrylic solvent, rubber-based adhesives, and acrylic emulsion, may be used to create SPT.
Uses of Surface Protection Tape in various industries
Aeronautical tape market leader is Adhesive Specialties. Due to their superior sticking properties, surface-protected adhesive tapes are often used. These surface protective adhesive tapes may be used as flash breakers, for general indoor and outdoor sealing, and for other applications. These adhesive tapes can withstand high temperatures, which makes them ideal for use in aeroplanes. Adhesive Specialties offers an assortment of high-quality adhesive tapes that meet the needs of this business.
Adhesive Specialties is an automobile industry maker of speciality tapes. The automobile sector uses adhesive tapes for a range of functions, including as heat/electrical shielding and internal/external installation.
Adhesive Specialties provides surface protection tapes to safeguard surfaces against strains, cracks, filth, and grime. Surface Protection tapes are suited for this business because they are resistant to high temperatures and are available with a range of adhesives, including solvent-based, acrylic, rubber-based, and acrylic emulsion, all of which may be used as per requirements.
Adhesive Specialties manufactures Surface Protection tapes to provide safety in almost all industries where accidents and slippage, which may cause serious injuries and safety issues, are possible. According to one product, one material, one function, one application technique, one distribution channel, and one end-user, cassettes are categorised. Surface Protection tapes are advised in areas where persons are more prone to trip and fall, such as at building entrances and stairwells.
Surface Protection tapes are especially beneficial in locations with a change in elevation and slippery surfaces. Adhesive Specialties offers Surface Protection tapes to protect surfaces from strains, damages, dust, and grime.
Adhesive Specialties’ Surface Protection tapes are used in the electrical sector to insulate wires and cables. These sticky tapes are available in a variety of colours and thicknesses, each of which is suitable for a certain use. Electrical adhesive tapes are very sticky, absorbent, and durable. The SPT has a high tensile and impact strength, as well as a high resistance to fire.
Tapes for Surface Protection may be used for a variety of reasons, including basic insulation. They are naturally highly resilient. Effective, easy to use, and user-friendly, adhesive tapes for electrical applications are effective and user-friendly.
Adhesive Specialties’ pressure-sensitive Surface Protection tapes are used in the electronics sector to insulate electrical lines and cables. Surface Protection tapes are very adhesive, absorbent, durable, and long-lasting. SPT are used to insulate electrically conducting wires and cables in the electronics sector. These adhesive tapes are user-friendly, efficient, and straightforward.
Surface Protection tapes are particularly useful in areas with a change in elevation and surfaces that are slippery. Surface Protection tapes are available from Adhesive Specialties to protect surfaces from strains, damages, dust, and filth. Problems with gasketing, overheating, static for EMI/RFI shielding, and friction may affect any electrical equipment.
Adhesive Specialties manufactures Surface Protection tapes with thermal insulating qualities for sealing and attaching ducts in the HVAC industry. The superior tensile strength and adhesiveness of these tapes make them ideal for use in the heating and cooling industries.
Due to their wide temperature range, these Surface Protection tapes from Adhesive Specialities are useful in both hot and cold circumstances. These tapes are suitable for roofing applications that need for flashing, seams, and insulation. Since it contains an adhesive with high adhesion and holding power, it is a dependable solution for sealing joints and seams in industrial pipes for thermal insulation.
Adhesive Specialties specialises in manufacturing sticky tape for the LED sector. In the production of LED light bar modules, metal frame bezels, and heat sinks, Surface Protection tape is used. Adhesive tapes, which may also be used to fasten components, can assist LED gadgets.
Bangalore based Adhesive Specialties offers flexible LED components that have been die-cut and converted. Typical uses for the tape include light diffusers and reflectors, vents, stealing gaskets, thermal interface solutions, and permanent and temporary bonding. Adhesive Specialties produces Surface Protection tapes with a 40-micron clear finish to protect surfaces from strains, abrasions, dirt, and grime.
Surface Protection tapes are available from Adhesive Specialties for use in the paint and coatings industry. Even on glossy surfaces, transparent Surface Protection tapes may be utilised to cover external and interior surfaces without leaving a residue. These adhesive tapes are resistant to water, chemicals, abrasion, and high temperatures, and leave no residue.
Surface Protection tapes from Adhesive Specialties protect surfaces from stresses, damage, dust, and filth. Adhesive Specialties provides a vast assortment of cloth, film, and paper-based tapes.
Adhesive Specialties manufactures adhesive tapes that can endure the rigorous conditions of the renewable energy industry. Adhesive Specialties is a specialist in combining the required components to provide the most effective adhesive tape solution. Surface protection tapes for the renewable energy sector are designed to withstand a wide range of environmental conditions. The tape may assist businesses in the oil and gas, battery, and energy storage sectors.
Surface Protection tapes developed by Adhesive Specialties are frequently used by the White Goods Industry to protect and maintain components during transportation. When removed, these tapes leave no residue or adhesive residue, making them popular in this industry.
These premium Surface Protection tapes are coated with a high-quality natural rubber adhesive that improves the tape’s tensile strength and durability. The adhesive tapes of Adhesive Specialties provide exceptional stickiness and may be used to hold and secure large components in the White Goods industry. Due to their great temperature resistance, these Surface Protection tapes can withstand a variety of temperatures in a variety of applications.