Cross Filament Tape – Hotmelt
Cross Filament Tape – Hotmelt
- Reinforced polyester tape has very high tensile strength.
- Holding of white goods.
- Insulation of oil transformers.
- Banding of metal and bar.
- Heavy duty packaging & strapping.
- Closing of metal coils.
- Reinforcement & closing of cables.
- Structuring of umbilical cord for marine probe.
- General applications where tensile strength & good adhesion is required.
More about Cross Filament Tape
What is Cross Filament Tape?
Cross Filament Tape features a hotmelt adhesive-coated fiberglass enhanced with a high tensile strength, as per Adhesive Specialities, an Indian tape manufacturer. The fibreglass reinforced backing holds up well to wear, moisture, and scuffing. Cross Filament Tape is used in bundling/heavy duty packing of big items such as pipes, steel coils, and tyres because of its high tensile strength. These Cross Filament Adhesive tapes are used to make cricket bats and giant bags, among other things.
Cross Filament Tape Uses and Properties :
- The Cross Filament tape insulates oil that is stable even at high temperatures and has excellent electrical insulating properties.
- Metal coils can be closed using this adhesive tape.
- The tape has the properties to hold together white goods.
- The adhesive tape assists in umbilical cord structure for a marine probe.
- Cross Filament Adhesive tape manufactured in Indian can be used for metal and bar banding.
- The tensile strength of reinforced polyester tape is really high making it a viable option.
- Tensile strength and high adherence are required in general applications.
- Cable reinforcement and closure are possible with the cross filament tape.
- Heavy-duty packing and strapping is also possible.
Uses of Cross Filament Tape in Various Industries :
Construction and Interior Industry :
Adhesive Specialties manufactures and develops Cross Filament Tapes to provide safety in virtually any industry where there is a possibility of accidents and slippage, which can result in serious injuries and safety issues. Cross Filament adhesive tapes are highly recommended for usage around building entrances and stairwells, where people are more likely to slip and fall.
Cross Filament Tapes are particularly useful in regions with a change in elevation that can be slippery at times. Adhesive Specialties uses the highest-quality raw materials to create Cross Filament Tape that is more efficient and long-lasting, providing you with more bang for your buck.
Electronics Industry :
Adhesive Specialities makes pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes for the electronics industry. Cross Filament adhesive tape is a high-performance conductive grid adhesive tape that is ideal for cleanroom and static-free workstations.
Adhesive Specialties manufactures anti-static adhesive tape for industrial and electronics applications. They’re comfortable to wear, easy to use, and incredibly effective.
Adhesive Specialties makes thermally insulating Cross Filament tape for the HVAC industry, which is used to seal and connect ducts in HVAC systems. These tapes are perfect for the heating and cooling sectors since they are extremely adhesive and have a high tensile strength.
Because of their wide working temperature range, these adhesive speciality aluminium fibreglass tapes operate effectively in both hot and cold temperatures. In roofing applications, these tapes are useful for flashing, joints, and insulation. Because it’s comprised of high-quality glue with super strong adhesion and holding strength, it’s a very reliable product for sealing joints and seams in industrial pipes for thermal insulation.
Printing, Packaging & Signages Industry:
Adhesive Specialities specialises in the production of specialised adhesive tapes for the printing, packaging, and sign industries. The adhesion properties of our adhesive tapes are exceptional. These sticky tapes can be used to connect sign boards, are useful in flexo printing, and are age and UV resistant.
They operate well on a wide range of surfaces, both similar and dissimilar, and in both indoor and outdoor environments. Adhesive Specialties offers a wide selection of adhesive tapes that are appropriate for this industry. The numerous adhesive tapes we offer are suitable for both general-purpose and specific applications, depending on your requirements. The adhesive tapes used in this industry can be used for sealing, packing, fastening, and mending.