HVAC Tapes :
HVAC Tapes manufactured by Adhesive Specialties are, available in variants of Aluminium fibreglass tapes, Aluminium foil scrim kraft tapes, Aluminium foil tape, duct tape, EPDM foam tape, NBR foam tapes, D/s cross filament tapes and die cuts,
Each of the above adhesive tapes are used for purposes ranging from duct board joint & seams; joining & sealing industrial pipes & duct insulation, roofing applications like flashing, joints & insulation, duct sealing & joining of HVAC (Heat, Ventilation & AC) systems, vapour sealing application, making inconspicuous repairs to foil-backed insulation, general purpose holding, patching, sealing application – indoor & outdoor.
Aluminium Fibreglass Tapes (Aluglass):
Manufactured by Adhesive Specialities, Aluminium Fibreglass Tape is 18-micron aluminium foil fused with fibreglass cloth (90 gsm/8×8 mesh/cm) backing and coated with solvent acrylic adhesive which makes it a flame retardant tape with good abrasive resistance and high tensile strength. This adhesive tape also has excellent low moisture vapour transmission.
What are the properties of Aluminium Fibreglass Tapes (Aluglass):
- Aluminum & Fibreglass cloth backing in this adhesive tape gives excellent reflective properties for both heat & light
- High tensile strength.
- Ideal vapour barrier due to low moisture vapour transmission rate.
- Aluminium Fibreglass Tape is excellent for HVAC thermal insulation, building thermal insulation, industrial and vessel engine room’s thermal insulation.
- Glass cloth backing in this adhesive tape provides excellent reflection properties for both heat and light.
- The high-quality adhesive with super strong adhesion and holding power makes it a very reliable product for sealing of joints and seams in industrial pipes for thermal insulation.
What are the uses of Aluminium Fibreglass Tapes (Aluglass):
- Aluminium Fibreglass Adhesive Tapes are suitable for duct sealing & joining of HVAC (Heat, Ventilation & AC) systems.
- Used in duct board joint & seams; joining & sealing industrial pipes & duct insulation.
- Excellent for roofing applications like flashing, joints & insulation.
Aluminium Foil-Scrim-Kraft Tapes (FSK):
Aluminium Foil-Scrim-Kraft Tape manufactured by Adhesive Specialities is a 3-way combination of scrim, Kraft paper and aluminium foil, popularly known as FSK (Foil-Scrim-Kraft) tape. This adhesive tape provides fast and long-lasting adhesion to the surface. The tape is flexible enough to resist cracking and lifting and forms an excellent moisture and vapour barrier.
What are the properties of Aluminium Foil-Scrim-Kraft Tapes (FSK):
- Acrylic Adhesive performs well over a wide range of temperatures.
- Sealing of rigid & blanket style fibreglass duct insulation.
- High performance insulation adhesive tape for vapour sealing application.
- Reinforced fibreglass & mineral-wool thermal insulation.
- Ideal for making inconspicuous repairs to foil-backed insulation.
- Mold resistant.
- Low cost & highly efficient in HVAC solutions.
What are the uses of Aluminium Foil-Scrim-Kraft Tapes (FSK):
- FSK Adhesive Tape is used for duct wrapping, wall insulation, pipe insulation and hot water tank insulation.
- Its main purpose is to be used as a vapor barrier integrity.
- It is also suitable for HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) applications and for sealing seams and joints of various laminated insulation facings.
Aluminium Foil Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Aluminium Foil Tapes, which is 30-micron aluminium foil coated with acrylic emulsion adhesive. The aluminium in the adhesive tape backing offers excellent reflective properties. The 30-micron aluminium foil tape is also available with hotmelt and solvent acrylic adhesive and with or without liner. Aluminium Foil Tape is used for HVAC (Heat, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) application. This adhesive tape is also used in Appliances, Marine, and Aerospace industries. It can also be used as seaming and sealing for fiberglass duct board and duct wrap to enhance the appearance and maintain vapor barrier integrity. The minimum recommended temperature application is 4°C (40ºF). The adhesive tape can also be used in high/low-temperature applications, EMI/RFI shielding, ducting, thermal spray masking, and protection against welding arch.
What are the properties of Aluminium Foil Tapes?
- Adhesive Specialities provides a wide range of Aluminium Foil Tapes with various adhesives like hotmelt, solvent, silicone & acrylic emulsion.
- High & low-temperature resistance.
What are the uses of Aluminium Foil Tapes?
- Used for general purpose holding, patching, sealing application – indoor & outdoor.
- Suitable for joining foil faced fiberglass or duct board joints.
- Ideal for joining & sealing in HVAC applications.
- Closing of rigid air duct insulation & shafts.
- EMI/RFI shielding for motors, cables, cabinets, antennae & components (splatter masking).
- Available in 30 mic, 50 mic, 100 mic & 150 mic thicknesses.
Duct Tapes :
Duct tape, also known as Gaffer’s tape is a combination of polyethylene film and cloth scrim coated with rubber or hotmelt adhesive. These adhesive tapes are non-reflective and are used to protect sound wiring. Duct tape is also flexible and pliable vinyl coated waterproof cloth tape that is used to protect and secure electrical and sound wiring. Adhesive Specialities offer competitive prices and collection of duct tapes to choose from. With excellent temperature resistance, adhesion, and clean removal these adhesive tapes meet the high standards required for industrial use. At Adhesive Specialities, duct tapes are available in silver & black. However, any colour can be supplied on special request.
What are the properties of Duct Tapes?
- Has strong adhesion and easy tear properties.
- Moisture resistant to ensure prolonged bonding with the surface.
What are the uses of Duct Tapes?
- Used in patching, reinforcing, bundling, sealing, splicing, ducting, packaging & high temperature applications.
EPDM Foam Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures Double Side EPDM Foam Tape and Single Side EPDM Foam Tape, which is EPDM foam coated with hotmelt adhesive on both sides which gives it good adhesion with high sheer strength and long aging properties. EPDM Foam Adhesive Tape is available in single side and double side both. Single Side EPDM Foam Tape also known as Glazing Tape is EPDM foam coated with hotmelt adhesive which gives it good adhesion with high sheer strength and long aging properties.
What are the properties of EPDM Foam Tapes?
- EPDM Foam Tape comes with a smooth finish and it is also durable.
- Has the ability to dissipate the stresses.
- They are heat resistant.
What are the uses of EPDM Foam Tapes?
- Used to seal the area between the glass panels and window sash or door frame to prevent water & air leaks.
- Used in gasket application.
NBR Foam Tapes :
Adhesive Specialities manufactures NBR Foam Tapes, which are closed cell foam gasket tapes and are coated with hotmelt adhesive and come with brown siliconized release paper. NBR Foam Adhesive Tapes have excellent flexibility and are suitable for thermal insulation and duct gasket purposes. NBR Foam Tapes come with a durable acrylic adhesive and flexible foam combination that confirms well on curved and irregular surfaces. NBR Foam Adhesive Tapes offer excellent bonding to most surfaces including metals, glass, plastics and woods.
What are the properties of NBR Foam Tapes?
- Good resistance to weathering, UV light and most chemicals.
- Excellent resistance to ozone, mildew and mold.
- Remains flexible at a wide temperature range.
What are the uses of NBR Foam Tapes?
- Air conditioning, refrigeration, thermal & acoustic insulation, weather stripping, automotive gaskets and seals, marine constructions (hatches)
- Truck cabs, buses, off road vehicles, inspection hatches
- Switchboards, body seals and general closure applications.
D/s Cross Filament Tape :
Double Side Cross Filament Tape from Adhesive Specialities is a bi-directional filament made of high strength fibreglass yarn coated with hotmelt adhesive on both the sides giving the tape an extremely high adhesion.
What are the properties of D/s Cross Filament Tape?
- Polyester film reinforced with cross-wave longitudinal & transverse direction fiberglass yarn.
- They have temperature resistance of 90 degrees.
- Extremely strong holding power & adhesion strength gives firm bonding on lots of surfaces and provides perfect adhesion even on rough surfaces.
What are the uses of D/s Cross Filament Tape?
- These filament adhesive tapes are used for rough surface and self-adhesive decoration works.
- They are used for self adhesive foamed rubber and windows sealing while providing it with additional strength.
- The filament adhesive tape can also be used for permanent fixing of small components in place of acrylic foam tape.
- They are used as reinforcement for foam tapes.
Die Cuts :
Die Cuts have a versatile usage capacity and are used for purposes including, EMI shielding, Flex connectors etc. At Adhesive Specialities, die cuts are available in the form of Foil tapes, Masking discs, Solar panel tapes, Electroplating anodizing masking, Polyamide die cuts, Sandblast masking, Masking during paint applications, Antistatic masking, Die cut frames, Specialty shapes, Polyester die cuts, Vin plate masking, Insulated pre forms, Powder coated masking, Foam die cuts, copper pre forms. Die Cuts can also be custom designed, in different shapes and sizes as per customer requirement.
What are the properties of Die Cuts?
- EMI Shielding
- Flex Connectors
- Thermal Management
- Masking Discs, etc.
What are the uses of Die Cuts?
- Sandblast masking
- Masking during paint applications
- Anti Static masking
- Die cut frames
- Speciality shapes
- Polyester die cuts
- Vin Plate masking, etc.