- Retro-reflective tape is made with tens of thousands of tiny glass beads that reflect light and sends a focused image directly back to the original light source.
- High counter-reflective ability, high visualization.
- Excellent extensibility, good stickiness, high brightness.
- Providing guidelines for retro-reflective markings of heavy goods vehicle trailers, cars, buses etc. and road cone.
- Available in White/Red, white, red, golden yellow, colours.
More about Reflective Tapes from Adhesive Specialties
What are Reflective Tapes?
Reflective Tapes are a multipurpose thin retro reflective tape that is designed to increase the visibility of articles upon which it is placed in night time and low-light conditions. The enhanced visibility is achieved using the principle of retro reflection. The retro reflective surface contains exposed, wide-angle lenses that when illuminated by a light source (such as automobile headlights), return the light back to the source (to the automobile driver’s eye).
Adhesive Specialties manufactures retro reflective tapes of commercial grade with high visibility at night with excellent weather resistance in high/low temperature. These tapes manufactured by Adhesive Specialties have high counter-reflective ability and have really good visualization.
These Reflective Tapes by Adhesive Specialties are highly durable and have a minimum durability of 3 years. These tapes are extremely thin and have good adhesive strength. Adhesive Specialties uses acrylic as the base material which makes the tapes conformable and more flexible for using it on various surfaces.
Reflective Tapes Uses and Properties:
- Adhesive Specialties manufactures retro-reflective tapes with tens of thousands of tiny glass beads that reflect light and sends a focused image directly back to the original light source.
- These Reflective Tapes by Adhesive Specialties have high extensibility.
- Adhesive Specialties uses high quality commercial grade raw material to manufacture these Reflective Tapes to achieve excellent reflectibility and high brightness.
- These Reflective Specialties have the best quality adhesiveness for high stickiness and durability.
- These Reflective Tapes by Adhesive Specialties have an adhesive thickness of 35 micrometer and an excellent adhesive strength of 0.8 kilograms.
- These Reflective Tapes have an operating temperature of 5 to 30 degrees and a working temperature -20 to 60 degrees.
- Adhesive Specialties manufactures Reflective Tapes in 4 different combinations: White/Red, White, Red, Golden Yellow.
Uses of Acetate Cloth Adhesive Tape in Various Industries :
Adhesive Specialties manufactures Reflective Tapes for the Automotive Industry. These Retro-Reflective Tapes are used for providing guidelines for retro-reflective markings of heavy goods vehicle trailers, cars, buses etc. and road cones.
These high quality grade reflective tapes ensure the road safety by preventing road accidents during the nights on highways etc.
Construction and Interior Industry:
Reflective tapes manufactured by Adhesive Specialties are widely used in the Construction and Interior Industry to maintain safety in the work regions and avoid serious accidents. The high reflectability ensures highly safe working environments for the workers, which is the utmost priority in the construction industry.
Reach out to our team at Adhesive Specialities today, to get customized solutions for your adhesive tape requirements.